Reviews for Guardian
Gallifreyan Sith chapter 16 . 4/21
Just finished reading this chapter. It's been fantastic and I absolutely love this story! Love the banter between Aster and Pitch in it and the cutesyness of Hiccup and Jack! Keep up the great work!
Different2 chapter 1 . 3/25
AWW no! Hurry up Police or whoever!
Elements1999 chapter 16 . 3/19
*calms down from laughing* well it's a good thing Nick had it worse. I wouldn't want to be the worst when it came to laughing... I LOVE IT!
LittleRed88 chapter 16 . 3/11
I don't have much more to say other than that was wonderful, if this gets any better I think I'm going to have to broaden my vocabulary just to write a review. I also love the little smexy hints you drop in every now and then. Anyways I'm very much looking forward to more :3
LittleRed88 chapter 15 . 3/9
This was just the pick me up I needed after class, this story just keeps getting better and better with each new chapter. I love how the relationship is slowly building and I adore all the fluff it sends my inner fangirl into a fluff induced state of pure bliss. I'm really looking forward to more hehe :3
LittleRed88 chapter 14 . 3/9
Asdfghjkl that was hella cute *it's so fluffy I'm gonna die* and I'm so glad Jack could help hiccup through that and I'm sooo fricken excited for the whole hiccup meets Jack's family thing eeeek, but sadly I'm in the middle of class so I have to wait until lunch for the next chapter hehe but I'm still looking forward to it :3
Aliseaaaaa chapter 15 . 3/6
Woohhh i was late with the reading, but now I can't wait for the next chapter ! Very good work :)
Elements1999 chapter 15 . 3/4
I'm just going to say this now before I forget. Jack and Hiccup should walk past a room that Pitch is in (before Hiccup meets the family) and hears horror themed music coming from it... and a couple others... and there's possibly a scream... so much fun think of ways that Hiccup would regret those last words *smirks* I LOVE IT!
amazing! can't wait till next chapter is out!
Elements1999 chapter 14 . 2/26
YAY! I FINALLY GOT TO CATCH UP ON THIS STORY! Having 60 stories in your inbox to catch up on along with getting another 10 a day is a pain in the ass.
I LOVE IT!
ArronGenerator Rex chapter 14 . 2/24
Do more please.
Kitsu Maxwell chapter 14 . 2/23
This is one of the cutest things I have ever read... Seriously, that chapter was fantastic! Short, but so very fantastic!
LittleRed88 chapter 13 . 2/14
Oh goodness that was a good chapter, but now that I know the next one is gonna be a long one I'm excited :3
kitty.0 chapter 13 . 2/11
Anna almost blew it, but Jack's panicky cover-up was kind of funny.
jessLpfy chapter 13 . 2/11
That was awesome, I tried to hold off as long as possible to read it so I would not have to wait as long for the next chapter. Loved the mom and son moment.