Reviews for Fifty Shades Twisted
joan.goldman.9 chapter 22 . 4/4
I love this story please don't stop.
VRB Mariposa chapter 23 . 4/4
Love the "Dallas" twist where he dreamed that last few chapters. Good cover and love where it is going now. Thanks for entertaining us :-D
joan.goldman.9 chapter 8 . 4/4
Poor Christian didn't get lucky tonight.
livelaughlove94evrrr chapter 23 . 3/24
I love it! I love the way you decided to go with the story! Eeep! They are getting married! :D So happy! I am so happy that you decided to keep writing! Thank you!
R-J briggs chapter 23 . 3/22
Brilliant. Can't wait for the next
Christian618 chapter 23 . 3/22
Welcome back and yes let's get married!
Luvdisney2007 chapter 23 . 3/22
I love the new direction your story is taking. Past chapters of Ana's breakdown and Aspen all just a bad dream. I would think that Ana would still need some counseling with Flynn as I don't see how she could completely ok with everything that has happen. Christians dream about Ana's life even though fake still gives him a little insight as to what could happen. Thanks for the update.
Cynthia74 chapter 22 . 3/20
Have someone go after her and bring her back to seatle... She will never heal by herself, she needs those who love her to be with her.
Luvdisney2007 chapter 22 . 3/19
Ana going to Aspen could all be a dream or nightmare. It worked for a whole TV season of Dallas so why not for a fanfic story. It's Christian's nightmare being away from Ana so just have him have a very vivid nightmare and then proceed with your new direction. Good luck
R-J briggs chapter 22 . 3/19
Please don't end this story it's a good story if you need to take the chapters down to take it the new route thats ok but never give up on your great story maybe have Christian heal her
pam.mathews1 chapter 22 . 3/19
You have a great story. Take a deep breathe! Relax...
Okay,know keep Ana in Aspen have her ask for help, but have the help come from an unlikely source. If you feel the need to go back and adjust chapters do all of them and re-post them it couldn't hurt, it might help.
mama51598 chapter 22 . 3/19
I think you can easily turn this around. Just have Christian show up in aspen like a white night bc he can't stand to be away from Ana. Ana can still get the help she needs and Ana and Christian can still be together. Def don't give up the story. U worked hard on it.
Dumplin2012 chapter 22 . 3/19
Why not instead of leaving it unfinished or deleting the chapters, have her confess to christian she misses him and needs him and their family with her to help get past the next stage of treatment. Since they were apart at the end of the last chapter.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 21 . 3/9
WOW what a story,. I'm all exciting and anxious for your next chapter.
Luvdisney2007 chapter 21 . 2/4
This is so sad. It's great that Ana is getting the help she needs and that she is finally making a breakthrough. It's just heartbreaking that they need to be apart while that happens. Thanks for the update.