Reviews for Overheard
dpennell007 chapter 7 . 11/6
I'm glad Mr. Darcy didn't follow through with his plot for revenge. Elizabeth balances him so well while smoothing his rough edges wonderfully. Enjoyable story!
Loved this story. Darcy and Elizabeth really communicate a lot...we get a lot of insight into their thoughts. Not a super fan of the trick on Caroline, as Darcy wouldn't stoop to that...it was beneath him. Worked ok for a plot point, just out of character and could have still ended in disaster if tried in real life.
Lovely job overall...loved the interaction.
SunPho3n1x chapter 7 . 8/13
Very nice story! Thank you for writing this!
Fun!
W1986 chapter 7 . 7/1
great story, thank you!
maembe13 chapter 1 . 5/25
this was fantastic! my favorite part was in the beautiful thematic symmetry. from the very beginning to the end, you showed how rumors could be used as both a weapon and a tool. you explored how powerful and dangerous they were in relational development and status, as well as how they were influenced by gendered disparities and class inequalities.
Petite Mule chapter 7 . 2/8
Thank you! It was fabulous. I hope you will write a sequel. ️️️
ice-rain499 chapter 7 . 1/8
Thx was a delight of a piece to read! Kept me guessing throughout and paid good homage to the characters themselves.
AgosDelGrosso chapter 7 . 7/23/2021
This was so good, I really enjoy this story. I hope to read more of your writing in the future
Delbert59 chapter 1 . 7/17/2021
I love that phrase “painfully handsome”
Bambu chapter 4 . 7/2/2021
Your author's note about Lady Catherine's ruse has always amused me because this story was the first time I'd ever seen it used, and I thought it was so clever and so perfectly in alignment with her character that I wondered why it hadn't been used before. Your comment about it's ubiquitous use makes me laugh, and I'll probably hunt up other stories using it, but for now, I shall happily savor the rest of your tale. Thanks for such an enjoyable read.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/27/2021
Really enjoyable
Delbert59 chapter 7 . 6/4/2021
Fun story. Thanks
DJArla chapter 7 . 3/26/2021
This was beautiful and moving and wonderfully written. Bravo!
Corbert4ever chapter 7 . 3/24/2021
I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for posting. You may not be Jane Austen (as you state) but you write very well.