Reviews for Fast Times At Beacon Hills High 2
B4bidden.Products chapter 23 . 7/4
really hope you update soon please
Byron12 chapter 2 . 9/28/2015
The chapter was very exciting.
Byron12 chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
I know I'm behind on the first story but this really brought out the awkwardness out of Amy and Derek
DerekIsHot chapter 23 . 4/17/2015
I just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying this story and also the first one. I wish you would finish it. I know judging by the length of the first one that you are probably only halfway through but this story is so good. You said in your profile that you've given up on it but never say never and in one of your authors notes you said you did have this story plotted out.
I don't like the direction the show has gone in either. I loved Seasons 1,2, and 3A. Seasons 3B and 4 were not as good in my opinion for a number of reasons: 1) Derek seemed to get less screen time starting in 3B and I couldn't figure out why - to me he is the most interesting complex character and his storylines had the most potential and need for further development - especially in 4 (side note no wonder why Tyler decided to leave though I wish he hadn't) 2) I did not like that Allison died 3) I do not like the new characters as much. While I'm not against new characters (I liked Isaac, Boyd, Erica, Braeden) I do not like Kira (too much a Mary Sue and not independent outside of Scott, too much focus on her in 3B), Malia (she's ok in personality and has funny lines but how is she at the same maturity and academic level after being a coyote for nine years and how did she not have a scene with Derek to discuss that they are cousins), Liam (I like his friendship with Mason but I just thought there was too much of him in 4 when other characters needed to be focused on more), or 3B version of Aiden and Ethan (they were part of the Alpha Pact meaning they killed their entire pack to get into it plus they killed Boyd with Kali and tried to kill everyone else - to me that is unredeemable).
That said, I really wish you would finish this story. I really like Amy as a character (she is not a Mary Sue at all) and a love interest for Derek. I like the way you constructed the mystery of the Kanima (who is it since you killed Jackson off) and the mystery of Lyssa (I personally like her and now that we know that she is not the Kanima and she has risked her life for both Amy and Derek I hope it turns out that she is good). Your pacing is good and the way you write is clear and engaging. I'm glad that you did not make Amy pregnant (I don't like the stories where the OC gets together with the hot guy and just ends up getting pregnant. Amy and Derek are too young and a pregnancy wouldn't fit into the storyline well). I also thought Amy's dislike of Lyssa and arguing with Derek about it went too far - she was being immature in my opinion and irrational - I liked when she thought that she mistrusted Lyssa but would just keep an eye on her and not bring it up again until she had some proof. She moved out and left Derek and I would think that Derek would have a strong reaction to that given that everyone he cared about has died and now Amy leaves him - I just think he would find this disloyal at the least and become closed off again. To me, Derek needs someone who is solid and unwavering in being there for him - Amy has been this but then she moves out because they kept arguing mainly about Lyssa when she kept bringing it up even though she did rightly trust that he was not cheating on her. Personally I liked the wait-and-see approach Derek took with Lyssa - not trusting her off the bat but being willing to give her a fair shot as he knew that she might end up being an asset in the war with the Hunters and also realizing that she is a fellow werewolf who might just want a pack. I hope that after rescuing Derek, Amy will realize her mistake in moving out and that Lyssa risked herself trying to protect Derek. Hopefully after being faced with the thought of losing Derek, Amy will think about how much she loved him and apologize and ask Derek's forgiveness. I would think that would take Derek a while but I'd like to see them together because I like them as a couple.
I hope you see with this long note that I really like this story and that I've inspired you to continue it. Pretty please with a shirtless Derek? (what better incentive could there be than that)
Savily chapter 23 . 2/18/2015
I hope you're still writing this story, It's been quite awhile. I love it so please please continue!
sannros chapter 20 . 2/12/2015
i don't like that Amy and Derek are fighting :( And I want those werewolf babys :D
sannros chapter 11 . 2/12/2015
keep writing :D i want werebabys :D
Liseuh chapter 23 . 11/27/2014

I love it oh my guard the feels
libsta chapter 23 . 11/17/2014
Just discovered your stories, loved them! Most realistic teen wolf fiction! Hope you continue to update this
data chapter 22 . 8/26/2014
Review review review. Amy needs more character development to make her a more well-rounded character. I'd like to see more what she sees - details, smells, how things feel, taste- etc. Then focus on the interactions and building them up, however other characters feeling? Characters don't interact rationally in real life (this is a real review... I just got out of my fiction course) so let Amy show her irrationality. In high stress situations, let some weakness show. Find her "fatal flaw" amd drop hints. But this IS a delicious story. I'd like to read more about the interactions between characters, the moments between scenes, what gives them comfort and what happens when they get upset. Oh and don't forget Larry and Lyssa. They need some SERIOUS character development
Guest chapter 22 . 7/22/2014
Please update!
LOVEtoLIVE17 chapter 22 . 7/15/2014
I really love your story I have been reading both the sequel and the first one for the past day. I am now all caught up and am dying to read the rest of the story! Please explain what is going on with Amy and Derek about the whole Lyssa thing. I seriously want those two to have a heart to heart and end this stupid break. Ugh! I will say that I am surprised you don't have Lydia as more of a main character I mean her banshee-ness could really come in handy. Also can you please tell us more about Amy's family history and how that will come to affect her. Last thing, I thought that Amy's parents said that it was unlikely that she could have kids? Will that be brought back into the storyline at any point?
starrysky7 chapter 22 . 7/15/2014
I love your story and cannot wait until the next chapter.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/14/2014
Great chapter, keep em coming x
Kait chapter 19 . 7/10/2014
I bet Lyssa is the one who poisoned her when she was a kid oh my god she is isnt she?