Reviews for Nightly Lovers
Angelsheart85 chapter 12 . 2/2/2011
it was soooo soooooooooo beautiful! :)
Shadow The Ninja Kitten chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
There's a question I must ask: What was the reason Satoshi became a bad guy? I saw no logical explanation for why he suddenly went from being a nice guy to a bad guy. People don't suddenly change from good guys to bad guys without some sort of logical reason.
Shadow The Ninja Kitten chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
This is a good fic,but I believe you have the wrong definition of the word "Beatnik". Here's what beatniks are:

beat┬Ěnik (btnk) KEY

A person, especially a member or follower of the Beat Generation, whose behavior, views, and often style of dress are pointedly unconventional.

The Beat Generation:

A group of American writers and artists popular in the 1950s and early 1960s, influenced by Eastern philosophy and religion and known especially for their use of nontraditional forms and their rejection of conventional social values.

In reality,the Mayor's son and his friends would most likely be referred to as "thugs" or "punks". I don't think beatniks even exist anymore,as I haven't seen any around for decades.
Cyber69 chapter 12 . 3/3/2003
Loved your story!
Serinade of the Sea chapter 12 . 11/29/2002
I know I have no place to say this sence it is rather a personal opinion, but I think that the ending to this story was well a little to sappy. At least for me, I applaud everyone who likes the ending to this story and is putting up with me at this moment. Also I am a fan of your storys and I thoroughly enjoyed this fic. Please keep writeing more.
Rei Firestar chapter 12 . 11/5/2002
Awwww kawaiiness!
TenohGirl chapter 12 . 11/2/2002
Awww...sweet ending. Very cool story.
paprikaSTUDIOS chapter 12 . 10/27/2002
Awww...this was such a cute idea, Cloud-sama. Love the part about gay bars. That had me rolling on the floor laughing. I loved the idea how you brought the disease XP into the story. Made it quite interest. Yet, another masterpiece.

~Seles _x
Silverfrost chapter 12 . 10/24/2002
i just love happy endings
Silverfrost chapter 12 . 10/24/2002
i just love happy endings
Nardaviel chapter 12 . 10/23/2002
COOL! YAAAAAAAY! You made a typo though. I think it was a typo. It's really small, but I'm a perfectionist and you seem to make it a lot. But maybe it's my imagination. You say "rip" for "rib". But this story is so COOL! Poor Michiru though!
Scarlett Rose Assassin chapter 12 . 10/22/2002
::sniffles:: The end? WAAAHHH! It was sooo kewl! Why must it be over so soon? ;_; I love your stories. Write more! _

Windsentry chapter 12 . 10/22/2002
YOU're really an awesome writer!

It's good that they found their peace at last.
Black Ninja Star chapter 12 . 10/21/2002
*stands up and appluades* Very well done. It's a good change that Haruka's parents aren't mean! You are the best!
SlvrDrgn chapter 12 . 10/21/2002
Oh lovely ending. Great story.