Reviews for One Year Later
WindSongEnchantment chapter 9 . 8/25/2021
Just found this and seriously am in love! Can't wait for more :)
Imagine Coldplay chapter 9 . 1/18/2021
This is great! I love it! But... I HATE CLIFFHANGERS! Please continue!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/12/2018
Come on! No slacking on a job! I LOVE IT! Next chapter! If you don't I will die of disappointment,and then I will haunt you,and you won't be able to go anywhere without tripping over my spook.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/5/2017
Hey, funny it's one year later than the last time you posted I just stumbled across this story after rewatching epic and being unsatisfied with the ending it's really good just thought I would let you know that. Even though it seems pretty unlikely that you will ever continue this fic, well bye.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/26/2016
I just read this and I love it! But pls update. These two are so great and you do a great job writing them both! So again please update.
Darkshield chapter 9 . 10/12/2016
Please. Try and write some more. I have greatly enjoyed reading your story, and would have honestley loved to have more to read!
Darkshield chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
God... I love this movie. Its such a shame that it didnt recieve as much recognition as other movies.
Zoe chapter 9 . 8/10/2016
Nooooo! What happens next?!
Firedance chapter 9 . 7/30/2016
You suck. How dare you write an such an amazing nine chapters and then never update? I hate you.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/27/2016
Plz more
HiraethsRain chapter 9 . 7/26/2016
OMG I LOVED THIS! :D CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/12/2016
I love it! PLEASE continue it! It is just so good!
shelshokd chapter 9 . 6/30/2016
This is a really neat story! It's following up beautifully where the movie ended. Very much looking forward to the next chapter!

Really nice writing too! It flows nicely and keeps me interested! Nice job on conveying the feels too!

Keep up the great work! ;-)
Cat valentine chapter 9 . 6/20/2016
OMG!so amazinggg I loved it!️️️️️️️️️️perfect
Cat valentine chapter 5 . 6/20/2016
Why are the chapters so short!