Reviews for Good Girl and Bad Boy
lovergirl85 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Hey! I just wanted to let you know I really like this so far! I adore the plot line you have so far, I really like the fact that you've got Miranda being welcomed the same way she was in the actual series, the way you have her start trying to make herself feel more confident about herself for herself. You're also doing an awesome job putting everyone in character and keeping them in character, which I think can be really hard with this fandom sometimes. I also like how you're not bashing on the females characters, which seems to happen too much.

The only thing I would take exception to (and this is only because a lot of people have a misconception about this) is that you can't dress conservative and be cute at the same time. I'm pulling from the line "so she could look somewhat stylish and be decent to satisfy her conservative parents." Just as someone who dresses more conservatively it kinda bugged me.

I hope I'm not coming across as 'you have to completely change your writing to suit me' because that's not what I'm trying to say. But if you ever want tips or something on how to write the outfits I'm totally open for it.

But great job so far, keep up the good work and I hope you update soon!
Eclipsestorm4 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I'd like to know, are you ever going to finish this? It's good, but it seems to be abandoned. Could you pm me about that or something?
The Spelling Board chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I'm really liking this so far! :D Your writing is very talented and well-written, I'm excited for the next chapter :)
DrkSpphrGT chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Really great story! Can't wait for an update! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
It was really great I mean I really enjoyed it so I can't to see the next one
12hinata123 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I liked this, please post the next chapter soon.