Reviews for Old Face
Mimi chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Great but sad story! I LOVE the angst! But I prefer stories where Dom has to suffer thinking Letty is dead but she's actually alive and he has to beg and work to earn her back even a little! ;-)
she chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
you should continue this until dom learn that letty is alive :)
Evangeline chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
this is awesome! finally someone wrote what has always been in my mind about how everyone died( original cast) and about what Dom considered his "family" and how he quickly replaced them. thanks for this hopefully you continue i cant wait to read more of it and if so hopefully there is a twist to it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
omg i loved it u have to continue!
Shortcake99 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Omg! That was so sad and so well written! I loved the fact that Leon was so harsh and spiteful towards Dom because he deserved all of it!
I loved this and I think it would be awesome I there was some sort of companion piece to it through Dom's feelings and everybody else's!
Well done! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Woww...uhh-mazing story! hope you keep going!
aussiegirlforever chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
i am a massive fan of dom and letty, i really enjoyed this story was so good and leon hit the nail on the head what he said was so true it was nice to read something that explored how the deaths affected each and everyone. Abloustly loved every minute of it...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Wow! This was amazing! And so true! I feel that the movie series forgot about the original crew, which actually grew up with Dom and were really like his actual family. Great job! Hope you write some more.
Paommt chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Omg! That was really GOOD... I liked how u used Leon to confronted Dom...
Thanks for sharing