Reviews for Otherworld
jackell chapter 2 . 1/6
Oh please please make more! I'm in love with this new set up and most have mooooore *begging lizard eyes*
Pumagal chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
Loved it! So much fluff!
SalinaSwathe chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
Ah, such a beautiful story. And scifi to boot! (There aren't enough good ones out there) I really hope you continue this story, I need to know what happens! I'm really wondering if there'll be like a Tarzan moment when humans come back to the planet and accidentally find Shiro and Grimm. That'd lead to such confusion and drama!
DeeaE chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
love it
you finnaallly updated this awesome magnificent and mind bloowing storyyy
blackbloodywolf chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
this is amazing I love this story please continue
Tiger of Fire chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
Fluffies! I really like it. When's the chap coming out I need to know what happens!
MoonsCat chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
Oh my god, this was an amazing chapter! 3
This story is really interesting and well written x3
I wonder what Grimmjow's reaction would be when Shiro tells him
how they met x)
ahh, gotta read more of your stories nao
Guest chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
more please
ShelyGirl chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
Richly descriptive story. Great conflict and resolution. Looking forward to more :)
Boogermeister chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
Nice update! I hope to see what'll happen in the next chapter!
Caitriona695 chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Beautiful chapter. I love coming of age pieces and this is lovely. I like how you guided us through Grimm's early childhood, up to now when he's becoming an adult. I liked the tidbits you fed us about Shiro's people and a few of their traditions. I loved his questions about his self identity. I even enjoyed his rage at finding out that he really was the creature that he'd grown up to hate.
Thanks for sharing!

FYI - in my initial readings I imagined Shiro's tail would be thick and heavy like an otter's but longer. I was surprised to see the pic on dA that was much thicker - like a velociraptor's. Surprise on me!
Taurie Lucas chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Wowee! Finally another chapter! As always GREAT WORK! You are a really amazing writer. I hope you get the inspiration and motivation to do another chapter ;)
Goddess of the Bishounen chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Ooooooooooo! It finally has a chapter 2 and I fell in love with it. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
TealEyedBeing chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
I am so serious, I legitimately SQUEAKED when I checked my ffnet profile and saw this updated. No joke. I paused the video I'd had loading and 100% of my focus went into reading this second chapter. SO MUCH HAPPENED! Grimmjow grew up! And it's not even finished yet! I am freaking out in the happiest way possible!
honeyMellon chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
Awww lil baby Grimmy is all grown up now! I've had a lot of fun picturing a chibi version of Grimmjow running around!

Love the alien world that you created for them, it's so realistic and beautiful, even if it does sound awfully dangerous!