Reviews for Indefinitely
Eryka Mullen chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
:D ... perfect ... just that perfect.
newmommyak chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
That was lovely. I've been catching up on all your stories & enjoying all of them.
thedragonaunt chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Ah, sweet! Of course, he might just claim he was drunk, afterwards. Let's hope not. That would be mean!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Really like this! Maybe she should have held him off just a bit longer in the end, but you really got the characters's voices!
Ding chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Ah now the title makes since. The story was wonderful to read, please continue writing friend, chow!
Just a Reader chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Best sherlolly ever!
It's great how you made them fall in love and at the same time keeping sherlock... well, sherlock.
i am eternally grateful.
patemalah21 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
You always write such lovely romantic moments. Thank you.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Sooo cute! I sorta feel bad for Clarence...he wont be able to stand up in comparison to Sherlock.
ebonyfox chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
that was very nice.
kawoosh chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Cuuuute!
Felix02 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I wonder if Clarence was gay...

Fun story!
detepe chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Wow, what a wonderful fic, but unsurprising, as your work is consistently some of the best Sherlolly fics I've read. Loved it.
Fayth3 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
melted into goo.
Beth-TauriChick chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Love! Absolutely perfect fluff :) Looking forward to more of "vows" soon! Your fics make my day.
Poodle warriors chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I really enjoy your writing; it always makes me happy to see another piece from you. I feel you really put the right words in Sherlock and Molly and whether it leads to romance or humor it's spot on. Thank you!