Reviews for His Doctor
Asgardian Lord chapter 47 . 4/13
This was phenomenal! I loved the way you weaved the plot, especially how you incorporated Mary. The ending chapters seemed a bit rushed, with Sherlock being OOC, but nonetheless great. You seem to have written only two stories. Write more! We'd love to read more of your writings.
Reganraeh chapter 47 . 1/22
I LOVED THIS! ️️️
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 44 . 10/31/2015
Oh Jo-Ann, my heart broke when she read the files. But she is such a good friend to lie to Marius.

And I love Mary- I think you're doing great with Marius. I wish there was a bit more of him though.

Can't wait to read the rest!
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 32 . 10/31/2015
I hate you. Puddles... Buckets of tears.

I still have quite a few chapters left, so I hope some happy times are coming soon?
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 29 . 10/30/2015
Despite the fighting (which I thought was good, even though it was inspired by the Sherlock Holmes movie) this was a sweet chapter.

I think you're staying pretty true to character with the fluff. I think after knowing Jo-Ann for so long and seeing each other at their worst, Sherlock can be a little more free with his feelings. Can't wait for more.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 22 . 10/30/2015
I'm glad Irene is FINALLY gone!

And don't get me started on that little conversation between Massimo and Sherlock! That was adorable. I love your Sherlock.

And Jo-Ann finally admitted she finds him attractive! Now they just need to kiss, get married and have babies! Haha.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 18 . 10/30/2015
I really really like this, even though the Irene bit is dragging on. Can't wait for her to leave!
shika93 chapter 47 . 10/23/2015
Awesome love this story. It was awesome.
shika93 chapter 46 . 10/23/2015
Awesome.!
shika93 chapter 41 . 10/16/2015
Ha good chapter.
Skendo chapter 47 . 10/15/2015
I really enjoyed reading this :D Thanks for sharing!
shika93 chapter 38 . 10/14/2015