Reviews for Seven Days
Loved it!
Thata chapter 19 . 5/14
Hi there again, Jas,
How are you?

"Seven Days" is just so cute! I loved Bella and Jasper's scape from the wedding from hell, though I was a bit sad that they could have been together since he 1st saw her.

Joshua is simply the cutest! Jasper's reaction to Bella's pregnancy is everything that Twilight should have been! He's just an amazing father and it's surely one of your best Jaspers.

Once again, congrats for a great fic and thank you for not pulling "Seven Days", "Revenge", "I Put a Spell on You", "Her Protector", "Claimed" and "Scarred" out of FFnet.

Kisses from Brazil,
Thais.
Sassyvampmama chapter 19 . 4/17
Such a sweet story, thanks for sharing.
Vwchick chapter 19 . 2/28
Another great story! Did I mention how happy I am I found your work? I think I did, anyway, life's that Jasoer for to be a daddy, loged Charlie got to be a camp, it was a wonderful story! On to your next one! Thanks!
pegasus5406 chapter 19 . 2/25
Well, this was just as good if not better than the ones I've read before...I loved it hon, and can't wait to read another of your stories. Thanks for sharing it with us...until next time...bigg huggs. Peggy
Channie.B chapter 19 . 1/3
That was an amazing story! I was kept on my toes and I loved everything about it. Keep writing! 5*
Chanro chapter 19 . 10/29/2014
Absolutely love your story:)
Scififan33 chapter 19 . 9/1/2014
I liked it a lot. This is the second of your stories I have read and I am noticing a trend, the endings feel very rushed. You spend all those chapters building things up and then rush out the ending.
M.S.Carol chapter 19 . 8/11/2014
that was great! Loved it.
M.S.Carol chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
Man you always take this into an epic direction. I like that about your work. I'm definitely learning your style of story telling.
M.S.Carol chapter 12 . 8/11/2014
wow...a baby by Jasper and Bella...awesome
kantorkan chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
So how much trouble will Alice try to bring now that she doesn't have control of her pet?
Inlovewithjazz chapter 18 . 7/27/2014
Really enjoyed this story again!
crys063 chapter 19 . 7/27/2014
Hello!
I am a French reader J 'Adore Jasper / Bella couple! regale me with your stories, and make Voyager and give thrill! Thank you very much!
just a little thing ... you can make your story longest ? ;)
see you soon!