Reviews for His Doctor
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 46 . 7/16
wonderful chapter
GG chapter 46 . 6/4
That was bloody adorable, can't wait until the baby announcement.
major-fangirl-in-here17 chapter 46 . 6/5
Absolutely love your story, but quick tips. For one, warn your readers when flashbacks happen. I understood what was going on, but other readers may not. Secondly there its a song by BTS called I Need You, and I think it fits. Not the lyrics, but if you just hear it without looking at the translation, the mood fits. I'll be waiting for your next update.
Nataly SkyPot chapter 46 . 6/3
Muy bueno.
viridianaln9 chapter 46 . 6/2
AHH!(happy SCREAM) I LOVED the chapter, it was adorable and intense. I so cannot wait for the next one.
katniss12 chapter 46 . 6/2
wonderful wedding scene
Princess Mew Mew chapter 46 . 6/2
Finally! Mr and Mrs Holmes!

I can't believe they did 'that' in a warzone... Well, actually I can, knowing them. Now, all Jo-Ann has to do is tell Sherlock about the fact that she may be pregnant, if he doesn't figure it out first of course.

Please update soon!
thunder angel13 chapter 46 . 6/2
Super great chapter loved the wedding super sweet and romantic loved the vows they were beautiful
drovingallday96 chapter 46 . 6/2
Yay! They are finally married, and possibly having a baby soon?! I can't wait to read more! This was fantastic and well worth the wait!
BookLoverBookWriter chapter 45 . 5/14
AWESOME! Great story! Can't wait for Sherlock's and Jo-Ann's next adventure. Great idea to have her sneak on the plane.
samanthatm chapter 45 . 3/10
Can't wait for the next update.
S.B.N.O chapter 45 . 3/2
That was a good chapter! Magnussen was just as creepy though. I can't wait for the next.
Oh..mad mad Jo Ann. Do hurry up with the wedding, Iight ecome impatient.
Mary Lou chapter 33 . 2/22
Now this was heartbreaking. Well done.
Mary Lou chapter 32 . 2/22
I barely skimmed through the previous chapters. Basically, you are just rewriting the episodes. What happened to your original ideas?