Reviews for New Guard
I love the story it's great I love the way you put all these characters together but come on dude it's been three years right something please
AnthonyR89 chapter 11 . 4/26
...you realize that you pretty much have Xander being a trusting, impulsive idiot, right?

also, Kinsey's an idiot if he thinks any of the other mentioned countries, even Britain, would let the US lay sole claim to the tech on the enterprise. there'd be a war before they'd let that happen.
AnthonyR89 chapter 10 . 4/25
something that just popped into my mind. you made a reference to Hellsing. Alucard would absolutely destroy the Goauld and laugh his ass off while doing it. he's basically a god. and has fought and killed literal gods. to say nothing of the FREAKS and other monsters of the Hellsing world.

personally, i like Todeswind's view on earth in his Dresden Files-Stargate crossover (a lot better in it sounds), in that earth is a hellworld that the Goauld were desperate to escape. with the Red Court, for example, being specifically created by the Mayan pantheon as Goauld predators. it also makes the Sidhe the Furlings, heh. and the Goauld having been actual gods, at one point, before being dumb enough to double cross the Sidhe and losing most of their power(a gross simplification, but i'm trying to avoid spoilers).
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 13 . 11/26/2017
Small point - it's the Royal Navy. Not the British Navy. Perhaps British Royal Navy might be another way it might be put.

Also, I presume that this Lord Marbury is a canon West Wing character? If he weren't, I might object based on how stereotypical he is - then again, I have actually met diplomats like that...

As for the fic itself, it seems pretty decent. Perhaps it could do with a tidying up or something, but it's interesting.
Shadowpawzzz chapter 13 . 9/17/2017
this was a darn good story. only wish that there was more.
Storiesdr chapter 13 . 9/17/2017
Thanks for this story. Hope you will continue it in the future.
Umbra.Venator chapter 13 . 5/20/2017
awesome story concept if a bit slow, pity it appears abandoned
Dr1zzy chapter 10 . 5/12/2017
Good story update plz
Dr1zzy chapter 6 . 5/12/2017
Good ch
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
The story is ok but the Star trek cross just doesn't work and destroys the story.
tembulon2.0 chapter 3 . 3/5/2017
Great story but Xander looks like a bitch so I'm not liking it.
brokenangeltth chapter 5 . 12/23/2016
I've been good this year. Can I have an update from my favorite story? Please Please Please Pleaseeeee
Espied7 chapter 13 . 12/18/2016
Such a cool story!
Tanathar chapter 13 . 10/23/2016
Love it so far. Some of my favourite tv shows represented!
TessFan chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
I love this story! I wish you would update soon. Thank you