Reviews for Friendships Lost
William chapter 1 . 3/28
Nice! I enjoyed reading this. Good to see Panthro giving advice to the young king, compared to how aloof he seems to be in the show.

Good work!
you know not chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Wow, I can actually see them doing this on the show. I mean, Lion-O had a piece of his heart broken, but he's trying to get over it quicker and ease the pain by reminding himself that he barely knew Pumyra and that she was just pretending the whole time anyways. What's really sad about his predicament is that he felt like he was earning her trust, loyalty, and even a bit of her affection due to how he didn't have any of that from her when they first met. While a part of him may be questioning if he can save her from the evil in her heart or whatever (which I find to fit his character very well), I personally say punish the traitor because her betrayal doesn't even make sense.

I loved the way you delved into the whole emotional aspect of Panthro taking Grune's betrayal. They have known each other for many years, and have fought side by side in a number of battles and wars. It would be hard not to imagine that Grune's betrayal didn't hurt Panthro deep. As Lion-O pointed out in this One-Shot; Panthro's friendship with Grune was real, which makes Pumyra's betrayal and Grune's betrayal very different from one another. At the end of it though, Panthro couldn't help but ask himself how well he actually knew the guy at all.
gwenjm chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Nicely written. Terrific to see Panthro get some spotlight, and your portrayal of him was engaging. Great to see your story here.
J.A.M.B chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This is really cool. I just have one question, is this a one-shot or a continued fanfic?
If it's a one shot you should do a sequel. If it's not you should continue it.
I would really like to continue reading a fic like this
Heart of the Demons chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
This is a really awesome story with Panthro and Lion-O. The older cat advised his young king well on the issue of betrayal. And you did well in capturing how Lion-O feels torn between defeating Pumyra and saving her; after all, she put a mark on Lion-O's heart that may never really go away. There are very few like you who can write "ThunderCats" well, whether it's the 1985 series or the 2011 series. Prairie24, gwenjm, Classic Cowboy, KyleK12, NoWhere ManX, and Tygra's Kitten Hina are prime examples. Welcome aboard, Star Outlaw, to the world of the ThunderCats. ]
Xeni Snow Leopard Queen chapter 1 . 6/4/2013