Reviews for Overheard
Queen Hady chapter 5 . 9/30/2020
I loved how sweet and mischievous they are together
Queen Hady chapter 3 . 9/30/2020
Georgie was amazing. She said all correct things for her brother. Well done, Georgie
Queen Hady chapter 1 . 9/30/2020
OMG! I really loved all this chapter
everyones mom chapter 7 . 9/27/2020
Loved this story.
T S Potter Malfoy chapter 7 . 9/21/2020
Such great story! Lovely
Debby-1957 chapter 7 . 8/1/2020
I enjoyed your story! There were some interesting twists and turns and I enjoyed the portrayal of the characters. Thank you!
Ankreiyas chapter 7 . 7/28/2020
Kyaaa! Ahem...I love what you've done. Truly, thank you for being willing to share your creation with us! I feel that you've definitely done the time period and the work justice! Thank you again.
LunaRosa2511 chapter 7 . 7/22/2020
Love this story. Darcy is so sweet and I really like the way you write the characters.
mrs.georgeweasley87 chapter 7 . 6/26/2020
This was such an enjoyable read. I loved watching Darcy develop, and I found Elizabeth to be perfect. Thank you so much for sharing!
Elin Eriksen chapter 7 . 6/18/2020
Thank you for sharing this entertaining story.
I thought the idea of the Colonel under his mother's thumb particularly clever.
Whoops chapter 5 . 6/14/2020
"several hundred dollars' worth of debt," ... In England? In the 18 hundreds? Mmm.
Leleia chapter 7 . 6/10/2020
Splendid!
HPforever2018-3 chapter 5 . 5/28/2020
Amazing story. I absolutely love reading it.

Should the author ever wish to make changes /corrections to it, I would recommend to change the currency mentioned: dollars...
GrangerFan17 chapter 7 . 5/2/2020
What a delightful story! Thank you so much for exploring this "what if" and giving us such a sweet tale. I thought you did a phenomenal job of capturing Mr. Darcy's perspective. Kudos!
AddictedToReading1756 chapter 5 . 4/27/2020
hi... I love the story . .. just one pointseveral hundred "dollars"? shouldn't it be pounds?
485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »