Reviews for Streets I Know
rlb190 chapter 18 . 7/6/2014
What a way to end the story! It was a very peaceful conclusion. I really like it when it seems all is wrapped up, with a hint of something to come in the future. Lillith is a good victr. Not my first choice, but still one of my all around favorites. For the longest time I personally thought that Talus would win, or maybe Nolan.
This year's arena was very interesting! I would have never thought about it myself. I love how you described everything. The flow of the story never made it too exciting or too boring, but just in the perfect balance between it. However, your cliff hangers caused me a lot of grief. (Thanks for that, by the way)

I really enjoyed how you wrote Insi. I couldn't haven done better myself! As for obituaries, Daesel's was pretty interesting to me. Trojan's was really sad, his poor mother! Vivian's was also pretty sad as well. Her mother never knew what happened to her... Adira's was pretty thought provoking as well. So was Daire's, about his brothers. This always make me feel sad for all of the tributes, even the ones I didn't like... You always play with my heart strings! *sigh*

Happy Hungers Games, and my the odds be ever in you favor.
Blue Eyes Arch Angel chapter 18 . 7/6/2014
I'm astounded,I feel like this has been one of your best stories to date,it's been a heart wrenching journey,with intriguing tributes and inventive quirks
Lillith,though unexpected I approve of because of the unexpectedness,Talus was one of my favourite tributes,I felt you captured Rosario quite well,qute particularly his madness earlier on,as for his obituary segment you did great justice and I nearly cried for him
Brillaint story,and Pitfalls can only be better!
rlb190 chapter 17 . 6/30/2014
I can't believe it's over! Not what I was expecting, I'll give you that!
Blue Eyes Arch Angel chapter 17 . 6/29/2014
I did not see that coming! Each segment built up so much tension so beautifully,and in turth Lillith makes for an awesome victor!
SakuraDreamerz chapter 17 . 6/27/2014
I understand your hard decision, and I honestly had a hard time trying to see who would win myself. Still, congrats on winning, Lillith! :D District 8 finally has a victor!
Talus: *I had brought him down and revived him, but he looks bummed*
Me: Hey, you got really close, Talus!
Talus: I didn't get Rosario...
Me: Hey, at least he was taken down!
Talus: True...
Me: Come on, you had a hard time in the arena. Lets go see if we can get some ice cream. Sound good?
Talus: *sighs and nods. But while we leave, Talus has one thing on his mind: Estee*
Blue Eyes Arch Angel chapter 16 . 6/12/2014
My poor little Rosario! Suffering so,but my how he's grown
I don't know how much more my heart can take of this,very heartwrenching pieces,and NOLAN! Beautiful little Nolan :( At least his final piece was amazing
Estee's piece was brilliantly done too though
Ugh,I'm so anxious now,if I'm not going by my own tribute then I think (or would love) Talus or Lillith
SakuraDreamerz chapter 16 . 6/11/2014
NOOO! NOT ESTEE! T.T Nooo...'Estus' is gone...T.T
*I look over at the monitor to see Talus standing over Estees and Nolan's bodies*
Talus:*looks pale with the shock* N-no...*whispers* E-Estée...*he closes his eyes...covering his eyes with his fingers to try and secretly wipe away the tears*
Me: *i cover my mouth in shock, realizing what happened* T-Talus...*I start to tear up as well* W-Wait...*sends him a sponsor gift in the shape of the box*
Talus: *sniffs* H-Huh? *drops down and opens the box. Inside are 7 roses: 1 red, 1 white, 1 purple, 1 light blue, 1 orange, 1 dark blue, and 1 pink. Recognizing what I kind of reference, he looks up at the monitor a bit annoyed* A-admin! *sniffs* Th-this isn't t-time for y-your a-anime (whatever th-the heck that is) references!
Me: *wipes the tears away* N-no! Th-these can refer to Estee as well! T-to you, she was your true love, p-pure, a-a bit unattainable thanks t-to the Capitol, p-playful, e-enchanted to you...and a-a symbol of your a-admiration.
Talus: *doesnt say a word...but after about 10 seconds, he sighs* A-alright...*he gathers the flowers, positions Estee's body (a bit akwardly) until she is lying face up, then gathers the roses around her arms* Th-there...I-I think her parents w-would like th-them...*sniffs, then takes Estees trinket*
Me: S-she would also want you to win...
Talus: I know...*still looks sad, but a bit hopeful* I-I'll make sure...to kick Rosario's ass when I see him again...*waves goodbye and leaves with his, Estees, and Nolan's gear as I turn off the monitor*
Blue Eyes Arch chapter 15 . 4/21/2014
Blue Eyes Arch Angel here,sorry my review got cut off,so here's the rest

Anyway,NOLAN! I wanna hug you so ba

Going not by own tribute,I'd love for Talus,Nolan and Lillith to make the finale

I'd like either Talus or Nolan to win
Blue Eyes Arch Angel chapter 15 . 4/21/2014
Wow,I feel like I haven't done a proper review in a long time,but here we go!
Overall,tensions seem to be getting real high now,a lot of emotional and physical pain evident

Talus-The relationship with Estee and that need for survival are strong,very well done
Ave-The whole cat thing had me leading to believe she was going to die! So tense,and such fear and tension had me hanging my attention so strongly
Nolan-I wanted to CRY for Nolan (and for Trace)
Fingers Crossed chapter 15 . 4/20/2014
I love Estee so much! Dumb blondes need good representation and I feel like we have it with her! She's so sweet and so well put-together!
SakuraDreamerz chapter 15 . 4/20/2014
Me: *from the imaginary screen* Talus, don't get cocky!
Talus:*is next to Estee* Im not getting cocky! So far we've survived everything from holes in houses to explosions that caused...*at the memory of it he turns a bit green* Well, you know what I mean! XP
Me: I meant 'be careful'! A lot of people who acted like that got their butts kicked in the arena!
Talus: Yeah, yeah...*keeps taking care of Estee* Say, do you have any idea on where Rosario might be?
Me: Vampire Rosario? I'm not sure...*a timer goes off* Whoops! Gotta go!
Talus: Wait-*i turn off the screen* Rosario? Vampire? I've never even heard of that...*starts putting on some medical cream, but sparingly*
Anyhow, Poor Trace! T.T R.I.P...He was just helping Nolan, and poor him, too!
As for Ava, I wish for her to be careful!
Blue Eyes Arch Angel chapter 14 . 4/1/2014
This is extremely good,the detail and the tension just get me so excited for more!
rlb190 chapter 14 . 3/18/2014
BWAHAHHAHHAHA LET DEATH REIGN UPON ALL WHO ENTER THE ARENA BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

*coughs awkwardly*

Great chapter! Lelia died, so *tear*... I didn't really care much for Daesel, honestly. Can't wait for next update! We're getting pretty close to the end! I hope the next chapter will be interesting...
SakuraDreamerz chapter 14 . 3/17/2014
Whooot! Congrats Ave and Estée! :D *I sigh in relief at Rosario keeping himself from killing Trace, but laugh when I read about him being covered in soot XD* RIP Leila and Daesel...T.T O.o Holy crap, there's seven left! *is jumpy now!* Wait, I don't think you guys should listen to me right now, and lets check up on Talus! *I turn on the monitor and see Talus, still covered in soot, walking with Estée and he seems a lot more relaxed* Awww! X3 You two look sooo cute together!
Talus: *notices me gawking over the two of them and turns beat red* Admiiin! Stop embarassing me! XP
Me: But why? You FINALLY reunite with Estée, Trojan and Rosario are off both of your backs and you can finally propose to her!
Talus:*his face is now red and it kind of looks like he's comically dancing* ADMIIN! XP Can we please get some alone time?
Me: *le sighs* Fine, but remember to watch for Rosario and if things get kinky, I'm sending in the wedding riiing! XDD
Talus: ADMIII-*before he can finish! I turn off the monitor* Oh Talus...XD I wonder if there WILL be any EsteexTalus romance...who knows!
rlb190 chapter 13 . 3/7/2014
M'kay... I don't really think at Ave will make it. Sure, there's a chance, but I don't really like her that much. (shhhhhh)... I'm sorry, but it's true. Cosette's death was her fault, and we're supposed to feel empathy for her...
YOU MUST UPDATE!