Reviews for Sibling Jealousy
alyssa aka lissy chapter 24 . 12/26/2014
yes i was surprised to find out who the allies were.
alyssa aka lissy chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
one of the people who wanted to be the god parent's
alyssa aka lissy chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
they ask nala sister to carry the cubs because nala broke her ribs and so nala sister does it and turns on her mate.
and simbe fights his brother.
bam that what I think is going to happen.
alyssa aka lissy chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
I have read your other story and when it ended I was sad because I liked it so much.
alyssa aka lissy chapter 8 . 12/26/2014
this is a great chapter.
alyssa aka lissy chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
this bit was a little sad but I did enjoy the other 5 chapters.
And I plan on reading more.
lily chapter 27 . 9/1/2014
I really like how you wrote this everything was so good keep up the work
Shadow the Lion chapter 27 . 7/1/2014
great work, I have just finished reading all of it. this is one of my favourite fan fictions. I have just made my account today to tell you this. currently reading your sequel now. hope it is as good!
Krish11762 chapter 27 . 5/12/2014
Best story ever :D
The Lion Queen chapter 27 . 11/21/2013
This was an amazing story. You truly are a wonderful author. Your stories are some of he best I've read. Thank you for making boring sport carnivals and the sound of younger siblings singing enjoyable. I hope to read more of your work in the near future. Keep up the great work!

The Lion Queen
buddy chapter 20 . 10/16/2013
I really liked this story you did really good also can guess who are the allies are. Well are they nalas parents.
BlackLouie chapter 27 . 9/27/2013
I liked it, the story was great:3 even the ending:3
Elsie chapter 27 . 9/8/2013
That's wonderful story! I am sorry for Mufasa and Sarabi, but Akila deserved to die. And Malaika too. She wanted to kill Nala after all.
YAY! There will be the sequel! I already can't wait. Maybe you should mention Mufasa and Sarabi more often. They lost their son, who was just as bad as Scar. I would like to know what are their thoughts.
Raina chapter 27 . 9/7/2013
Thank you so much for this wonderful story! And i cant wait for the squel! But i have a condition! There should be alot of nala in the squel!
Doclover chapter 27 . 9/7/2013
I loved the story all of it and I can't wait instil the squeal