Reviews for His Doctor
BookLoverBookWriter chapter 45 . 5/14
AWESOME! Great story! Can't wait for Sherlock's and Jo-Ann's next adventure. Great idea to have her sneak on the plane.
samanthatm chapter 45 . 3/10
Can't wait for the next update.
S.B.N.O chapter 45 . 3/2
That was a good chapter! Magnussen was just as creepy though. I can't wait for the next.
Oh..mad mad Jo Ann. Do hurry up with the wedding, Iight ecome impatient.
Mary Lou chapter 33 . 2/22
Now this was heartbreaking. Well done.
Mary Lou chapter 32 . 2/22
I barely skimmed through the previous chapters. Basically, you are just rewriting the episodes. What happened to your original ideas?
Mary Lou chapter 22 . 2/22
I am so glad that you translated those lines. I look forward to some jealousy between Massimo and Sherlock. About two or three chapters full. I loved how Sherlock kept at Joann to admit that she thought that he was attractive.
Princess Mew Mew chapter 45 . 2/24
Wedding! Soon! Please! It's sad to see the end, but it must always come, because a story is never complete without one. Wedding and children I am expecting from Sherlock and Jo-Ann, and I may just die of happiness.

Please update soon!
Mary Lou chapter 20 . 2/22
I love the last line. Sherlock has finally admitted the truth to himself. He is in love with Joann. Yay!
Nataly SkyPot chapter 45 . 2/24
Muy bueno.
88dragon06 chapter 45 . 2/24
Its great to see another chap! I really liked Jo-Ann's line at the end. Nicely delivered. And it was cute to hear them talk about a daughter. Looking forward to the next chap!
viridianaln9 chapter 45 . 2/23
Oh my gosh I was going to cry, but I loved the ending of this chapter. I cannot wait for the next chapter.
Mary Lou chapter 15 . 2/21
Both Irene, and Joann, have thrown down the gauntlet.
Mary Lou chapter 14 . 2/21
Poor Sherlock. He cannot even enjoy being at the carnival with Joann. He cannot accept that someone likes to be in his company. Hopefully, over time, Joann will be able to change that.
drovingallday96 chapter 45 . 2/23
This is so cute! I can't wait to read some more!