Reviews for Nighttime Patrons of the Arts
radix chapter 45 . 5/4
Wow... that was awesome, a new take well done... I'd like a gift like that my boyfriend and myself a cabin in the woods surrounded by nature not a soul around us... perfect...
Scalaiah chapter 45 . 2/2
It's a sweet little story without much drama. Much appreciated! It is so rarely seen that the story doesn't have much drama. I could read just for fun without worrying at every corner if it takes a bad turn. It was peaceful. Thank you. Really thank you.

Bye, Scalaiah
Ayanyl chapter 33 . 1/14
I know I'm late reading this but Aro's possessiveness is hot to read but I think in real life it would drive me insane.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/3/2015
Wait sooo aro lied to his mate thats gonna start problems in later chapter when she finds out he killed her
Guest chapter 19 . 11/3/2015
Yaaaas shit is about get real yo love this story the moment u described Dorars painting was to look like i got a good image in my head and as i continued reading started getting hype and turned up by the lil things in here
Los Grotos chapter 3 . 10/11/2015
I love the premise but I think Bella needs to brush up on stranger danger.
Guest chapter 45 . 9/22/2015
Beautiful story! Loved reading this!
Tris Love chapter 36 . 8/13/2015
"I won't have my mate touch another male." You made him go from possesive asshole to just a plain psycho. I just don't understand how you feel like this is okay for any context.
TrisLove chapter 34 . 8/13/2015
Can I just say that you have a sick imagination. "No male can see my mate but me?" Really, this is messed up on so many levels. First, just basic rights I mean your saying that for 6 months he kept her locked up in a tower just because he had some jealousy issues. I also dont like how you actually made her okay with how he was treating her. You have really messed up what started as a good story. While I support freedom of speech this is very offensive and rude to the female species and makes them seem like less than a male.
DragonFire Princess chapter 45 . 5/24/2015
WOW!
Becky chapter 7 . 5/16/2015
Oh my fucking God I love her! XD
XXciciXkitsuXX chapter 45 . 4/7/2015
-.- And now that I've reached the end I don't like how you ended it. Not meaning to be a flame, but seriously?
XXciciXkitsuXX chapter 29 . 4/7/2015
I like your story, but the fact that your chapters are so short kind of makes me mad every time I end one. Which is roughly about 30 seconds of reading.
Guest chapter 45 . 2/11/2015
This is an absolutely beautiful story and one of the more realistic portrayals of how Aro would be around a mate/Bella that i have found on this site.
Antoninsh chapter 45 . 12/18/2014
it was amazing to read this story!
1,269 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »