Reviews for All That Remains
I'veLostMyPride chapter 32 . 9/17
I can't believe it, but I'm fangirling over trees.
LightningStarborne chapter 42 . 8/28
*whispers* um hi do you mind if I post this on AO3?

I'LL CREDIT YOU AND EVERYTHING

I just really love this and think that everyone should read it.

Thank you, and if you say no than I'll see you in the next chapter.

Okbyeplsdonthateme.
OMG YES! I KNEW IT WAS CIARAN! KNEW IT!

... but still.

That's scary.

O.O

Wow. This has been an emotional journey XD THANK YOU for this fic! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I loved every moment, every scene, every character (except Iãgaw... And Amon... And Drust... And Rîagan, and— yeah, I think you get it now XD)

Again, thank you! Honestly, I love All That Remains and always will :))
Gre3nleaf chapter 41 . 8/17
Just realised I sent my review (below) before logging onto this account.. -.- *kicks myself*

That was me! Not a guest! XD

Anyways.

ONWARDS TO THE SHADOW WAR! :D
Gre3nleaf chapter 34 . 8/16
Ah, Sam and his frying pan XD (was kinda expecting him to pick a potatoe and throw it at the wars X'D)

Hm.. I wonder why Aglar kept looking at Pippin and Frodo mentioned him in their conversation.. :o !
Gre3nleaf chapter 33 . 8/16
Glamour! What a great name XD is it actually elvish or did you just want a... glamorous name? (Sorry, that wasn't funny at all XD)

So sad that I'm getting to the end of this! At least I have the Shadow War to read next!

Glorfindel crying at the end.. Wow :'( He must be so upset!

Why aren't they even slightly confused or concerned about what Erestor said? Isn't it worrying? XD
Gre3nleaf chapter 31 . 8/16
YAY! SO HAPPY! THRANDUIL KNOWS :'D
Gre3nleaf chapter 28 . 8/14
Wow! Loved this chapter!

I keep imagining how amazing this fanfic would be if it was made into a film.. O.O wouldn't that be great?! XD
Gre3nleaf chapter 26 . 8/13
Wow wow wow!

I wasn't expecting that XD

You explained everything perfectly!
Gre3nleaf chapter 25 . 8/12
Wow.. I'm very scared o.o

You write description so well!
Gre3nleaf chapter 23 . 8/8
Oh gosh... I'm a little scared o.o XD

Please please please, can you answer these questions? -
. How do you pronounce 'Iãgaw' ? XD
. How did the royal family know when to chant that? Why did they all do it at the same time when they are all in completely different places? Did someone make them do it or was it them? Sorry, I'm just a bit confused XD
. Is Bereneth's punishment over now so she can go back on patrols?

WHOOP! THEY KNOW LEGOLAS IS ALIVE :D
Gre3nleaf chapter 22 . 8/7
Omg.

When you said 'WARNING: Character death' and then Bilbo gets sick, I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO DIE D:

OMG WHEN FRODO SEES ESGAL'S BLUE EYES ALSOSNKSOXPSPEK OKAY SO ALL HE NEEDS TO DO IS STOP SUPPRESSING HIS INNER LIGHT AND TELL PEOPLE HIS BIRTH NAME IS LEGOLAS. AH. You're killing me.

Another great chapter! XD

(Sorry for the over-excitement o.o) XD
Gre3nleaf chapter 20 . 8/7
When Elrond whacked Thranduil... Ohmygosh that made me laugh XD

'Glorfindel may be the young elf's only big brother now, but somehow Aglar could envision himself coming to be that as well.'

WHY?! D':

Honestly, all Esgal has to say it 'guys, my real name's Legolas' and BANG! everything makes sense! XD

I love Aglar and Esgal's relationship - the oldest and youngest of the family; Awh :')
Gre3nleaf chapter 18 . 8/6
Yay! Aglar and Esgal are okay now! :D

I love Glorfindel and Legolas's relationship so much :')
Gre3nleaf chapter 17 . 8/6
Oh gosh.. Berenrth is quite the princess isn't she o.o xD

Glorfindel and Esgal are just... AWH :'D