Reviews for Otherworld
wittlewons chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
Even after all this time I come back and read this and fall in love with it all over again. Your so amazing
AlicetheMurderer chapter 3 . 4/21/2016
This is a beautiful piece and my inexperienced words cannot convey how it moved me. Your work continues to astonish me and leave me questioning and thinking. That was wonderful, thank you.

Also, you should consider publishing if you haven't already, you'd be legendary.
FacelessGhoul chapter 3 . 3/24/2016
Wow, this has been such an interesting concept. Very creative. I love it.
Black Storm Van Pendragon chapter 3 . 2/28/2016
*grabs sleeve edge and wipes bittersweet and happy tears* It's...EVERYTHING...so beautiful beyond words... *sniffles* (I almost don't want it to end)
MoonsCat chapter 3 . 2/20/2016
Aw I love this sooooo much 3 it's just tooo cute
you know, when i read that Grimmjow activated that distress signal i thought: welp, someone is gonna die... probably shiro trying to protect his little runt.
But I'm sooo glad that nothing happened and that they will stay together :)
It's also really nice to see Ichigo being the one to help both of them!
You think that he could come back and spent time with them? xD
cause, after all they gave each other gifts so why not become friends? ;D

I loved it ;3
Darke13 chapter 3 . 1/7/2016
So cute and fluffy! Since fire was never mentioned, I'm assuming that Shiro and Grimm do not have it? A wonderful story. I would love to see the aftermath with Ichigo and what his superiors thought of his excuse.
lala32903 chapter 3 . 11/23/2015
SOoooo cuuuuuttteeeeeeeee
hotta chapter 3 . 10/22/2015
This is so beautiful, so utterly touching
Copperscript chapter 3 . 9/28/2015
I've been meaning to write a review for this since forever and I'm not even sure you'll see this since it's been a while since the story ended, but whatever

Grimm/Shiro was a perfect pairing for this fic. I usually prefer Grimm/Ichi but when I tried to place Ichigo in this story in my head none of it made any sense. So, I really dug this ship in this AU.

I know you don't usually go for fluffy, but the fluff here was excellent. I really love romance stories that span the entirety of one or both character's lifetimes. There's something very sweet about the platonic turning into romance over the trials of growth and change. :)

Grimmjow's adolescence was really something. It's hard to imagine him as a young-ish teen, and getting his first boner (I laughed a little at that part, it was great) and having a creature like Shirosaki guide him through it. I love that you don't compromise Shiro's character for the sake of morality. Kidnapping a child is awful and all, but Shiro really wouldn't care.

Good story. Keep writing.
3D waffle chapter 3 . 7/18/2015
Totally loved it! And I really wasn't expecting to see ichi in here! This was very well written and I loved the details you put into this story. :)
3D waffle chapter 2 . 7/18/2015
Super cute!
3D waffle chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Usually I don't read if ichigo is not in here somewhere but I was like eh, I can survive and I'm really glad I decided to read this story because it's super cute.
jakondas chapter 3 . 6/13/2015
Seriously agreeing with Ichigo here, that was adorable! You know how much I love your fics, because I have a tendency to repeat myself, and of course this one was no different. I had to reread it, mostly because I couldn't help myself, right from the beginning. The descriptions were vivid, the relationship from guardian to mate (?) was definitely smooth, so no jarring there. Love that it was Ichigo (who else would it be, really, I suppose) who realised that Grimmjow and Shiro had a language and weren't just savage animals, and who had to let Grimmjow go to prevent the two of them being separated. Nicely done, as per usual. _
SalinaSwathe chapter 3 . 6/11/2015
I was hoping like a confrontation like this would happen, and I really like how it ended! Thank you for the new chapter!
GuSiRuLi chapter 3 . 6/4/2015
Awwwwwww, it's oveeeeer...

Awwwwwww, so frigging cute! I swear to god, how adorable was that?!

Ichigo's appearance made me happy too, orange baby~

Gosh, did I enjoy this. I re-read everything again because it deserved it.
So satisfying, I loved it so much, Shiro and Grimm's development was great, I loved the creatures, and as always, the descriptions. That planet came alive in my mind.

Gotta say I didn't expect the end to come so quickly after Ichigo's departure, but I wouldn't say it was a rushed ending either, since it kind of fit, too. Maybe it's just my fangirl wishing for more GrimmShiro interaction now that their dynamics had finally changed, so don't mind me.

*squishes her own cheeks* hnnggggg so cute, so great, I love good fics so much, I love /your/ fics so muuuuch!

Thanks for sharing and for your hard work, Sombra 3