Reviews for Poison Potter
theheartstourniquet chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
Will you be continuing this story? It is very interesting, I plan to search for the book which you've based the plot on at my earliest convenience. Belladonna is one of my favored poisons, I do a lot of study on miscellaneous things and I absolutely adore your take on her. Do respond, I eagerly await your answer. A lovely story such as this would be such a shame to gather dust before it is complete.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Maryrose Wood has her own books about The Poison Diaries, and they are novels not friggin' picture books.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
phoenix tears fuck all poisons
OBSERVER01 chapter 4 . 2/13/2015
interesting
yankeetiger chapter 4 . 2/1/2015
this is terrific you must upload more! i am looking forward to the next chapter
discb chapter 4 . 1/3/2015
Welp, this is nothing like I've ever seen before... Nice
NabikiB chapter 2 . 10/21/2014
Ah, well, they have it coming and so does Dumbledore, really.
Lord Jace chapter 4 . 9/3/2014
This is surprisingly good, continue please!
Lord of No Fate chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
Very interesting, please update when you can.
notsae chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
You know, a nundu would make an excellent pet/companion for Harry in the future. Just a thought.
notsae chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
I love this story. Please tell me that Harry is becoming a serial killer, please! This story is very good, very, very good. Please update soon.
Terrorpen chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
Interesting tale so far i look forward to reading the rest of it.
peregrine1989 chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
Ok, I am SOOOOO glad you updated this and hope you continue to do so in the future. It is interesting, in a world full of potions and Alchemy that very VERY few stories involve the use of Drugs or Poison.

Againest anyone besides Harry that is.

As such this is a REALLY unique take on the Independent!Harry (although he currently is dependent on the Lords and Ladies) and looks like it will stray, in a fun manner, into Insane!Harry without to much issue.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Update Give Time!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Can you continue A sidetrack!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »