Reviews for Overheard
You write stupid stories with stupid characters and then complain about plagiarism
Jane Bennett is a simpleton,a fool with no accomplishments accept for her beauty. What an awful end and the payback was pathetic. Poorly written nonsense
You aren't Jane Austen, but if there was ever an author of pp fanfiction worthy of comparison it is you! As one who has read your endeavors over and over and *knowing from all the other hundreds of comments that i am not alone in this estimation*, I would just like to say again, thank you for sharing your talents. You should know how genuinely you leave us smiling and content for hours and days after reading your work. And that your works comes to mind when life needs a little elevating and we know that re reading them will do that for us, again!
Very much, like i have often felt after reading Jane Austen's works.
somethingamiss chapter 7 . 2/17
This is such a perfect story!
JediA chapter 7 . 1/8
this is one of the best stories I've ever read
BillR chapter 5 . 1/8
"... it starts, with an attraction, a growing affection, and a choice to continue loving ..."

This describes my 40 year marriage perfectly, especially that last part. A successful relationship is a choice that you make again and again.
MelodieMLB chapter 5 . 10/24/2023
I am enjoying your story 'Overheard' tremendously! Thank you for sharing it. I hope you continue to write more, if real life allows.
Sox21 chapter 7 . 5/10/2023
This was really sweet
microingcerealisnorm chapter 4 . 3/16/2023
Heartfordshire is northwest from Kent, isnt it?
microingcerealisnorm chapter 2 . 3/16/2023
wasnt the supper set dance before and after supper?
Anne chapter 5 . 3/13/2023
Calculating Wickham's debt in dollars instead of pounds, shillings and pence is improbable. And, of course, the amount is way too much. Think of the Dashwoods: a genteel family of four living on 500 pounds per year.
holly-phoenixtail chapter 5 . 12/18/2022
Whoops! You might have overlooked this, but you made Elizabeth say “dollars” instead of pounds. It hasn’t distracted from the story though.
dpennell007 chapter 7 . 11/6/2022
I'm glad Mr. Darcy didn't follow through with his plot for revenge. Elizabeth balances him so well while smoothing his rough edges wonderfully. Enjoyable story!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/1/2022
Loved this story. Darcy and Elizabeth really communicate a lot...we get a lot of insight into their thoughts. Not a super fan of the trick on Caroline, as Darcy wouldn't stoop to that...it was beneath him. Worked ok for a plot point, just out of character and could have still ended in disaster if tried in real life.
Lovely job overall...loved the interaction.
SunPho3n1x chapter 7 . 8/13/2022
Very nice story! Thank you for writing this!