Reviews for I Know That Face
Villemo chapter 14 . 5/7
Your Wallace is so spot on! Especially in the bar scene with Logan. Perfection. Just enjoying this story immensely. I mean, you could have just made it a LoVe story and stopped at like chapter ten, and it would still have been great but, I'm really loving the mystery. You also have an amazing ability to make everything clear even when switching between V and L's inner monologue quite frequently. I have no idea how you do it but it's pretty impressive.
Alfheimchick chapter 25 . 3/17
This story is fantastic, my friend! Fabulous work :)
Pentastic chapter 25 . 2/18
This story is really good. It continues the story in a different direction and it avoids the sins of a lot of LoVe continuation stories: Logan and Veronica just gt back together right away and everything is wonderful. In this story, they talk and grow. The story is paced well and it really comes together. Obviously, I'm a fan.
Feball3001 chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Nice opening with the dream about Lilly. Seems Lilly is not done with Veronica just yet. With the type of person Veronica is I see her being good at everything she puts her mind to. Going to medical school seems like a natural thing to do since she does like helping people. Looking forward to finding out if this is something Veronica does long term in this story or somehow ends up getting used for detective work. Liked seeing the snippet of her student life and her final exams.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/12/2016
Very good, excellent!))
mallow87 chapter 25 . 7/4/2016
Amazing. Well written both the personal side and the mystery. Favourited. Probably my favourite fanfic yet. Well done writer, well done.
BecksLoVeDramione chapter 25 . 2/5/2016
Amazing ending to this story! Would love to see a one shot of how Logan actually proposes and what V ends up doing with her life! But either way, I love this story so much! One of my all time favorites! 3
BleepBloop chapter 9 . 12/19/2015
very, very much enjoying this, thanks!
Mischief101 chapter 25 . 12/2/2015
Amazing story. I can't believe I've never found it before. I was checking the authors of my favorite story list and creeping their favorites list and your story was on one of them. I can't remember whose. You did a fantastic job. I cursed when I had one put it up for work. I hope you have other stories or that you'll write other stories
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2015
Loved getting Logan's perspective here.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2015
Loved the witty banter between Wallace and Veronica here.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Loved this first chapter! I think you write Veronica really well.
calypso chapter 25 . 11/8/2015
This was such a good story, thank you so so much. I sincerely hope you keep writing for the fandom.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/6/2015
Thanks for sharing this story! It was fantastic!
Anon chapter 25 . 11/5/2015
Tied up in a beautiful and fluffy bow. This is everything I could ask for and more