Reviews for Angel of Darkness
Athena3314 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
OMG I FRICKEN LOVE LOVE LOVE IT !
booboobrownpoo chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
it was cool
Minakushi-chan chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I loved this story!
Good thing Angemon could return to normal (although I would have preferred Angewomon confess her feelings at the end)
StormAzure chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
eeeeeek! i forgot how much i love this couple! sooooo good! lol
Oreo-chan93 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
nice cool description of darkangemon _

i hope you make another like this
Jason Boaz chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
Wow, GameGirl. I must admit, this was a good fanfic. Poor Davis didn't get Veemon to become Raidramon, though. But, both versions of Storm of Friendship's finale have the same message. In the end, Friendship and True Love Conquer all. 10 out of 10, mediaminer-wise.
Rocker-Starlight chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
A very good fic. thasts a nasty thought, if Ken had been able to ::shudders:: ::smiles:: I wouldn't mind seeing the pic, hope to see more fics by you! _
Salamon2 chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
MY THEORY: I think that Patamon's Evil digivolved form is . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Devimon. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Since the comerical that said " behind every villian there's a choice" is also proof, and take Angemon and he's an Angel and Devimon's a Fallen Angel/Devil their complete oppistes. . . also my theory states that Gatomon can also digivolve to LadyDevimon, for the same reasons. . . so other than that I say you're a good writer.
Lomelindi chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
loved this story too. by the way, i'm the one that summited The Lost Angels to your site. i love ur site too!
Trix13 chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
That's good fic! Angemon and Angewomon RULES!
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
Though I like the idea of Pattamon being possesed. What was the real point of it? What happened differently? Really? Also, hows Davis going to get the digi-metal of friendship now?
Lavenderangel chapter 1 . 4/24/2001
Aww! poor TK! Great ficsy! I liked the Pata/Gato _.
name change chapter 1 . 4/16/2001
This was a cool story! It makes you think, what WOULD of happened if Ken got Patamon to be his slave? Hmm...
Chung Yuuki chapter 1 . 3/18/2001
hey! This is a good fanfic! Though I can't really imagine Angemon saying thoses words (in fact, I think of Angemon as a silent but strong type but...) but all in all, it was a cute fanfic! Thanks for posting it up :):)
Renn Ireigh chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
Cool! Glad that didn't happen, that would be enough for me to sue Toei, I already yell at the TV when one of the angels goes down/gets hurt in a fight