Reviews for I Know That Face
Georgia chapter 4 . 6/22
I sometimes surf the VM fanfiction to read my favorite parts of certain fics. Yours is one of my favorite, and I read both happy and sad parts depending on my mood. This chapter is a sad one for me. I always feel how lonely Logan was...and how V was just not strong enough to give him what he needed. But this story at the end is so warm and caring on V's part. I cry every time, no matter how many times I read it. Logan just needed a person who would love him. Love him and not leave him.
Georgia chapter 19 . 5/28
Funny yellow Xterra story. I was driving to my cousin's house for Christmas celebration last year, and suddenly a banana colored XTerra came up on my right and then passed slowly by. I watched as it cruised by and it was all I could do to not try to chase it down the highway and see if it was driven by a beautiful brown eyed gorgeous psychotic jackass. It did make me smile a big happy toddler got what they wanted for Christmas smile.
Georgia chapter 13 . 5/27
Hey, again, I know you won't respond since this is written ages after you wrote this...but I read your profile and how you don't do 'smut' since you would suck at it...but your writing is so good - I think you would rock the 'sexy times' with detail and great writing. I love reading what you write. Believe me, you are right up there with the great VM writers in my book. I wish you would do a VM later together piece - where they have gotten married and have some kids. You are so detailed in describing their slow 'antiquated mating rituals' that a story about their later life together would be fantastic.
Georgia chapter 7 . 5/26
Ahhhh...she does fight for Logan. Even in the show, when she was dating Donut, she wanted to find Felix's killer. If she could just say the L word...
Georgia chapter 6 . 5/26
Hey, this is ages from when you wrote this, but it's my third time through, and I still catch new things that I didn't get last time. I love the way you write these two...and I do like the mystery as well. It is a complicated one that works its way slowly. I've cried already two times...their relationship is .hard! Epic love is a tough, angsty road. I've also laughed at so many little things. I love the way that Wallace talks to Veronica.
Cyclax chapter 25 . 4/8
I loved it!
CubbieGirl1723 chapter 25 . 2/14
I don't know if it's weird to post a review for a story that is three years old or not, but I just wanted to let you know how much I liked it! There were so many parts that made me smile or even laugh out loud. Great moments of suspense and a great ending. I love your versions of these great characters. Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us!
Villemo chapter 14 . 5/7/2017
Your Wallace is so spot on! Especially in the bar scene with Logan. Perfection. Just enjoying this story immensely. I mean, you could have just made it a LoVe story and stopped at like chapter ten, and it would still have been great but, I'm really loving the mystery. You also have an amazing ability to make everything clear even when switching between V and L's inner monologue quite frequently. I have no idea how you do it but it's pretty impressive.
Alfheimchick chapter 25 . 3/17/2017
This story is fantastic, my friend! Fabulous work :)
Pentastic chapter 25 . 2/18/2017
This story is really good. It continues the story in a different direction and it avoids the sins of a lot of LoVe continuation stories: Logan and Veronica just gt back together right away and everything is wonderful. In this story, they talk and grow. The story is paced well and it really comes together. Obviously, I'm a fan.
FleaBee chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Nice opening with the dream about Lilly. Seems Lilly is not done with Veronica just yet. With the type of person Veronica is I see her being good at everything she puts her mind to. Going to medical school seems like a natural thing to do since she does like helping people. Looking forward to finding out if this is something Veronica does long term in this story or somehow ends up getting used for detective work. Liked seeing the snippet of her student life and her final exams.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/12/2016
Very good, excellent!))
mallow87 chapter 25 . 7/4/2016
Amazing. Well written both the personal side and the mystery. Favourited. Probably my favourite fanfic yet. Well done writer, well done.
BecksLoVeDramione chapter 25 . 2/5/2016
Amazing ending to this story! Would love to see a one shot of how Logan actually proposes and what V ends up doing with her life! But either way, I love this story so much! One of my all time favorites! 3
BleepBloop chapter 9 . 12/19/2015
very, very much enjoying this, thanks!