Reviews for All That Remains
Kimco96 chapter 41 . 5/28
MY REVIEW BELOW HAS SPOILERS. ***********************MY REVIEW BELOW HAS SPOILERS. ***********************MY REVIEW BELOW HAS SPOILERS. ***********************MY REVIEW BELOW HAS SPOILERS. ***********************

You have been warned.
Kimco96 chapter 42 . 5/28
Excuse my scattered thoughts. This is my fangirling over this story. If you're thinking about reading it. DO IT. THERE ARE NO REGRETS.

This story is one of those that you search the deep-dark of for. It is perfect. Funny. Action packed. Twisty turny. That character development! Legolas (and his many names) is so so well writen. I have screamed I think 5 times because I was so excited about something that was happening.

Can the shadow trees be one of my favorite characters? They are so flipping adorable with their protective nature (haha nature...) and improper sentence structure.

Jokes asside about Estel falling off of cliffs. Because he does and people think he dies in cannon. That was fantastic though.

When Elronds kids figured out he was the ranger to bring Aragorn to them.

When you use the phrase "and he moved" with moved italicized. During his final test and then when evil void came and it was the same and that connection was amazing.

my family heard me react to this. So we had a story time on the couch with everyone listening as I recounted everything I could remember (dang this was complex. I kept forgetting events and having to back track) they love it. Normally FanFiction is tabo. But they love it.

Balrog slayers older brother-ness. Gah. And the trees. With him. Aww.

When they FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT BUT THEN NO ONE TOLD ANYONE. Ugh.

The tree where Legolas grew up.

Hope is a girls name.

Why eagles no save people more.

Heart - father NOOOOOOOO!

Using an assassin to prank people.

The orange dress.

I am no man, I am an elf.

One does not simply paralyze people.

The OC villain is terrifying.

He called me Adar.

Bilbo is the best therapist.

BLACK ARROW IS A BLACK WEAPON WHY DIDNT I SEE THIS?! Oh I feel so blond.

I just thought about how evil-void is bringing different people back to life and heart-father is one. Legolas has a dead mom too. Perfect cliff hanger by the way.

I have not forgotten that Frodo learned to fight with Sting.

Using Harry Potter spells when talking about wizard fights.

Socially awkward assassians.

This is now one of my happy thoughts.
SpaceElleth chapter 24 . 5/23
Y am I only just finding this now this is great!
Mettieve chapter 42 . 5/19
I just want to say: thank you. Thank you for your marvellous story and your decision to share it with us. I have read te story and I am very impressed. please keep it up! No pressure of cours ; )
Crazy girl called Catrin chapter 3 . 5/14
Whyyyyyyy?! Ok i can understand why but… he was my favorite character! Please make second version or oneshot! Pleaseeeee :'(
InkWizard chapter 14 . 4/21
I still can't get over your Frozen references.
Nepmark Egiap chapter 23 . 4/21
Holy mother of God. this is beautiful.
Ana chapter 13 . 2/15
Amazing!
I spent an entire night reading this, this is simply amazing, and I love the new facets of Legolas you've created.
Silver Butterfly 111 chapter 4 . 2/11
Aww poor Legolas and Thranduil!

I really love the way you have fleshed out the characters so well in just the first few chapters really excited to see where this goes.
Anna Cannon chapter 10 . 2/6
The best LOTR fic I've ever read!
Hiccstrid 4Ever chapter 42 . 2/4
This story is amazing. Not only do you have a creative and original plotline that has awesome new characters like Legolas' siblings and interesting concepts like the shadowed and fallen elves, you did not characterize Legolas as a weakling unlike many other fanfiction where Legolas is easily captured/overpowered which I appreciate as he is clearly a very strong elf physically, emotionally and mentally. It's a weird thing but I usually rate a story on if it made me tear up or cry and this story definitely did several times. Thank you for this fanfiction and keep up the good writing!
katraj0908 chapter 24 . 2/3
I've read this story multiple times and I think it would have been interesting if when the royal family did the chant, the chant like knocked his memories back into place so he knew who his family was. Like AU when he did lose his memories, he wakes up in the hospital wing and sees his family and greets them as such to their surprise. But at the same time the way you did it is wayyy more realistic.
Masterful fic. Love your AU plot.
2,277 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »