Reviews for Scooter
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
That was cute, they make a sweet couple.
Aster Selene chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Finally, someone sane enough to pair Jun with Shuu and not Yamato! Jun is OVER Yamato, that's the END of it!

I'll pretend this is AU, because Jun got her chance to meet Shuu for the first time in the Michi e no Armor Shinka drama CD. Most people don't know that. But evidently she makes homemade chocolate for him (it's a big thing because most girls give obligation chocolate unless they REALLY REALLY like that person) and she goes on a triple date with him (the other two couples are Miyako's sisters, and Shin and Jou).

Once again, I love this fic.
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Not much compared to your pics, but worth a read. Romance is good!
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
*meeps* That was too cute! I like how Jun is characterized, and Shuu just made it all the better! *nod* I'm a big Jun fan myself.
The Price is Right Fan chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
I'm sure Silvor's already aware of this, but for the benefit of anyone reading this, I'd like to point out that she *doesn't* have the brothers mixed up. DarkAngemon's review is completely wrong.
Hiss chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Yay! Shuun (Shuu/Jun)!
This is too cute! I love it I love it I love it... [*goes on saying 'I love it' over and over like an idiot*]
Peace Flower chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
This story is excellent. I enjoyed every bit of it. I really liked how you described certain scenes, like the driving ones, or the one where Jun gets splashed. The flow is very even and the pacing is great. Even though it is fairly short, it has a completeness that makes it very satisfying. The dialogue fits in nicely, and the characterization is wonderful (especially considering the fact that both of these characters have little development during the series). And I just gotta love that last line. Sorry for rambling on. _;
NoNameFace1 chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
Aww, so sweet especially at the end
DecemberSecret chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
*nodd* *nodd* a well deserved clap for a author who wrote a well written story *claps* o lol! great job!
medarsa chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
How terrifically sweet! Such a nice picture you paint of them both. A great concept! And I really wouldn't worry about mixing up Shuu with Shin- 95% of readers either won't notice or won't care. Anyway, this was a cute piece and I liked it!
The Price Is Right Fan chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
You are one of the only people I know of who could take a concept like that one and make it worth reading about.
NovaGirl chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
This was the greatest! You get Jun at her Juniest, and this pairing's a nice change. Rock on!
The Afterlight chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
*squees incoherently*

(translation - he'll rave all about it when he sees you online; hopefully, that'll give him enough time to stop squeeing and start talking coherently)
Dark Angemon chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
Well, here I go, nothing but criticism. Sorry. Oh well.

Its true that Shuu Kido works with Professor Takenouchi, but he is the older brother. Shin is the middle brother; older than Jyou but younger than Shuu, and it was Shin that Jun fell in love with in the show.
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 8/27/2002