Reviews for The Masked Heroine
KizuShin chapter 3 . 7/14
The japanese was kinda stiff... Hirotsune didn't strike me as an uptight person though... Is she just traditional...(・.・)~?
KizuShin chapter 2 . 7/14
I can't get used to Hirotsune adding -kun to her brother's name. It kind of gives off the feeling of having to be respectful to someone she isn't close to... Good job, regardless ()b
KizuShin chapter 1 . 7/14
pfft~ Kiryu Yuki? ZeroxYuuki for the win!

Great job on the rewrite (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و
It's good to see a bit more into her past. Keep it up ٩(๑òωó๑)۶
WillowOwl chapter 18 . 1/3
I really like your story. The writing is very good. But I don't like the ending. I get that you're just trying to be unique, and it was quite surprising, but you really shouldn't sacrifice quality for uniqueness. Keep writing though!
Snow Blind Raven chapter 18 . 1/28/2014
Well crap, I really can't wait until you publish the sequal! This story has been awesome so far! I don't want it to end, but like many of the greats in life, it must end sometime... but just not now! Can't wait for sequal!
Neonculr chapter 18 . 1/28/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH SCREAMING AND FLAILING AND BREAKING THINGS Y U DO DIS TO ME
Jo: Neon, calm do-
*slaps her across the face* DONT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN YOURE JUST AS ANGRY AS I AM
Jo: there's going to be a sequel...
THAT MEANS I HAVE TO WAIT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THIS
Jo: you had to wait for chapters in the first place-
YEAH BUT THE OTHER CHAPTERS DIDNT HAVE CRAZY CLIFFHANGERS THAT MADE ME WANT TO BLOW UP HOSPITALS
Jo: why would you want to blow up a hospital?
BECAUSE I DONT HAVE A NEXT CHAPTER TO READ
Jo: you will when the sequel comes out.
YOU DONT UNDERSTAND WOMAN! JUST-UGH, I'M GOING TO GO FIND SOME BABY DUCKS BEFORE I HURT SOMEONE
Jo: *sighs*
Piscesgirl123 chapter 18 . 1/28/2014
Omfg Robin's dialogue at the end! And omg Hiretsuna! I can't wait for the sequel! :D
Piscesgirl123 chapter 17 . 1/24/2014
Omfg BB X'D nice *thumbs up* can't wait or the next chapter update soon! :D
Snow Blind Raven chapter 17 . 1/24/2014
I knew you were trouble indeed... I love it as usual.
Neonculr chapter 17 . 1/24/2014
Nooooo! Only two chapters left!? ;-; but SQUEEEE RIB AND GINJER NINJA but then star is all... But EEEEEK FINALLY :D
Neonculr chapter 16 . 1/19/2014
Nani nani nani nani!? Baka! Baka baka bakaaaa! Y u do dis ;-;
piscesgirl123 chapter 16 . 1/19/2014
OMFG I LOVED THIS SOOOOOO EFFING MUCH! XD XD XD XD ROBIN-HIRETSUNA FLUFFINESS YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! XD XD XD update soooon!
Rosezelene Ersa chapter 15 . 1/4/2014
great imagery in this one, I could just see Raven staring straight ahead as the laser ruffled her hair.
thanks for updating so quickly!
-R.E
Piscesgirl123 chapter 15 . 1/4/2014
Cool fight scenes! X3 lol that dream was freaky o.o but in a good way! lol update soon!
Piscesgirl123 chapter 14 . 12/31/2013