Reviews for The Brave Defect
Crystal Draculura Bloodsucker chapter 8 . 2/3
OK, I've had some stuff to say for quite awhile now, but I kinda wanted to wait till the end. First of all... Can I marry Fred Cliffhanger?! He's just so adorable I LITERALLY fell in love with him, lol! Ah, just ignore that. Second of all... Dib is so FUCKING BLIND if he can't notice the OBVIOUS problem with Zim. Even some of the words he says to our favorite alien causes an obvious reaction and Dib STILL doesn't fucking see it! And finally third of all... Zim. Needs. To. Cry. Yes, I said it. Zim needs to release all the pain, the sadness, and anger he's been feeling through his tears. A whole week since he was told the truth and not ONCE has he shed a single tear. He's holding all the depression in and it's not healthy for him. That's why he snapped in this chapter. He needs a good ole cry like there's no tomorrow, and he needs comfort. And I think that comfort should be Dib. So yeah, that's all I have to say for this. Keep up the good work. It's too good to end so soon.
Golden Chains chapter 8 . 8/17/2015
I can't wait for the next chapter! This is officially one of my favorite fanfictions on the entire sight, and I just about read them all!
Mika Rose Fairy chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
I pray life is better than before for you. You have my support and patience. I think this story is very fun and exciting. I can't wait to read more as it comes.
InsanitysCandy chapter 8 . 3/4/2014
Love this story! Can't wait to see what happens next 3 3 Thank you
darkloveforfanfiction chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
Wow, how in the world do you only have two reviews! Other then a few mistakes, I freaking love this story! I hope you update soon!
ngrey651 chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
I don't mean to diminish an otherwise good story but...Simin is a douche-nozzle and I'm liking him less and less. He seems without principle but for the principle of "look out for number one".
anon chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Water.

Everyone knows from the episode 'The wettening' that Irkens are allergic to water.
Did anyone notice that in the episode 'Door to Door', or what ever it was called, that Zim was being sprayed by a water hose by someone who didn't want to buy the school candy that he was selling , and did not catch on fire? There wasn't even any smoke.

As far as water goes, who knows about PH levels of water?