Reviews for Overheard
Guest chapter 7 . 3/1/2016
Beautiful,love it...thanks for sharing...
Colleen chapter 7 . 2/22/2016
Even Jane Austen would enjoy this story! Give up your day job and crank out more after you publish what you've written up to now!
Colleen chapter 4 . 2/22/2016
Lovely story. Seems perfectly aligned with the characters of our Beloved couple!
ainokea2810 chapter 7 . 2/13/2016
Great story. Well done.
Windchimed chapter 7 . 2/11/2016
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! Thank you for sharing it.
Windchimed chapter 6 . 2/11/2016
I loved the interaction between Richard and Lizzy.
Windchimed chapter 5 . 2/10/2016
"Offering you...so much assistance." What a wonderful way to put it!
Windchimed chapter 4 . 2/10/2016
I haven't read enough in this fandom to have seen that deception for Lady Catherine before, but I felt it worked.
Windchimed chapter 3 . 2/10/2016
I find your portrayal of Richard interesting. He seems harsher than in the book, but he provides a good countervoice. And I must say that I loved Georgie in this chapter!
Windchimed chapter 2 . 2/10/2016
I really like how you fit your modified events into the original timeline so well.
Windchimed chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
You really are a very good writer, you know. You consistently capture the vocabulary, feel, and world of the original story, as well as keeping the characters true to how they were originally written while also letting them grow. On top of that, you have an excellent sense of pacing, you write compelling scenes, and you have very, very few typos. Overall, you have serious talent.
snapify52 chapter 7 . 2/9/2016
Lovely! Very romantic. Col. Fitzwilliam and Caroline were especially delightful.
jackiemack916 chapter 7 . 2/2/2016
I absolutely loved this story! You've done a fantastic job.
It49 chapter 7 . 1/19/2016
Loved your story. You are not Jane Austen but you do entertain. Thank you.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/17/2016
*sigh* That was beautiful. I, like Darcy, feel so content and at peace with that conclusion. Such a wonderfully original, well thought out and executed story. Well done!
485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »