Reviews for Light in the Dark
Guest chapter 8 . 9/23/2016
Awesome so far! I can't wait to see where you're going with this.
narakunohime chapter 8 . 8/24/2016
Please continue. :)

Would like to find out what happens next
bluetoads chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
I like it so far. Yes the characters are ooc but not in a bad way and it's fiction anyways so as long as the story is good I personally don't mind ooc ness. I was wondering with the changes you made in the movie story line if your Jim did the whole radiation thing and died and needed Khan's blood to live. If Jim has Khan blood it might help explain Khan's feelings of connection to Jim and of course his possessiveness of Jim as his. It could also explain a little of the counsels thinking with putting Jim with Khan's crew. If there were side affects to the blood Jim got, Khan would be the best one to be able to see it and hopefully help if needed. Looking forward to reading more.
GlOmP3R chapter 8 . 7/3/2014
Loving this ! Holding for some major Kirk whump and angst up ahead ! Update soon please !
WriterLea chapter 8 . 3/27/2014
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE, LIKE, HAVE TO I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS ASAP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Kiheada.Ray.T chapter 8 . 3/2/2014
This is pretty good so far! Can't wait to see more
Angie chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I'm glad you're back! Hope to see more Khan/Kirk scenes soon. I'm looking forward for more.
Smiling Dreams chapter 8 . 1/7/2014
DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!
SerenityKieraSilverwind chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
Wow. That is all I have to say. I like it so far and can't wait to read the next chapter.

Serenity
StValentineSt chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
Well, for one moment I thought Marcus was back or something lol I'm glad to see that Khan and Uhura are getting friendlier, though. Maybe not all is lost to Khan, yet XD I can only hope that Kirk is fine .
kasey123 chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
Need. More
Princess Mariana chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
Please update?
Femslash Extraordinaire chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
Absolutely adore your story! :3 Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
*standing ovation*
Kitty chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
Oh my god thank yOU FOR THIS PERFECT FIC, YOU BEAUTIFUL PERSON, YOU.
IT'S BEEN 2 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED AND THIS IS PROBABLY THE ONLY THING THAT KEEPS ME SANE FROM ALL THE FEELS.

*clears throat*

So... Um, yeah. Thank you so much and please keep it up with your beautiful writing.