Reviews for Guardian
Moonshadowcuteness1 chapter 20 . 8/23
(\\\\\\) wow I'm all super duper blushy now great chap btw
Elder The 1st chapter 20 . 8/23
It's progressing nicely. Though there are quite some typos. Other than that, nothing much.

Keep writing!
WeirdGirl369 chapter 20 . 8/23
Am curious how many more chapter's of there of this?
DestinyHopeHaddock chapter 16 . 8/17
I love the humour of the chapter. It got me laughing so hard
Moonshadowcuteness1 chapter 19 . 8/5
Wooooohooooo that's great to know! I can't wait to see how the cute mini date/hangout session will go!
Elder The 1st chapter 19 . 8/3
This chapter is terrible; there is no line spacing at all! Sure the story still continue and make sense, but it's not beautiful without properly edited. Maybe you should ask someone to do it. Neat writing equals nice reading.

On the other hand, congrats on your achievement. And the other thing. Hopefully you can hold you words on this one. Keep writing!
Luvlylexy chapter 18 . 1/26
DarthRexPoke44 chapter 18 . 1/26
When your novel comes out, would tell us the title of your novel.

As a suggestion, I suggest that you go back to edit the chapters or get a beta; I've noticed a couple of misspelling, wrong words in places, and that mostly it, unless I missed something.

Other than that this story is really great and I can't wait to see what happens when Stoick recognizes what is happening with Hiccup and Jack. And waiting for Hiccup and Jack's relationship to progress into something a bit. . . deeper. o/o _
Elder The 1st chapter 18 . 1/25
Oh la la, a fantasy book. I would love to read it if it's available here. :)
And I think you should start finding a beta if you have time. Seriously, there are a lot of words I don't understand. Not that I'm being offensive by saying it's wrong or anything, it just makes reading them harder to grasp.
I hope you good luck on your education and writing. Keep writing!
Mask of Brutality chapter 18 . 1/25
Good luck with your book, we'll be so excited to read it! Thank you for finally updating, I did a little dance when I saw the update, please don't stop this story. Thank you for all your hard work. :-)
itipi chapter 17 . 10/11/2015
This is amazing. I don't normally follow stories that are this long but this has left me wanting more! So many unanswered questions. Please tell me there is more coming!?
Anselm chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Hey! Sorry, but at the end of the first chapter how did 911 get the address? Jack didn't tell them where he is or have I missed something? I'm confused.
Veronica chapter 17 . 7/20/2015
Please keep up the good work, I love just love this :D
DarthRexPoke44 chapter 17 . 7/21/2015
I love this story so far! Please update soon. I couldn't help but notice the occasional spelling errors, or the wrong word that sounds similar to another word, ie, to and too. Some of the errors were funny, like when you used the word polite instead of pilot. Just thought to point it. Just saying again, love your story. Can't wait to see what happens to my OTP.
darksecrets59 chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Okay this is so weird and awesome at the same time. The song Hiccup listens to, I Hope You Dance, has shown up in my life so many times. When I was little people would always tell me they hoped I'd dance and I never knew why. I read this and the lyrics stuck to me and I felt a connection with the words. A few days later I hear the song on iTunes Radio by chance and I instantly recognize and love it. And today, just two weeks after I caught up on this lovely fanfic, I realize the drawer in the living room is stuck and I try to open it. A few minutes of struggle later, I find a book inside called I Hope You Dance. It's the same as the song. It even has the lyrics and a brand new liking CD in it. The whole book looks brand new. But one page confused me. There's an image of a tan bag with a necklace charm and a thin gold ring inside. My mother has a necklace charm that she always wear that looks exactly like the one in the book. The same ring too. Even she thought it was strange. Her best friend gave her that book and my dad gave her the necklace the same year that I was born. 2000. And the book was printed in 2000 as well. I'm not sure what all this could mean, or if maybe I'm just over thinking it, but I'm sure it can't all just be one huge coincidence. What do you think?
Also, the book is extremely well made and it delves deep into the lyrics of the song, and gives it a new meaning, a new light. I love the song and I think it was an amazing choice for this fanfic.
Speaking of, I sincerely love the fanfic and I deeply hope you will update it soon.
You're an amazing writer and I can't wait for more!