Reviews for Jashin Sama
hey I hope you can update soon, I love this story!
inuhanyoulover chapter 10 . 1/21
Love it more please!
ladychantel69 chapter 11 . 1/12
Love it can't wait for more
Hikari Nova chapter 1 . 1/9
oh i'm enjoying this fic so far and I've only just read the first chapter
Shukaku Fan 1 chapter 11 . 1/8
Really? Damn, I was really getting into this. Any ETA on when the next update will come? BTdubs, fairytaildragonslayer, don't know if you know him/her or not, wrote a Naruto stat sheet a while back, and I'll be honest, whilst it was amazing to realize some of the powers the Naruto world can achieve (for example, moving faster than the speed of light, which Naruto is able to do as he is able to out speed instantaneous travel) it really ruins some fanfics as you begin to realize that some people who believe other anime characters are stronger, for example, Goku or Ichigo, do crossovers and greatly under power Naruto and other characters from the series, and I both love and hate the Stat Sheet for this (This comment comes full circle i swear).

While it's understandable due to either bias or to make a more interesting story, it kind of gets on my nerves. Which is why I was honestly surprised at the fact that the way the characters are written, either under/over powered, doesn't annoy me whatsoever! It could be the fact that you have scaled Jashin up to be slightly overpowered in the wizarding world, or the fact that you just write extraordinarily well. Either way, I love it! Keep up the good work! (There ya go, full circle)
Link Evergreen chapter 11 . 1/5
I await for the next chapter.
Chaoticist chapter 8 . 1/5
I love the references to Hellsing Ultimate Abridged. Alucard's personality really fits together with Jashin's. So keep up the good work!
Annoy mouse chapter 3 . 1/4
Interesting chapter, wonder why they didn't kill Kakuzu.

I thought Harry was trying to get on Snape's good side, especially after their first meeting? Why is he aggravating the man now all of a sudden?
Annoy mouse chapter 2 . 1/4
Hmm. Adding Loki and the Deathly Hallows (at least so soon) might be a bit much. And Jashin is a God of death, not just blood.

If the Peverells give him death magic, then why not keep the Stone with the canon power? Summoning shades is far more in tune with death than a ritual enhancer thingy.

The whole Goblins giving a list of abilities thing is a little cliche and rather weird too. Showing his ancestry and wealth is one thing, it is a bank dealing with pureblood wizard families, but magical talent for specific subjects (not abilities or powers) is a bit weird. And for him to be recognised as Jashin, god of death, something's really odd there. Surely that would provoke some kind of enormous reaction from the Goblins?

Not sure where you plan to take this but this chapter could be made better with a few tweaks, but that's just me.
Annoy mouse chapter 1 . 1/4
Awesome idea and very interesting story! Can't wait to see where you take it. I hope Harry spends more and more time in the Elemental Nations!
yukio00 chapter 11 . 1/3
I don't get it.. What is flame? (So sorry.. I'm a noob in this ) n nice story actually..
Farley Alexa chapter 11 . 1/3
Good luck with the move. I love this story and look forward to updates as they come.
Good Luck on acquiring better internet! I hope to see you back soon!
mizukikage chapter 7 . 1/2
Ohhh...loads of fun ahead then!
ALLCYONE chapter 11 . 1/2
Good luck with your move and unpacking, I hope everything makes it in one piece. I moved last year and am still having spotty Internet when there are lightning storms or just too many people using the single tower in the area. Maybe the new year will be more agreeable for both of us in regards to internet connectivity.