Reviews for Otherworld
DeeaE chapter 2 . 2/16
love it
you finnaallly updated this awesome magnificent and mind bloowing storyyy
blackbloodywolf chapter 2 . 2/14
this is amazing I love this story please continue
Tiger of Fire chapter 2 . 1/24
Fluffies! I really like it. When's the chap coming out I need to know what happens!
MoonsCat chapter 2 . 1/13
Oh my god, this was an amazing chapter! 3
This story is really interesting and well written x3
I wonder what Grimmjow's reaction would be when Shiro tells him
how they met x)
ahh, gotta read more of your stories nao
more please
ShelyGirl chapter 2 . 1/4
Richly descriptive story. Great conflict and resolution. Looking forward to more :)
Boogermeister chapter 2 . 1/4
Nice update! I hope to see what'll happen in the next chapter!
Caitriona695 chapter 2 . 1/2
Beautiful chapter. I love coming of age pieces and this is lovely. I like how you guided us through Grimm's early childhood, up to now when he's becoming an adult. I liked the tidbits you fed us about Shiro's people and a few of their traditions. I loved his questions about his self identity. I even enjoyed his rage at finding out that he really was the creature that he'd grown up to hate.
Thanks for sharing!

FYI - in my initial readings I imagined Shiro's tail would be thick and heavy like an otter's but longer. I was surprised to see the pic on dA that was much thicker - like a velociraptor's. Surprise on me!
Taurie Lucas chapter 2 . 1/2
Wowee! Finally another chapter! As always GREAT WORK! You are a really amazing writer. I hope you get the inspiration and motivation to do another chapter ;)
Goddess of the Bishounen chapter 2 . 1/2
Ooooooooooo! It finally has a chapter 2 and I fell in love with it. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
TealEyedBeing chapter 2 . 1/2
I am so serious, I legitimately SQUEAKED when I checked my ffnet profile and saw this updated. No joke. I paused the video I'd had loading and 100% of my focus went into reading this second chapter. SO MUCH HAPPENED! Grimmjow grew up! And it's not even finished yet! I am freaking out in the happiest way possible!
honeyMellon chapter 2 . 1/1
Awww lil baby Grimmy is all grown up now! I've had a lot of fun picturing a chibi version of Grimmjow running around!

Love the alien world that you created for them, it's so realistic and beautiful, even if it does sound awfully dangerous!
Annoying Owl chapter 2 . 1/1
I just absolutely love your writing. I'll patiently wait for the next chapter. I don't care how long it takes to get a new chapter, as long as there is one then I'll wait.
AiryAquarius chapter 2 . 1/1
*LOUD SCREAMING*
*MORE SCREAMING*
ahem. Now that all the screaming is out of the way...
WHY SHADOW WHYYYYY
My poor fangirl heart can't take it, I swear.
I love love LOVE the way you write. It is so, so /exact/ and everything comes across just the way you want it to. I loved the first chapter, though I don't remember if I reviewed this or not. When I saw you had a new chapter up, I actually squealed, and read the whole thing right in bed.
Coming to the story, GODDAMN IT WOMAN WHY ARE YOU SO AWESOME ADGJDJJHKDKLL;;;!:! ?
The interactions between Grimm and Shiro were so perfect. At the bit where Grimmjow asks about why they were different, when he says 'I'm not stupid' I fucking cried. And I'm not even embarrassed to admit it because I've done this before (the crying I mean). And for most of the beginning, I was clutching my heart and rolling around and internally squealing 'The cuteness, THE CUTENESSSSSS'.
I felt so sad when Grimm stormed off on Shiro. Poor Grimm must have felt so hurt at the time. And poor Shiro too. You portray their emotions so beautifully.
One thing I was confused about, though: Grimm's age. You say he was only 11, but how can a 11year old be almost as tall as Shiro? Shiro is pretty tall, isn't he? Grimm would have been around 5 feet maybe? Ehh I don't even know anymore.
Finally, it was amazing. Everything was so well put together, especially the bits about the weapon making and hunting.
Thank you so much for writing this! You have made my fangirl very happy! And the day hasn't even begun (here)!
*throws confetti at you*
Cody Zik chapter 2 . 1/1
Oh. My. Gosh. Yay. Yay yay YAY! XD I'm so glad you chose to continue this! It's absolutely fabulous! I love the bond that you've established between Shiro and Grimmjow. Definitely playing with fire, as what happens towards the end where Grimm runs off with his new found discovery of his heritage. Ah, I adore how Grimmjow has grown through this chapter. He's turning into quite the fierce warrior and man. And Shiro has made a wonderful parent. It's sad to hear about his tribe, although that's kinda expected after all. And losing his mate? I can only image . . . *crying inside* Only imagine who it could be! ;D XD Oh, well. Alright. It's decided. You need to write more. Like, right now. XD Bah, I can wait! But it's so goooooood, Shadow! I love it!

Cody Zik