Reviews for Family Bond
Just an idea but I hate the name Albus so maybe his name could be Brian? Because Dumbledores full na was Albus Wulfric Brian Percavil Dumbledore. I don't necessarily hate the name Albus because I thought it for perfectly for Dumbledore but I just hate it for a baby
please repost pleaseeeeeeeeee oh my god why stop at such a crucial point
Wow that was amazing. I l4tye fact that petunia and dudley changed.
Alaina chapter 32 . 12/29/2017
The story was very good though as I am a big romione fan I would have liked more about them. I loved how eventually the dursleys were kind to Harry finally. i know as it is 2017 no one will be reading this anymore since it was finished in 2014, but I am glad I read it today. Thanks something9999 for writing the amazing story! P.S plz finish the story, tell us what happened to Harry!
shrimplover05 chapter 32 . 7/5/2017
NOOOOOOO! Why did you leave me hanging
angelmvidales chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
NOOOO!Don't ended it like that, please update!
BellaEllaWriter chapter 32 . 6/10/2017
No! Please continue this story! Please!
MaxRideLuver02 chapter 32 . 10/26/2016
Wish you would update again! I just read all of this today and I loved it! Would love to know what happens to Harry and the birth of little Albus! Are you planning to finish this?
RamblingInsomniac chapter 3 . 1/17/2016
This reads like it was written by a 13 year old. no disrespect if you were/are 13 when you wrote this. but I would recommend a revision if at all possible.
Arrowkid21 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
This is a really good story is been a year since you last updated :0
child.of.hectate chapter 32 . 9/6/2015
oooooooo please update I'd love it if you do this is such a great story and you're a great writer
Katniss fangirl chapter 32 . 8/25/2015
Pls more that can't be it pleaseeee! More I beg u!
FireGoddess101 chapter 32 . 7/7/2015
I just found this and read this and...you must update! Ah!
Arrowkid21 chapter 31 . 7/2/2015
Please update
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 32 . 6/20/2015
I started to read this hours ago and could not put it down. I hope to see more.