Reviews for Jashin Sama
Not-Your-Average-InuYokai chapter 8 . 7/16
Nice reference from Hellsing:Abridged!
Confused Hitman chapter 8 . 7/10
HELLSING ULTIMATE ABRIDGED!
AnimeGirl80 chapter 10 . 6/18
:D
jazz chapter 10 . 6/5
Can't wait for the next chapter! Hidan is hot.
alemery chapter 10 . 6/2
Sooo awesome
God of Vampires chapter 1 . 5/18
Hey I'm just wondering if you are gonna finish this story or put it up for adoption cause I really enjoy this story it was the first Harry Potter-Naruto crossover story I enjoyed.
L's Cappuccino chapter 6 . 5/16
...The moment Snape said Legilimens I got an idea of him doing the same motions one would do with Byakugan (close eye shot included)
MWRANDOM chapter 5 . 4/19
Excellent chapter.
MWRANDOM chapter 4 . 4/19
Better on the Snape front, although the antagonism seems odd if he truly thinks that Harry is dangerous. A more distant and suspicious attitude would make more sense. Other than that your doing well. I really like the idea of Naruto as a Jashinist, mainly as I think over 99% of the village he lives in should pay for what they put the poor kid through (including the Hokage, Kakashi, Jiraiya). Nice job.
MWRANDOM chapter 3 . 4/19
What's with Snape suddenly disliking Harry/Jashin. Their first meeting ended with him actually being upset at the treatment he had with his relatives and actually enjoying their interaction. Now suddenly you have him back to being antagonistic like he was in canon. It simply doesn't make much sense without explaining what caused the change.
Update. Probably a dead story, but still. UPDATE!
Not bad, but it's a bit annoying to see you switch from Harry to Jashin so often.
888 chapter 1 . 4/10
Noooooo only not good snape

Snape? Snape!? Snaaappppeeee! MGS
Mukuro234 chapter 10 . 4/6
This is an awesome fic love it XD
That's Blaise's words? "Sign me up!" Wow. I think I like your version of Blaise.

When will Anko be inducted into Jashinism?