Reviews for After Darkness Comes The Dawn
Twihard Potterhead PJO Fan chapter 16 . 8/20
I just knew that Jim would end up pregnant from the moment that Bones first mentioned strange hormone levels at the beginning, or at least suspected.
AkinaSky chapter 13 . 7/16
No, bad Khan and Jim. ;)
Actually they took Jim at his word very easily, if he had no memory I guess they could have done some sort of test to determine the validity of his statement but it's all good. I always wondered if the power of Khan's blood in the show had ever actually been talked about besides the regenerative powers, namely the ability that Jim later has to procreate. Just curious :)
Gotta love the fluff in between the chaos ;)
I like them though in some ways Spock was pretty forceful their first time but if it's consensual then it's all good.
AkinaSky chapter 11 . 7/15
I always did like that Joanna went with her father on the enterprise, that he got to keep her even though that meant losing her mother in the process.
AkinaSky chapter 10 . 7/14
I forgot what happened to them before they even left the planet, I remember a lot of the space traveling stuff, that's why I like to reread stories because i get to experience them all over again ;)
AkinaSky chapter 9 . 7/13
I love secretly romantic Kirk, I dislike most of Star Trek but I love Chris Pine as Kirk and Quinto as Spock so yeah I get it. I also agree that give the time to recuperate before he has vigorous sex with a creature that's three times as strong as he is when he's healthy.
AkinaSky chapter 8 . 7/12
I heart Joanna and Spock, they are funny. That's a relationship that didn't get visited very much but in really looking at Spock's relationship with his own children it would make sense that he wouldn't reach out to other children to foster those relationships
AkinaSky chapter 7 . 7/12
I like that Jim asked to take things slowly, trying something different and letting go of that reputation even with just Spock takes courage.
AkinaSky chapter 6 . 7/11
Spock is a good guy, trying not to take advantage of hella drunk Kirk hahahah... I forgot about the cadet and the drinking, i definitely couldn't imagine being responsible for so many lives then having something like Khan happen. It will be weird when the new movie comes out because your story is like my own personal Canon for Star Trek, hahah
AkinaSky chapter 5 . 7/11
Well I know nothing about Star Trek so I only know Archer through this story so it works for me. Haha I love the awards in this chapter. I can't remember everything from this story so I am looking forward to rereading.
AkinaSky chapter 4 . 7/11
I totally forgot about the nerve pinch not working, did that ever get revisited? Also, it's interesting that Spock didn't tell Jim there when he knew how Jim felt and how he felt... Was that just Vulcan I don't want to feel my feelings kind of thing?
AkinaSky chapter 3 . 7/11
I really enjoyed that aspect of this story when I have read it previously, that just because Uhura and Spock are not together doesn't mean they can't all be friends. I am just remembering all the little things I liked about this story. I hope you are ready to have your inbox full hahah
AkinaSky chapter 2 . 7/11
I am sure I have posted on this chapter before but here goes anyway. I love the honest look at the body wasting that would happen after something like that, sometimes writers (me too) will gloss over that for the sake of the story or other aspects of it like sex. This is a long process and it is only beginning. :)
wotumba1 chapter 27 . 5/31
good story, very much enjoyed reading it!
wotumba1 chapter 22 . 5/31
oh no! it just can't be :(