Reviews for Guardian
E chapter 21 . 3/23
Please, please, please, give us readers your "Rise of the Guardians" story "Shadow's of Love" soon! I'm SO excited for it! I hope you're doing better.
FuckYeahMotherFucker chapter 21 . 2/15
I absolutely love this story it's cute, witty, and very smut filled which I absolutely love. But I think that it would spice the story up even more if something really bad happened to Jack. Definitely would get my heart racing. But I absolutely love it as it is too. You ate doing an awesome job with it and I can't wait for the next chapter.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 21 . 1/6
I absolutely love this! I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/28/2016
Its 5 in the morning and im trying not to laugh very loud at the text part
fireoftherose1089 chapter 21 . 12/27/2016
Glad you are feeling better. I really really like this world you have created. There is so much detail in this I am always wanting more. The pich and bunny wow just wow I would have never put them together but the way you did it is amazing. I would have never thought of that. It fits their personality. I love how pich is not the bad guy. Every where else pich is the bad guy you made him likable. I hop this helps you find more inspiration to write. Happy writing!
Moonshadowcuteness1 chapter 20 . 8/23/2016
(\\\\\\) wow I'm all super duper blushy now great chap btw
H.T. Foest chapter 20 . 8/23/2016
It's progressing nicely. Though there are quite some typos. Other than that, nothing much.

Keep writing!
WeirdGirl369 chapter 20 . 8/23/2016
Am curious how many more chapter's of there of this?
DestinyHopeHaddock chapter 16 . 8/17/2016
I love the humour of the chapter. It got me laughing so hard
Moonshadowcuteness1 chapter 19 . 8/5/2016
Wooooohooooo that's great to know! I can't wait to see how the cute mini date/hangout session will go!
H.T. Foest chapter 19 . 8/3/2016
This chapter is terrible; there is no line spacing at all! Sure the story still continue and make sense, but it's not beautiful without properly edited. Maybe you should ask someone to do it. Neat writing equals nice reading.

On the other hand, congrats on your achievement. And the other thing. Hopefully you can hold you words on this one. Keep writing!
Luvlylexy chapter 18 . 1/26/2016
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE BOOK OH MY GOD!
DarthRexPoke44 chapter 18 . 1/26/2016
When your novel comes out, would tell us the title of your novel.

As a suggestion, I suggest that you go back to edit the chapters or get a beta; I've noticed a couple of misspelling, wrong words in places, and that mostly it, unless I missed something.

Other than that this story is really great and I can't wait to see what happens when Stoick recognizes what is happening with Hiccup and Jack. And waiting for Hiccup and Jack's relationship to progress into something a bit. . . deeper. o/o _
H.T. Foest chapter 18 . 1/25/2016
Oh la la, a fantasy book. I would love to read it if it's available here. :)
And I think you should start finding a beta if you have time. Seriously, there are a lot of words I don't understand. Not that I'm being offensive by saying it's wrong or anything, it just makes reading them harder to grasp.
I hope you good luck on your education and writing. Keep writing!
Mask of Brutality chapter 18 . 1/25/2016
Good luck with your book, we'll be so excited to read it! Thank you for finally updating, I did a little dance when I saw the update, please don't stop this story. Thank you for all your hard work. :-)