Reviews for Fifty Shades Twisted
carla.rbaptista chapter 24 . 6/16
Parabéns, gostei muito da história.
I just found these two stories the other day they're great. Now I'm finished. I hope you find time to update again.
OMG, that was his fucking big secret, that is what he couldn't tell. He showed her his playroom and tell all about Elena and BDSM and his subs but he couldn't tell her his subs name, really? That is what he was protecting. I don't know if I want to laugh or cry at the stupidity of this writer. That is one of the lamest excuse for a secret I have come across. This writer is fucking entertaining with her stupid story,and the bitches who reviews that this a good story needs to get a reality check because you all don't know a good story from trash, and this is trash.
Why the fuck does he think that is such a big secret for fuck sakes. All he had to do is open his trap and tell her. And she is blowing it way out of proportion, I am sure she is keeping secrets as well. They don't deserve to be together and they should just break up and be with other people.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/25/2015
Is this story complete?
Westie80 chapter 24 . 7/5/2015
It's been just over a year since you last updated. (24th June 2014 was the last one)

Has your muse completely left or just interested in writing FSOG stories anymore.

Please let us all know
joan.goldman.9 chapter 23 . 4/8/2015
Have to love Vegas
joan.goldman.9 chapter 20 . 4/8/2015
Oh this aught to be good.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 19 . 4/8/2015
Poor Ana
joan.goldman.9 chapter 18 . 4/8/2015
I'm sure that shocked Kate!
joan.goldman.9 chapter 17 . 4/7/2015
I don't mind how long you take a sabbatical for as long as you continue the story to completion.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 16 . 4/7/2015
Annie Oakley Steele. LOL
joan.goldman.9 chapter 15 . 4/7/2015
Holy shit! Where is Sawyer and the other CPOs?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 13 . 4/7/2015
So the ex-subs are up to no good?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 12 . 4/7/2015
What a beautiful proposal better than the original.