Reviews for This Isn't Me
Stephen chapter 5 . 12/13/2016
"Have we met?"
"Um...you hit me with an axe one time remember, uh 'Get the hell away from my daughter.'"
"Oh..."
Loved that scene
Stephen Abbott chapter 4 . 12/13/2016
Love the story,this is just nit-picking...how could Spike get there in daytime? It's like The Girl in Question when Angelus and Spike learn The Immortal bagged both Darla and Drusilla. Spike says "Drusilla...you let him touch you?!" She responds "He felt like sunshine." How does a vampire feel sunshine and then live to remember what it felt like? Like I said though, LOVE the story (always been a bigger fan of Spike) Angel's too moody.
Stephen Abbott chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Nice story, I was a little late to the series so I knew of the chip, but not that Spike couldn't hit a human who was obviously evil.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
Good first chapter, I like it (but Buffy would totally kick Riley's ass! She's the super strong vampire slayer!)
FFLjm12 chapter 20 . 10/2/2012
Enjoyed your story very much -
jay chapter 20 . 1/30/2010
nice story. got some spelling mistakes though, other than that, i very much enjoyed it.
TillieBaby chapter 20 . 1/23/2008
i just read it and i love it! u did a fantastic job and u shuld b proud of it! my hat goes of to u!

tillie xx
HermioneSparta chapter 20 . 11/25/2007
Hmm. I've saved it to read later. I'm going to try to read it, but the lack of puncuation in most of the chapters is really annoying and confusing. You lost major points there. But the glimpses I've seen seems promising.

HermioneSparta
cherry chapter 20 . 8/6/2007
that was a bit of a weird ending but it was good! anyway i just want to say that your STORIES WERE ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I HAVE READ ON THIS SITE ABOUT Buffy and Spike! all the other stories that i have read so far that other people have written is just all the same old boring stuff, buffy getting pregnant! it makes her sound like a slut and thats not who she truly is! so i just want to say thank-you for writing a story about her not ending up pregnant and crap! and another thing that i like about your story is a bit of a life saving story where she now and then is the damsel in distress. dont find alot of stories out there like yours. or to be truly honest i havnt actually found one like yours. write more please!
Z-L.B chapter 20 . 7/28/2007
This was an amazing story for many reasons. First it brings up a lot of good points. Even the strongest person can fall victim to abuse under the right circumstances. Abusers pray on the abusee’s weaknesses. Riley had gotten to Buffy in a venerable time, her mother’s death. Drugging her to take her strength further served to help him make her feel weak emotionally because it is her physical strength she hid behind to help her when she was emotionally vulnerable taking away that place to hide left her open to his mind games. I loved the way Spike helped her not by playing her protector (although we know he would die to keep her safe) But by reminding her of the strong person she was before Riley. I thank you for sharing this with us. It was beautifully written and touched my heart. Once again Thank You. ~ZLB
Wolfram-and-Hart-Sauron chapter 20 . 10/13/2005
Great story, glad Riley's goin' to jail.
Shadowhawke chapter 20 . 1/17/2005
Congratulations. A powerful story. And... you are obviously a very strong person. I'm really bad at saying things like this. I know this is going to come out wrong, but... you should be proud of yourself. Always.
Drusilla chapter 20 . 2/2/2004
Wow! what a powerful story...
Emmylou chapter 13 . 1/18/2004
adding this to my favourites
scrub1966 chapter 20 . 5/22/2003
*The real Spike in my life, Thank you for saving me from my Riley* totally cute dedication. put a smile on my face. thanks for sharing your imagination. never was a Riley fan. nice that you wraped things up so well and let us know what happened to him. you did great again thanks again. scrub.