Reviews for Blood Ritual
Please update soon
FP3 chapter 7 . 1/29
I just found this story and think that it is amazing, and am so glad you decided to keep writing it. Please hurry.
see180movie.com chapter 7 . 1/22
I'm glad you're back! (and glad that I just discovered this story yesterday, hence my skipping the two year wait...:) ) This is a good story, and you've left us in suspense!
Looking forward to your next chapter.
KiliandFiliGirl chapter 7 . 1/21
I just found this story! It is so amazing! Please hurry up with the updating and more chapters! :)
Death2DaHeretikz chapter 7 . 1/21
Hey! I love your story and I can't wait for the next part! I love how people are still posting lotr fics even after 10 or so years. Keep up the good work! 3
Kannissa chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
I'm so sorry for your loss. Don't stop writing, I'm sure your cousin loved you and wished you to have a great life. Don't give up hope! :)
Phoenixofmyth chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
*bites lip* Im sorry to hear that...
Phoenixofmyth chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
Wow... great story please update soon!
mjg43 chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
I really really really really like your ff soooo much! Please update soon because I really want to read more! :)
LalaithElerrina chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Uh oh. I think this Gronko guy is not going to be very nice.
LalaithElerrina chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
Well, shoot. This is bad.

In this sentence: "Neither him nor Aragorn could find sleep in this cave." The 'him' should be 'he.' Because you're using what's called an objective pronoun where you should be using what's called a nominative pronoun.

Anyway, great place to end the chapter. Very angsty!
LalaithElerrina chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
Okay, I'm worried. This guy has chosen his victims.
LalaithElerrina chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
Yup. It's Legolas and Aragorn. Oh, dear.

A few things: "Elrond Peredhil" would actually be spelled 'Peredhel'. The spelling with the i is plural, and he's only one. Also, you have the evil bad guy doing many things 'evilly'. You may want to consider using that word a little bit less.

But the evil guy has control of the old guy. Oh dear.
LalaithElerrina chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This is a most interesting beginning. I am impressed. :)
Cats Rock chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
This story is amazing. I love stories with the twins and this story is one of the best so far.