Reviews for Nighttime Patrons of the Arts
By far, best Bela/Aro fanfiction EVER!
Tommy14 chapter 45 . 8/13
It was a treat seeing the world via Bella's artistic mind. Wonderful how Aro and Bella completed each other...Bella being content with her life and Aro so possessive of her. Thanks for sharing.
lightskinrose chapter 45 . 5/8
I love how free spirited and artistic Bella is from the beginning. Then it all went downhill from there, I expected the to see the same artistic pleasure Bella had in describing Dora before she paint her to directed at the three King which could have made for a good humour. Aro possessiveness is downright physcotic and an insult to all females and the fact that Bella willing accept it is downright sad and pathetic. I never read a more dormat female, in fact, the original look more and more pleasant than this sad excuse of a character and I thought she was bad. Kudos on that.

The only reason I finish this is because the chapters are short and I love some of your other stories. This was a disappointment.
I LOVE this story although I would never be okay with Aro's level of possessiveness the fact that Bella is and how you have them sharing a soul makes it beautiful. Great write!
Lexy chapter 45 . 3/3
Before I share all my thoughts on this, I would just like to say that the initial premise and the writing style itself was intriguing and beautiful.

The reason I have decided to give this story a try was the fact that Bella is an artist in it. I liked that a lot, as I am an artist myself and I appreciated the way you wrote about art. I really enjoyed the first couple of chapters when you wrote in her point of view.

I was interested to read more, but I felt a slight disconnect when you introduced Aro, and then as I read further I was disappointed to discover that with dropping Bella's point of view, you not only did not really focus on her art and how she gets lost in it anymore, you pretty much made everything be about Aro.

He swallowed Bella completely. When he discovered she was his mate, it's like nothing mattered anymore, especially Bella herself. His possessiveness and the very fact that she just went along with it was disturbing.

Her change and how quickly she went from being scared to totally accepting in like three minutes was not realistic either, and it felt really rushed. I like the bite sized chapters though, cause I myself like to write like this sometimes, but the plot and the relationship felt rushed to me.

I hope I did not offend you with my opinion, because my thoughts are just thoughts, and you are a talented writer, which was why I read the whole thing nevertheless. :)
Guest chapter 45 . 10/25/2016
I think this story started off good but then it deteriorated a bit. Aro's possessiveness is not romantic but creepy and insane. It does fit with his personality but the short chapters and story did not give the feel of it being realistic, only not very well developed. Bella's acceptance of it is insulting because of its connotations to women being inferior to men and objects to be owned and hidden away. Plus the end solution to not romantic at all, but very sick. I also feel as though Bella's uncomfortable feeling of being thought of is too exaggerated and a bit weird because of how everyone reacted and of course, Aro's soution.
However, the beginning was very promising and showed great potential to become a fun little fic but the way everything moved was a bit too rushed like you just wanted to get to the end of the story without properly expanding the plot and character development. Maybe next time, focus a bit more on naking sure the story moves at a pace that isn' t too fast but not frustratingly slow either.
radix chapter 45 . 5/4/2016
Wow... that was awesome, a new take well done... I'd like a gift like that my boyfriend and myself a cabin in the woods surrounded by nature not a soul around us... perfect...
Scalaiah chapter 45 . 2/2/2016
It's a sweet little story without much drama. Much appreciated! It is so rarely seen that the story doesn't have much drama. I could read just for fun without worrying at every corner if it takes a bad turn. It was peaceful. Thank you. Really thank you.

Bye, Scalaiah
Ayanyl chapter 33 . 1/14/2016
I know I'm late reading this but Aro's possessiveness is hot to read but I think in real life it would drive me insane.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/3/2015
Wait sooo aro lied to his mate thats gonna start problems in later chapter when she finds out he killed her
Guest chapter 19 . 11/3/2015
Yaaaas shit is about get real yo love this story the moment u described Dorars painting was to look like i got a good image in my head and as i continued reading started getting hype and turned up by the lil things in here
Los Grotos chapter 3 . 10/11/2015
I love the premise but I think Bella needs to brush up on stranger danger.
Guest chapter 45 . 9/22/2015
Beautiful story! Loved reading this!
Tris Love chapter 36 . 8/13/2015
"I won't have my mate touch another male." You made him go from possesive asshole to just a plain psycho. I just don't understand how you feel like this is okay for any context.
TrisLove chapter 34 . 8/13/2015
Can I just say that you have a sick imagination. "No male can see my mate but me?" Really, this is messed up on so many levels. First, just basic rights I mean your saying that for 6 months he kept her locked up in a tower just because he had some jealousy issues. I also dont like how you actually made her okay with how he was treating her. You have really messed up what started as a good story. While I support freedom of speech this is very offensive and rude to the female species and makes them seem like less than a male.
1,275 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »