Reviews for Denial
2cool4oooCOOKIE chapter 9 . 1/3
Ok, forget the Christmas one:/ I guess if u updated soon it would be alright 2 do a New Years chapter... Other than that u could have like cece and james start dating! Then Cece could get a job and meet a boy... So they get a good friendship and James asks if she's having an affair and whatnot... WORST IDEA EVER! But if u were looking 4 drama, there u go. LOVE YA!
2cool4oooCOOKIE chapter 9 . 12/20/2013
U should do a Christmas special like 2 end the fanfic. It could be about Christmas
JACE4EVER chapter 9 . 12/5/2013
Yay another chapter! I love ur story, PLZ continue even if you've given up... Just give us the last chapter even if it's sucky! No matter what, I'm on ur 'side'
Rocky9870 chapter 9 . 11/26/2013
Pretty little liars, X facter, Vampire Diaries, Carrie Diaries, Dance moms,Twisted, The Fostors, Ravenswood, Sam and cat, and Million dollar shoppers. I just can't believe everyone is giving up on writing shake it up story,s. And honestly you haven't finished the other ones you writen.
delenahart3 chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
Yay! I loved this chapter, thanks for updating :)
Crazy4dogs chapter 9 . 11/24/2013
OMG OMG OMG U USED MY IDEA! AHHH IM FREAKING! LOLZ But seriously thank u sooo much! Me and my friend were havin a sleepover and we were talking about Fanfiction and we thought of that together...but it was almost 3 in the morning. But if u want 2 stop this story... Go ahead but if u could finish it that would b great. Even if the ending is dumb I don't care I just lurve u so yeah! I'm not going 2 pressure u just do what u want!
Electricgirl101 chapter 9 . 11/24/2013
I don't think this chapter was bad. I liked it! :)
If its really bothering you that much, than you don't have to continue. Though I would like it if you did. It's up to you. :)
As for the question of the day: have you ever seen "The Big Bang Theory"? It's hilarious! :D
WinterFairy7337 chapter 9 . 11/24/2013
Great new chapter, I kind of agree with Georgia at the end, lol. About not wanting to write for this story anymore, I understand where you're coming from. You really shouldn't force yourself to write, but if you're determined to finish the story, then go for it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Crazy4Dogs, finally! I thought I was the only one that ships Liv and Joey, but I guess the Loey(Liv/Joey) fanbase grows, so I can read fanfics of them.I noticed their sparks in Brain-a-Rooney, I also noticed Joey is 2 when it comes to hanging out with , she spends the most time with Maddie, but Joey is , this story is interesting, I not a fan of Shake it up, but this is interesting.
2cool4oooCOOKIE chapter 8 . 11/14/2013
I like that idea Crazy4dogs and I agree that Star is the only one allowed 2 use them, so if u could mention that Star I'm sure that would mean a lot 2 Crazy4dogs:) And I also have an idea, so like maybe Rocky starts flirting with James and Cece gets mad at her and...i don't know where I'm goig with this...but, GREAT STORY! LURV U!
Crazy4dogs chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
OMG! It's like 3 in the morning maybe 2:57 but whatever...i thought of an idea 4 your fanfiction! Well at least some of it...ok so like maybe add something in there about Cece's dyslexia or something and how like James Al's her if she would go with him 2 the children's reading thing and he asks her (once ther at the library) if se wants 2 read a story 4 the kids and so when she tries...yup u figure it out from there Anyways, the ONLY person who is ALLOWED 2 use MY IDEA is Star! So PLZ if u like this idea, thank u! But if your going 2 use it for something...think of something else PLZ! THANK U AD I HOPE I HELPED!
Crazy4dogs chapter 8 . 11/3/2013
I always read the replys u do or whatever u call them...ur sooooo nice! Like seriously just read them and you'll agree PS Plz PLZ PLZ PLZ continue! I ur story!
Crazy4dogs chapter 8 . 10/21/2013
PS...continue with this story...please:)
Crazy4dogs chapter 8 . 10/21/2013
Ok, so Disney channel is getting rid of shake it up:( But that's kinda ironic that this fanfic is about shake it up... And there canceling Shake it up:/ (ha) Anyways, they have a new show called Liv and Maddie, it's ok I guess. U should watch it, then, writes fanfiction bout Liv and Joey. I no I'm probably the only one who ships Liv and Joey but... Just, ugh, DON'T JUDGE ME I THINK THERE CUTE TOGETHER!
Electricgirl101 chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
This is a great story! I do have ideas if you need them, like maybe Rocky and James accidentally kiss, or cece meets James' exe girlfriend. Please continue, this is a great story! :)