Reviews for Jashin Sama
mizukikage chapter 9 . 4/14
Yummy chapters! Got more mayhem?
amalone5283 chapter 9 . 4/9
Awesome please update soon!
I Judicator chapter 9 . 4/3
I think that Jashins power should unlock in stages so like ultimantly his followers will not have to use the circle on the ground and stuff. New powers! Like consuming lifeforce like the wraith in Stargate Atlantis!
Aurelius Strange chapter 9 . 3/28
Interesting story. Quite enjoyed reading it and looking forward to more.
In the interest of constructive criticism I suggest, aside from the usual spell-checking and such, adding line breaks of some sort when switching between the two worlds as the sudden changes in character and perspective can be a mite jarring.
On a final note, kudos to you for the slight reference to Hellsing; Ultimate, Abridged
Ladyduquesa chapter 9 . 3/24
Your story is fantastic, thank you very much.

Lady
luvan1mefang1rl chapter 9 . 3/16
Dyani91
Good evenin. Awesome story chapt & totally always lookin 4ward 2 ur story's next comin chapts. Always do ur best & never give up. Totally excited but i'll wait patiently 4 ur story's next chapt.
girl unknown chapter 9 . 3/11
This is so great. I love this
griffincub chapter 9 . 3/11
Loving Jashin Harry, eagerly awaiting the next updates
Gravity's Child chapter 9 . 3/10
Definitely looking forward to the next chapter. This story is amazing.
Another great chapter! :D
I love it GO FISH!
tamashiyuki chapter 9 . 3/6
Very good!

Continue?
notsae chapter 9 . 3/5
Badass! you must continue this potential rich story, although I don't think you had any intention of stopping... Well good luck, keep it up, and don't fuck up!
Seimika chapter 9 . 3/2
i would love to see haku and or the crystal user the snake summoners has (can't spell his name lol) maybe even the guy he used to make his curse seals from... i would also say the bone user but i think it would be a bit more cliched then anything else
ruby2360 chapter 9 . 3/2