Reviews for Fifty Shades Twisted
Mindymb83 chapter 24 . 3/4
Hi Chloe! I have just finished bothvof your stories and I have to say I really liked them! I don't know why but your characters remind me of the Kardashians... jajaja! Great stories!
TinaF chapter 24 . 12/22/2014
Loved the story!
Yankeeheart chapter 24 . 8/19/2014
both stories were wonderful
Luvdisney2007 chapter 24 . 6/26/2014
I'm happy with the new way you went with the story. It was nice reading the brothers Grey having fun together. Is this the end or is your story going to continue?
VRB Mariposa chapter 24 . 6/25/2014
Welcome back, lovely updated chapter. So glad that they finally got married. What's next?! :-D
R-J briggs chapter 24 . 6/25/2014
Brilliant chapter can't wait for more
Christian618 chapter 24 . 6/24/2014
welcome back and nice chapter.
Tmacone chapter 24 . 6/24/2014
Short & sweet, but wonderful! Glad you are back & hope you are feeling better. Can't wait for the next update!
joan.goldman.9 chapter 22 . 4/4/2014
I love this story please don't stop.
VRB Mariposa chapter 23 . 4/4/2014
Love the "Dallas" twist where he dreamed that last few chapters. Good cover and love where it is going now. Thanks for entertaining us :-D
joan.goldman.9 chapter 8 . 4/4/2014
Poor Christian didn't get lucky tonight.
livelaughlove94evrrr chapter 23 . 3/24/2014
I love it! I love the way you decided to go with the story! Eeep! They are getting married! :D So happy! I am so happy that you decided to keep writing! Thank you!
R-J briggs chapter 23 . 3/22/2014
Brilliant. Can't wait for the next
Christian618 chapter 23 . 3/22/2014
Welcome back and yes let's get married!
Luvdisney2007 chapter 23 . 3/22/2014
I love the new direction your story is taking. Past chapters of Ana's breakdown and Aspen all just a bad dream. I would think that Ana would still need some counseling with Flynn as I don't see how she could completely ok with everything that has happen. Christians dream about Ana's life even though fake still gives him a little insight as to what could happen. Thanks for the update.