Reviews for Moving Forward
joel shell chapter 21 . 10/31
Can you do the next chapter? This is a good story.
America's Got Fandom chapter 21 . 7/4
LOVE THIS COLLECTION! You write these two so dang well! Is there any chance of an update? Thank you SO MUCH for leaving this one on a good note in re isn’t another update. The story is great nonetheless. THANK YOU FOR SHARING! Great job!
Guest chapter 21 . 3/15/2018
I really love this story and I hope you update again soon.
racheepoo chapter 21 . 2/9/2018
Please continue!
joel shell chapter 21 . 12/23/2017
This is a great story. Will you be writing another chapter any time soon?
Guest chapter 21 . 12/15/2017
I just recently started reading mash fanfiction and they reminded me of how much I love this show.I always thought that Margaret and Hawkeye would have been perfect together and this story reminded me of update this story soon.
virtualreba02 chapter 21 . 11/25/2017
This story has been great! I really hope you finish it. You know the characters so well, I can see this story happening in the episodes. I’ve been reading each chapter along with it’s given episode and it fits so perfectly. I can’t wait to see how it ends!
annemarie.dunlap chapter 21 . 4/12/2017
this is really good and I do hope that you update it soon
Shinammi chapter 21 . 1/23/2017
Ahhh, this is a wonderful fic.

I was only recently introduced to M*A*S*H, and I ship Hawkeye/Margaret like crazy. This is probably one of my favorite stories that I've come across. :) I don't like to seem pushy, but I do hope you'll update this fic again one day. I would really love to see how it all wraps up.
TrisPrior101 chapter 21 . 11/10/2016
Please update I am really enjoying it and I want to see where it goes!
obsessive360 chapter 21 . 9/22/2016
This is so sweet and cute! I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/10/2016
More please
Ameliorably chapter 21 . 8/15/2016
Aaaaaaaaaah, I absolutely can't wait until you post more, this fic is fabulous! It's so refreshing to read H/M this good.
CelticCrossings chapter 21 . 6/23/2016
This is my new obsession. Please don't abandon it.
angiehodgins chapter 21 . 2/9/2016
Loving it to pieces! Well written and clearly very thought out. Do hope you can get it finished before 2017 is here Looking forward more, can't wait to see how it ends!