Reviews for The Mendacity Revelation
Please continue this. I just reread it and I really want to know what happens.
Shamyfan chapter 44 . 9/13
Please update your story! Thank you!
Wonderland-fae chapter 44 . 9/6
Please say this hasn't been abandoned. I still want to know what happens with her family.
VampirePrime chapter 9 . 8/29
This is the second time I've read this story, but I don't remember feeling so sad for Sheldon. Poor Sheldon, if only he'll find the error of his ways.
msreesiecup2 chapter 44 . 8/23
I'm enjoying this! But where is your update?
Shamyfan chapter 44 . 8/23
Love the story! Please update soon.
Kiki1770 chapter 44 . 8/10
This is a really great story so far. I'm sad that there isn't much of Sheldon's idiosyncrasies and I was hoping for a little more cannon plot line but it was definitely an immensely enjoyable plot
Jlia Susino chapter 44 . 4/2
Wow, I love it
Can you please continiue
cas3975 chapter 44 . 3/2
PLEASE continue this story! I just found it and finished it in a day! I know it's been awhile but PLEASE MORE!
Thank you for writing the Shamy I've always envisioned, it was just so beautiful and heart aching all at once.
rpfan1976 chapter 44 . 2/9
Well-rounded indeed. Dear lord, please update this soon!
darcy723 chapter 44 . 1/27
So just finished reading all the chapters. Such a roller coaster of emotions. ILOVEDIT! I know these characters from the show but they are def your own. When I can totally feel for the the characters...you know laughing out loud, cry with tears streaming down your face, gripping your hands together with anxiety over a bad decision you know someone gonna make...it's a gift. I have enjoyed all the time I have spent reading your work and look forward to more. Keep it up!
Caro chapter 44 . 1/27
Really great story! You do a fantastic job of capturing the characters' emotions and really allowing the reader to feel their pain and joy. Excited to see how it all ends! Well done!
voodoomarie chapter 1 . 1/24
Here I am, reading this story for the second time. So excited, please update soon
roxyxena007 chapter 43 . 1/20
Whew! This story is a trip on a "Crazy Train" (Aunt Cora or is it Dora?, probably loves that Ozzy anthem!)! I re read it to know what was going on and I am almost dizzy! Misophonia, I really applaud your tenacity to keep this wild ride of a tale going since June 4, 2014! I love all the insight into Amy's family! I love that Sheldon had to truly apologize and make reparations for the lies he told Kripkey about Amy! Your angst-y Shamy revelation scenes were so too the core satisfying! And the Khan/Sheldon ... Wow! And Amy was Wonder Woman in her honesty and truth to herself! Shamy sexy times- all I can say is "HOO!" Giggle! Regretting this story is coming to a close, but I would wager a dirty sock- you have others on the way! Brava!
1,186 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »