Reviews for The Likelihood of Stupid
Guest chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
oh god I love this story. Daryl's SO clueless and Merle is so Merle.
kimyso chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
Will this be a Michonne and Merle ride cos I was hoping for Richonne.
Seerwood chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
Omg this is so funny, love it!
stepstate chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
Hi - so glad you're continuing this story! I can't wait to see how the fried sna-chicken will turn out, but I gotta get ready for work. I'll save it for my afternoon treat when I get home. :)
vickih chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
Omg merle to the rescue lol
Caryl Warrior chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
I love this. I can't wait to read more. This is hilarious
vickih chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
lol... this should be good :)
stepstate chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
Ohmigawd - Merle! LOLOLOL
stepstate chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Hi - I just discovered this story and read all four chapters this afternoon. It's really funny and had me laughing out loud - for real! LOL If you're still writing, please consider continuing this story. I would love to see Daryl and Carol "cooking together," and I'd love to see how Merle will react to Michonne's attempt at cooking.
mvio chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
So funny! Loved this story! I know it's been a while, but hope you get inspired to continue this one.
kimyso chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
Yes I'm hooked don't stop now
subversivegrrl chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
This is hilarious. Thanks for the laughs!
DixonVixen93 chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Nice chapter!

The rattlesnake was a nice touch. Poor Carol. Michonne made me chuckle too. Looking forward to more Merle/Michonne too!

Update soon!

DX3
ChiiChii chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
I am just about dying laughing! Great story
what evil lurks chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
"Michonne folded her arms. "Sorry, I've been too busy chopping cotton and eating watermelon to find out." Beautiful line!

I hope Michonne remembers that she's supposed to be doing a crap job of cooking, cos if she does a yummy version of Snake Maryland, Merle's gonna be even more smitten.