Reviews for The Mendacity Revelation
shaemm chapter 22 . 4/11
hooooo que romantico
blueyzangel chapter 44 . 2/12
Omg you seriously write the best TBBT fanfiction I've ever read! I hope this will be finished!
KayaSailor chapter 34 . 11/20/2016
I am new to the world of fanfiction. I am thoroughly enjoying this story. Despite some of the OOC tendencies, there still remains(what I consider) an underlying marriage to the original characters. An honesty of the kindness and idiosyncrasies of these two. I really enjoy the world you have created for them. Also the point of references given by the other characters from the show. I certainly look forward to where this story will go from here...please?
Guest chapter 44 . 9/20/2016
Please continue this. I just reread it and I really want to know what happens.
Shamyfan chapter 44 . 9/13/2016
Please update your story! Thank you!
Wonderland-fae chapter 44 . 9/6/2016
Please say this hasn't been abandoned. I still want to know what happens with her family.
VampirePrime chapter 9 . 8/29/2016
This is the second time I've read this story, but I don't remember feeling so sad for Sheldon. Poor Sheldon, if only he'll find the error of his ways.
msreesiecup2 chapter 44 . 8/23/2016
I'm enjoying this! But where is your update?
Shamyfan chapter 44 . 8/23/2016
Love the story! Please update soon.
Kiki1770 chapter 44 . 8/10/2016
This is a really great story so far. I'm sad that there isn't much of Sheldon's idiosyncrasies and I was hoping for a little more cannon plot line but it was definitely an immensely enjoyable plot
Jlia Susino chapter 44 . 4/2/2016
Wow, I love it
Can you please continiue
FoxyTeaKettle77 chapter 44 . 3/2/2016
PLEASE continue this story! I just found it and finished it in a day! I know it's been awhile but PLEASE MORE!
Guest chapter 44 . 2/17/2016
Thank you for writing the Shamy I've always envisioned, it was just so beautiful and heart aching all at once.
rpfan1976 chapter 44 . 2/9/2016
Well-rounded indeed. Dear lord, please update this soon!
darcy723 chapter 44 . 1/27/2016
So just finished reading all the chapters. Such a roller coaster of emotions. ILOVEDIT! I know these characters from the show but they are def your own. When I can totally feel for the the characters...you know laughing out loud, cry with tears streaming down your face, gripping your hands together with anxiety over a bad decision you know someone gonna make...it's a gift. I have enjoyed all the time I have spent reading your work and look forward to more. Keep it up!
1,189 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »