Reviews for Overheard
Em chapter 7 . 4/2
I have loved Pride and Prejudice for quite a long time, and though I searched for fanfictions, I did not think anyone could do such a tale justice, until I read this. Honestly, you've captured my attention, as much as the original novel, in just seven chapters. Splendid work.
Mrs.DL chapter 7 . 4/1
I really enjoyed your story. Thank you for sharing.
VampCullenForever chapter 1 . 3/10
What a twist of the plot! But just as good as the book! This is by far my favorite in this fandom! Thank you!
VampCullenForever chapter 1 . 3/9
OMG I just love the first chapter so much! I love how honest they are and I really look forward to seeing a changed Darcy in the next chapters. Their honest communication can prevent so many misunderstandings. You writing style and the plot are really awesome!
Dylan can read alto clef chapter 7 . 2/25
ah that's was lovely. your chapters are insanely long so I started what I thought was a short 7 chapter story only to get far more than I bargained for. Which is definitely not a bad thing.
FridaB chapter 7 . 2/20
This is a very delightful story! I have already read it 4-5 times & everytime I end up loving it more :)
I hope to read more such stories from you!
Thanks for writing & sharing it!
WadeH chapter 7 . 2/18
What a wonderful story. I read the original one-shot quite a while ago, and saw it in a fav list and decided to read it again. I loved the one-shot just as much as the first time, then was delightedly surprised to see more of it. The revenge for Caroline was perfect, and the whole thing was just delightful. It was not too angsty, funny in places and all in all a very good read.

The only suggestion is you might want to add a note in the main description that the one-shot has been expanded so other people who read the original will know there is more.
Nenagh24 chapter 7 . 1/5
This story is fabulous! Thank you!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/19/2017
Absolutely beautiful, wonderful story, thank you!
NotACursedChild chapter 7 . 11/11/2017
Read it for the second time and loved it as much as the first :-):-):-):-)1
NotACursedChild chapter 3 . 11/11/2017
Absolutely love Gigi
Guest chapter 5 . 11/5/2017
Wickham would have incurred his debts in pounds, not dollars! The British currency of the time was ponds shillings and pence, and large sums were often expressed in guineas which is £1 :1 shilling or 21 shillings.
Btroisi chapter 7 . 10/16/2017
Fablous story. Best i've read lately.
Nice premise, well excuted, and no unbelievable coincidences or out of character behavior.
Like that miss bingley gets a set down.
Thanks for an enjoyable evening read.
petitpain chapter 3 . 10/8/2017
Oh my heart! Why i am reading this fabulous story just now? Thank you so much !
Kartos chapter 7 . 9/25/2017
Laughed loudly at, "...and bees."