Reviews for Seven Days
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 19 . 3/24
You're such an amazing writer! This story was another page turner! I really loved and enjoyed reading it! If I had to pick a favorite one of the four stories I've read it would have to be "My Son". However, I really have loved each one in its own right!

So thank you so much for "Seven Days" as t was simply wonderful!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 2 . 3/19
Jasper's got it bad! He's motivation to protect Bella is based in love for her!
Inu-Neko2 chapter 19 . 2/25
This was awzome! Haven't read a fic like this in like forever... loved the way you potrayed bella and Jasper.
Kristina777 chapter 19 . 2/23
That was awesome. Thank you for sharing.
jeoliverio chapter 19 . 12/15/2016
I really like this story
srw601 chapter 19 . 10/13/2016
this was awesome
20.BOOK.ADDICT.16 chapter 19 . 9/1/2016
absolutely awesome job on this story
Cramos28 chapter 19 . 8/29/2016
I absolutely loved this story and your other stories you write really well and I'm enjoying reading your work! Keep up the good work
mynameishelby chapter 19 . 8/14/2016
I just thought you should know that I have absolutely loved every one of your stories and this one is no exception. Great work!
kushka chapter 19 . 8/12/2016
Good story.
Astred chapter 19 . 7/13/2016
I have to admit, I have become addicted to your stories! You are an amazing writer!
DixieAnnbelle chapter 19 . 6/23/2016
Loved it!
Thata chapter 19 . 5/14/2015
Hi there again, Jas,
How are you?

"Seven Days" is just so cute! I loved Bella and Jasper's scape from the wedding from hell, though I was a bit sad that they could have been together since he 1st saw her.

Joshua is simply the cutest! Jasper's reaction to Bella's pregnancy is everything that Twilight should have been! He's just an amazing father and it's surely one of your best Jaspers.

Once again, congrats for a great fic and thank you for not pulling "Seven Days", "Revenge", "I Put a Spell on You", "Her Protector", "Claimed" and "Scarred" out of FFnet.

Kisses from Brazil,