Reviews for Overheard
katriaine chapter 7 . 4/17/2020
I loved this story
Miss Bingley's revenge was quite harsh, glad they didn't go through with it.
Lucille12 chapter 7 . 4/12/2020
I have wanted Elizabeth and Darcy to just talk things out much earlier! So glad you wrote this scenario! Thank you for sharing this story!
Bella Marie C chapter 7 . 3/28/2020
What a sweet end. Thank you for this story! I couldn’t stop reading till I finished the story, even though it’s 5am here!
Bookwormkat1 chapter 5 . 3/28/2020
pounds dear, not dollars
Wyndwhyspyr chapter 6 . 2/16/2020
So lovely
Gemmadog chapter 7 . 1/28/2020
Again another superb story from you. Loved it. Hope to see you writing more soon.
HPforever2018-3 chapter 4 . 1/22/2020
Loved the story until this chapter. It is waaay over the top. It totally kills the story for me.
tiddlestide chapter 1 . 1/2/2020
I quite enjoyed the story but felt it ended too suddenly. Like what happened at the wedding... Tying up the loose ends so to speak. But it is still a sweet, pleasing story.
Stephyyyy01 chapter 1 . 12/25/2019
Since Elizabeth decided to stay in a room alone with a man she thinks is drunk, the rest simply became uncomfortable. -If I know it's just a fanfic- As much as she is brave, it is highly inappropriate that she has decided to stay with him. If it hadn't been Mr. Darcy, but Mr. Collins, would she have stayed there? Mh.

Also, why apologise? This is simply not Elizabeth. However, good writing, bad use it.
clover cat Klee chapter 6 . 12/11/2019
this was delightful, but i was dismayed to find it end like that. whatbexactly is to be th reprcussion? and how dare you not tell us ofmthe moment when elizabethbtellsmhim she loves him. there is soo muvh more... or maybe the truth is i just did not want to part from these lovely versions of already beloved characters;)
Wyndwhyspyr chapter 7 . 11/30/2019
Oh that was absolutely lovely!
PrinceDandy chapter 3 . 10/30/2019
I love your fanfics, I would review every chapter but it's too suspenseful to wait.
irat chapter 7 . 10/12/2019
lovely fluffy story!
kikki hope chapter 1 . 10/11/2019
I wasn't sure at the beginning, especially as some of lines stood out being badly written.
However by the end of the chapter I am hooked and can't wait to read the rest.
Thanks for sharing
Keep writing
Kikki
Jnbraden chapter 7 . 9/29/2019
I just finished reading this for the second time. I really do enjoy it. I wish it had a sequel... hint. I hope you will continue writing about our favorites, Darcy and Lizzy.
485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »