Reviews for Lelouch of Pendragon 2
My Hopes and Dreams chapter 9 . 3/27
Suzaku! You knocked up Lelouch AGAIN?!
*tears up* I'm proud of you
sexy demon neko ciel chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
Lol omg that was funny and
Oreion chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
I am amazed. You are one of the few that made me love a fanfiction that had to do with a male pregnancy. :3
allenx14 chapter 9 . 6/22/2013
That was brilliant and amazing beyond anything and everything else. It touched my heart. You are an amazing human being and writer, and that story touched me almost as much as the ending to the anime ... (makes me cry every time).
the allen walker chapter 9 . 6/10/2013
Don't worry I will keep reading your stories, just keep writing them. Cute chapter. I loved it just like the last one. Can't wait for another story written by you. Until next story.
ItsRandom chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
Too bad it wasn't mpreg :'( but it was good nonetheless updates?
Intrigued chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
Yay! Marianne is on Lelouch's side. I was worried for a bit there, but you update so quickly I didn't have to worry for long, keep it up.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
HOLY S-H-*-T! Let me guess, the child is going to be a futinari (i think that is how you spell it)! Or it is going to be deformed.
the allen walker chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
Loved the chapter. I hate those kinds of reporters. The ones that don't know the meaning of NO. Can't wait for the next chapter, in order to find out their reactions. Until then.
the allen walker chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
At least Marianne is trying to be nice. Awesome that Schneizel didn't get what he wanted. Loved the chapter and loved how you made Lelouch vulnerable. Can't wait for the next chapter. Until then.
the allen walker chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
That was a fast update. Awesome chapter btw, and in this story I absolutely detest Marianne. Problem is I'll always detest her since I discovered her motive in season 2 of Code Geass. I mean, what kind of mother does that to her children? Truly disgusting and revolting. Enough of this rambling. Loved the chapter and I wonder what's wrong with Lelouch? And what's C.C up to now? Guess I'll just have to wait for the next chapter. Until then.
the allen walker chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Omg, I'm loving this story. I wanna see how it ends. It should be good. Btw, loved the chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
allenx14 chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZIN. i just finnished reading the first one today then saw that this came out. and ushually i don't like the genderent but this ... this sounds just fine. and i love how you sent time to build up lulu and suzu's relationship. and the fighting, fighting is good. he was able to beat his mom and shnizle ... thats amazing, ushaly lulu can't fight and i feel bad for him bit this time ... amazing.
the allen walker chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
How interesting. What's gonna happen, I wonder? Until next chapter. Btw, I liked how the first one ended, so don't hold back.
pft980811 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
hahaha what's project orange?