Reviews for The Likelihood of Stupid
gdyoung59 chapter 6 . 5/6
the biggest/hateful raciset merle is talking damage control to daryl. merle don't know rick has eyes for michonne and don't share at all. people die merle let it go stop dreaming. start living. michonne off limits to everyone except carl, judith, kng ring. the grimes family queen is michonne. go away merle.
gdyoung59 chapter 5 . 5/6
scary carol, will say michonne cooked, merle will brag about how good it is. rick will have killer alll over his face for merle; run fool run.
gdyoung59 chapter 4 . 5/6
don't tell me the dixon is going to love michonne cooking of deep fried snake. rick don't murder the dixon boys.
gdyoung59 chapter 3 . 5/6
no maggie didn't? melre stop the crazy/ rick's job? ladies having a cook-off? let the games begin.
gdyoung59 chapter 2 . 5/6
well merle took first place in stupid/smart to run from killer rick. looking/thinking about michonne is death. carl saw the sign of death of merle cross rick;s faace. michonne said merle was dreaming yeah about you; which is why he ran so rick wouldn't kill him. i love this so much. thank you
gdyoung59 chapter 1 . 5/6
stupid tells on itself. will the real stupid please step forward.
shanik chapter 6 . 8/9/2015
This was ADORABLE. You should finish it!
Lara chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
This is great! Please write more soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
oh god I love this story. Daryl's SO clueless and Merle is so Merle.
kimyso chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
Will this be a Michonne and Merle ride cos I was hoping for Richonne.
Seerwood chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
Omg this is so funny, love it!
stepstate chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
Hi - so glad you're continuing this story! I can't wait to see how the fried sna-chicken will turn out, but I gotta get ready for work. I'll save it for my afternoon treat when I get home. :)
serpetinefire chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
Omg merle to the rescue lol
Caryl Warrior chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
I love this. I can't wait to read more. This is hilarious
serpetinefire chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
lol... this should be good :)