Reviews for Seven Days
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 19 . 9/8
Ok, normally I don't like out of cannon partnering but I have to say I like your stories and this one is no exception. It was well written and fast moving. Thanks for sharing.
1sunfun chapter 19 . 8/27
Nice.
Great story but Who is Charlie's mate and does Marcus ever find a new mate? Who is Josh's mate
andrewpine chapter 1 . 7/10
Now that Alice has lost her toy will she cause problems with Bella even though it was not her fault?
celajwhitney chapter 19 . 6/10
you did a wonderful job on this story, i loved it! thanks
celajwhitney chapter 2 . 6/10
think alice is lying to carlisle. she just wants jasper back to make herself important again. she's also lying about edward being bella' mate.
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 19 . 3/24
You're such an amazing writer! This story was another page turner! I really loved and enjoyed reading it! If I had to pick a favorite one of the four stories I've read it would have to be "My Son". However, I really have loved each one in its own right!

So thank you so much for "Seven Days" as t was simply wonderful!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 2 . 3/19
Jasper's got it bad! He's motivation to protect Bella is based in love for her!
Victorie96 chapter 19 . 2/25
This was awzome! Haven't read a fic like this in like forever... loved the way you potrayed bella and Jasper.
Kristina777 chapter 19 . 2/23
That was awesome. Thank you for sharing.
jeoliverio chapter 19 . 12/15/2016
I really like this story
srw601 chapter 19 . 10/13/2016
this was awesome
20.BOOK.ADDICT.17 chapter 19 . 9/1/2016
absolutely awesome job on this story
Cramos28 chapter 19 . 8/29/2016
I absolutely loved this story and your other stories you write really well and I'm enjoying reading your work! Keep up the good work
mynameishelby chapter 19 . 8/14/2016
I just thought you should know that I have absolutely loved every one of your stories and this one is no exception. Great work!