Reviews for This Isn't Me
FFLjm12 chapter 20 . 10/2/2012
Enjoyed your story very much -
jay chapter 20 . 1/30/2010
nice story. got some spelling mistakes though, other than that, i very much enjoyed it.
TillieBaby chapter 20 . 1/23/2008
i just read it and i love it! u did a fantastic job and u shuld b proud of it! my hat goes of to u!

tillie xx
HermioneSparta chapter 20 . 11/25/2007
Hmm. I've saved it to read later. I'm going to try to read it, but the lack of puncuation in most of the chapters is really annoying and confusing. You lost major points there. But the glimpses I've seen seems promising.

HermioneSparta
cherry chapter 20 . 8/6/2007
that was a bit of a weird ending but it was good! anyway i just want to say that your STORIES WERE ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I HAVE READ ON THIS SITE ABOUT Buffy and Spike! all the other stories that i have read so far that other people have written is just all the same old boring stuff, buffy getting pregnant! it makes her sound like a slut and thats not who she truly is! so i just want to say thank-you for writing a story about her not ending up pregnant and crap! and another thing that i like about your story is a bit of a life saving story where she now and then is the damsel in distress. dont find alot of stories out there like yours. or to be truly honest i havnt actually found one like yours. write more please!
Z-L.B chapter 20 . 7/28/2007
This was an amazing story for many reasons. First it brings up a lot of good points. Even the strongest person can fall victim to abuse under the right circumstances. Abusers pray on the abusee’s weaknesses. Riley had gotten to Buffy in a venerable time, her mother’s death. Drugging her to take her strength further served to help him make her feel weak emotionally because it is her physical strength she hid behind to help her when she was emotionally vulnerable taking away that place to hide left her open to his mind games. I loved the way Spike helped her not by playing her protector (although we know he would die to keep her safe) But by reminding her of the strong person she was before Riley. I thank you for sharing this with us. It was beautifully written and touched my heart. Once again Thank You. ~ZLB
Wolfram-and-Hart-Sauron chapter 20 . 10/13/2005
Great story, glad Riley's goin' to jail.
Shadowhawke chapter 20 . 1/17/2005
Congratulations. A powerful story. And... you are obviously a very strong person. I'm really bad at saying things like this. I know this is going to come out wrong, but... you should be proud of yourself. Always.
Drusilla chapter 20 . 2/2/2004
Wow! what a powerful story...
Emmylou chapter 13 . 1/18/2004
adding this to my favourites
scrub1966 chapter 20 . 5/22/2003
*The real Spike in my life, Thank you for saving me from my Riley* totally cute dedication. put a smile on my face. thanks for sharing your imagination. never was a Riley fan. nice that you wraped things up so well and let us know what happened to him. you did great again thanks again. scrub.
scrub1966 chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
well read hearts desire and paradise back to back just starting this one. great job all around rarely read PG rated fics but i like your stories thanks for sharing your imagination your stoies are well written and inventive keep it up your great. scrub.
jennifer v.r chapter 20 . 5/21/2003
i really liked this story you should make a sequel to it and have them go down to see xander and the gain but you could do whatever you want that is just a sugestion
HersheyKissesAndHugs chapter 10 . 5/7/2003
half way done...yay me...anyways I love so far...
Emmylou chapter 20 . 4/4/2003
This is the first fanfic i ever read, and i just went back to it again, it's still as awesome as the first time round! You should do a sequel!