Reviews for Knowledge
Mermaid's Magic chapter 12 . 7/26
what was those pills? and why did the other three give looks of horror?
I am also hoping that he will be able to fight that bastard mind shit! I don't like him. :/
also good work and cant wait for more.
FLONNIE B chapter 12 . 5/26
This is it! This is the amazing Noblesse fic I have been searching for! thank you for writing it! It was brilliant! I was beginning to loose hope that there was a Shinwoo centric fic on the site that was worth something. Boy, you proved me wrong. Throughly enjoyed reading it. Well done.
Viet Devil chapter 12 . 4/11
its so difficult to find Noblesse fanfic centered on Shinwoo. I loved the story! Great job!
Yona0 chapter 1 . 2/17
I always wanted Shinwoo involved...god, I width this was longer. If only to savor it more...
MysteryAsia chapter 10 . 2/8
I love how you wrote this. Great plot. Great character development. I like ho2 Shinwoo stays human for most of this, and how he was captured is a pretty valid reason. What happened after he broke out was a complete surprise, and I have a theory about what he is and why he's special. When I thought about it, it made me both happy and sad. Happy that he's awesome. Sad that something might happen to Rai. Well, Imma keep reading now.
BlackNoblesse chapter 12 . 10/2/2015
Is there a sequel? I really want there to be a sequel! I really love this Manhwa
RaiShinwoo chapter 12 . 7/22/2015
Really loved it! I wish there was more :-(
Ryokio chapter 12 . 9/28/2014
I loved (*w*)
Nanri chapter 12 . 8/9/2014
O.O why complete?
I like your story, would love to read more :)
FreakyMe99 chapter 12 . 5/22/2014
I love it... Please update soon...!
Tsukimori chapter 9 . 9/2/2013
Well I have to say, to me this seem out of character for Crombell to come in person to a person like Shinwoo. He more like the person to send his goons instead. But I guess this is to give Shinwoo more of a important. Well for me, of the nine chapters I read so far, Shinwoo is getting a lot on his dish and he is just human and can be kill so easy. It's kinda a joke. Shinwoo is my favorite but some parts of this story seem unreasonable. This is a good story but it just leave me dumbfounded at times. I will still keep reading tho.
Mugiwara Otome chapter 12 . 8/23/2013
Awesome story! I had always wondered what might happen if any of this kids kept their memories.. Guess you answered my questions! Btw is this gonna evolve into M-21Xshinwoo slash? Cause it seems to be heading in that direction...
yellou chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
great story ;-)
breather chapter 12 . 7/17/2013
Thank you so so much for writing this. Shinwoo has always been my favorite character in this manhwa, but his role is currently nonexistent, and he goes ignored far too often in the fandom as well. This was as great a characterization of him as I could ever expect, and your other characterizations were spot on as well. I loved the plot, and watching the bond growing between Shinwoo and M-21 (my second favorite character). You're quite a good writer too, perfect grammar and interesting, varied sentences. I look forward to reading more of your work!
MaxFangIggyNudgeGazzyAngel chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
I loved it! I've been waiting for a story that dealt with just Shinwoo becoming greater than just a human. I've thought of some things to but it doesn't come together the way I want it to. So I'm very happy that I read this. I hope that you will make more or at least a sequel. Love it! I hope you keep writing. :D