Reviews for Jinx and Kid Flash!
cameron clark chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Jinx and kid flash
Whitewolf815 chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Nice going capturing Kid flash's childish personality. I loved how you pulled me into the story immediately. Honestly, not a lot I read does that for me nowadays.
Christopher chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
They are so cute together and did jinx change her name
Thornsword chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I like this story. A lot.
Well done.
Jayden chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
First time reading one of your stories and must say it is pretty good minus the grammar but all in all it is pretty good keep up the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
great story
Coolgal79 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
You should fix your mistakes I found several of them I think you should make a sequel or at least another chapter cause this is pretty good you should make a sequel about how to defeat the Brotherhood of evil but other than that and that stuff it was pretty good
dana chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
lol it rox u need to right more please
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Great job on this. I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
xxnotamalfoyxx chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
omg that was sooooo perfect! Liek omg omg omg omg o kid is sooooo sweet and handsome and (wink wink) hot! Jinx is soooo lucky if she was real!OMG OMGOMG !
SMP chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Do you have anyone read over your stories? They are very amateurish and most of the time are way too rushed. They all lack detail and are all over the place. Maybe you should consider having someone look over them before you post them. You have great ideas but just dont know how to write them.

HihihahaMUAHAHAHA chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Awww so cute
Sally chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Aww w hoe cuuuute!
love ur stories chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
awww so sweet and cute but dont ya think kid flash is a little way oo over snsitive ?