Reviews for After Darkness Comes The Dawn
Fanfictionranger chapter 28 . 1/19
Beautiful
Live long and prosper
And if you need any help or just want to chat on these two spacehusbands(:p) message me! :)
Fanfictionranger chapter 25 . 1/19
WOHO! That's all I got to say for this chapter
Cause man now I've got tears of joy thank goodness (:'
Fanfictionranger chapter 23 . 1/19
Cant they use Khan's blood to revive Spock?
God I'm crying over this make it stop! ;-;
Fanfictionranger chapter 22 . 1/19
He just had to die why?! ;-;
Fanfictionranger chapter 8 . 1/19
Monster Inc. reference :)
uzumaki misaki chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
I've watched this part of the movie several times lately and keep wishing Jim had said "I love you" so thank you for this fix-t. I'm looking forward to the rest of this story.
Total Arrow Fangirl chapter 16 . 8/20/2016
I just knew that Jim would end up pregnant from the moment that Bones first mentioned strange hormone levels at the beginning, or at least suspected.
AkinaSky chapter 13 . 7/16/2016
No, bad Khan and Jim. ;)
Actually they took Jim at his word very easily, if he had no memory I guess they could have done some sort of test to determine the validity of his statement but it's all good. I always wondered if the power of Khan's blood in the show had ever actually been talked about besides the regenerative powers, namely the ability that Jim later has to procreate. Just curious :)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/15/2016
Gotta love the fluff in between the chaos ;)
I like them though in some ways Spock was pretty forceful their first time but if it's consensual then it's all good.
AkinaSky chapter 11 . 7/15/2016
I always did like that Joanna went with her father on the enterprise, that he got to keep her even though that meant losing her mother in the process.
AkinaSky chapter 10 . 7/14/2016
I forgot what happened to them before they even left the planet, I remember a lot of the space traveling stuff, that's why I like to reread stories because i get to experience them all over again ;)
AkinaSky chapter 9 . 7/13/2016
I love secretly romantic Kirk, I dislike most of Star Trek but I love Chris Pine as Kirk and Quinto as Spock so yeah I get it. I also agree that give the time to recuperate before he has vigorous sex with a creature that's three times as strong as he is when he's healthy.
AkinaSky chapter 8 . 7/12/2016
I heart Joanna and Spock, they are funny. That's a relationship that didn't get visited very much but in really looking at Spock's relationship with his own children it would make sense that he wouldn't reach out to other children to foster those relationships
AkinaSky chapter 7 . 7/12/2016
I like that Jim asked to take things slowly, trying something different and letting go of that reputation even with just Spock takes courage.
AkinaSky chapter 6 . 7/11/2016
Spock is a good guy, trying not to take advantage of hella drunk Kirk hahahah... I forgot about the cadet and the drinking, i definitely couldn't imagine being responsible for so many lives then having something like Khan happen. It will be weird when the new movie comes out because your story is like my own personal Canon for Star Trek, hahah