Reviews for After Darkness Comes The Dawn
AiMila chapter 22 . 5/7
ill be lying if i didnt say i was cryiing...im trying to stop but im failing miserably...i have a huge crush on Spock and i really really like him with jim.
but im not mad!*takes big deep breaths* i have fate that u did it a purpose and that he will be back
AiMila chapter 9 . 5/5
dude, there is no worries with me, i am enjoying ur story just fine. and i see Jim and Spock as Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto. (i think they make the Spirk even more awesome and sexy). and Spock going primal and dominant on Jim for sexy time is a HUGE turn on.
*thumps up*
tanseynz chapter 27 . 3/23
Fantastic. So many ups and downs yet a sweet story overall. Was doubtful about the pregnancy thing but you sold it so well and made it all seem completely reasonable.
If you ever write a sequel about Seren(love the name btw), Leo and Christopher, that would be a lot of fun.
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 16 . 3/14
Oh god, thank you for taking us this far it has been a wonderful road. Too bad I can't stomach mpregs. It truly is a wonderful story just, not for me. Thanks for the time and effort put into writing this, I really have enjoyed it.
nayanera hollow chapter 29 . 9/20/2014
t...wow. Slow applause man. I have been soo hooked on to this story, you have ni idea how much I love it. Seriously. I loved it from start to end and damn. The part about spock almost killed me but the, you know. I almost cried out of happiness. I love the way you write and it just brings out awesome wmotions of the characters and i love it how almost perfectly you captured the charatcter's personalities and all. :))
i also love the sequel, btw. Haven't check it out yet but i hope you continued it! Kisses and tight hugs, man!
Eternal Optimist chapter 18 . 9/13/2014
"Exploding ass boils" I was drinking soda when I read that and laughed so hard it went up my nose... Not the most pleasant experience in the world. I also had a very funny albeit disturbing thought; if the child can mind-meld with both Kirk and Spock... Does that mean he/she will hear their thoughts when they mind-meld during sex? Just imagine how awkward and traumatizing that would be for a poor little baby.
Eternal Optimist chapter 16 . 9/13/2014
Oh god please not khan! I remember you said the DNA was only around 30 some percent Vulcan and it's usually half and half between the parents... So that must me there's some of khans DNA floating around in there somewhere... Ick.
Eternal Optimist chapter 15 . 9/13/2014
If all of this is the result of khans blood power-up then it's no wonder khan was insane... If all the superhumans had to go through these insane mood swings when they became superhuman, it's no wonder they're all bat-shit crazy. Poor Jim. Loving your story BTW!
Gina Mark chapter 28 . 8/23/2014
Oi, nossa esta história é incrível você escreve muito bem sem falar que esses dois são lindos a família deles é linda. Estou acompanhando a sequência e amando. Parabéns
L2lilian chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I just want to tell you I love your sense of humour and appreciate your dedication in reaching out to your fans with your passion for your work!
Thank you for keeping me entertained!
Gina chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Oi, eu estou encantada com sua historia é perfeita, amo estes dois, os filhos deles nossa que lindos.
O amor de Chris e David muito bonito a história.
Terminei de ler a continuação agora nossa ainda bem que Jim não morreu, onde ele esta?
Parabéns.
NGBW chapter 27 . 4/24/2014
Loved the whole thing. Never cried and can not pin point the sections I laughed in; however that occurred multiple times. Excellent work.
IMix chapter 15 . 3/12/2014