Reviews for the chill inside your bones
Charlottees chapter 1 . 1/14
Brilliance and Magnificence. I have just discovered your account, and It's perfect. I don't know how to express this, but I just wanted to let you know I loved this.
JustlikeWater chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Wow. That was breath taking.
Your use of imagery was perfect here, representing sadness and despair through chill and cold, the cigarettes only a temporary source of warmth; a finite amount of numbness. Sirius is one of my favorite characters and you portrayed him so accurately here with a very sparse amount of words, which is no small feat. I feel so inspired after reading this and I will definitely be checking out your other work, which is undoubtedly equally as good.

If you have the chance, check out my latest story, "Libera" which also happens to be second person in Sirius's POV! It's always really awesome when a great writer shares advice, so i'd appreciate it so much if you could give me some criticisms/compliments/pointers on the story.

Thanks for posting this!
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Bizarrely, when I read the characters I thought it said Susan instead of Sirius, so reading it was a surprise when I realized who it was really about.
This was really good, I'd love to think Reg and Sirius still had an okay relationship when he left and the bit with blowing smoke in each other's faces was brilliant because that is exactly what I could picture them doing. :)
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I really liked this. My favourite part was "the chill that seeped into your bones that night/hasn't gone away/
and if you stop moving forward/you will freeze" Nice work!