Reviews for Nothing Stays the Same
fiesa chapter 29 . 3/2
A very nice story with twists and turns and surprises! Reading it was very enjoyable and I stumbled across many details I liked a lot.

The overall idea of the story - Luke dead, and Mara on trial for murder - was interesting in itself and I very much liked what you did with it. Especially the characters - their actions, their characters, their bonds between each other - were well-done. Reading about a master smuggler, an X-wing pilot, a former Imperial, a Wookiee and the former Emperor's hand trying to get along was amusing, and so were the entrances and exits of the different characters. I especially enjoyed Iella and Corran, Wedge's short appearance, Leia and Han, the Solo kids, Ghent, Talon Karrde - and, most of all, Mara and Luke. I think you pinned them down quite accurately.

While it took some time until it really started, I like the interaction you describe between Mara and Luke. How they sense each other, worry for each other and love each other - and how they bleed into each other's presences. While there were minor details I didn't completely like, the overall picture was a very well-written, interesting one. Especially the dip into Mara's past (and her fear Luke might not love her enough, or just love her for her looks) was intriguing. The fact that you didn't resolve everything, too, made it only the more credible. There was a bit of everything in your story, and I liked it a lot.

Thank you for sharing this story here.
Jinnie chapter 29 . 6/4/2008
Fantastic plot and true-to-life characters, but the "real life" curse words and the Spiderman MJ reference really threw me out of the story every time they appeared.
Rigil Kent chapter 29 . 1/13/2008
Fantastic story! The idea of Mara being a clone is a very interesting idea, and I thought you did an excellent job with the "secret". The characterizations were quite good, IMO, and the fic ended with me desperately wanting more.

Major kudos for a job very well done.
Rebel.Dream.Tatooine.Ghost chapter 29 . 11/27/2007
loved it.
meek-bookworm chapter 29 . 11/3/2005
I liked what you did with the clones and Mara that was really different. It seemed to me that you used the word "shit" more often then needed and especially in the later chapters the characters seemed to say it every 3rd sentence perhaps something such as "sith" even would have been better. It was really an interesting story that seems to serve away from the overused plotlines.:~)
mar-isu chapter 9 . 2/11/2005
I know that there are more chapters up, but I had to rave right now. Bravo! Wonderful job.
Bjrn Fallqvist chapter 4 . 2/26/2004
Very interesting story. Although I doubt Han and Leia would give in to the thought that Mara murdered Luke so quickly.
Deja Know I Been Lookin For Vu chapter 29 . 2/2/2004
YAY! *sniff sniff* I do so love happy endings, especially when they're so well-written.
Deja Know I Been Lookin For Vu chapter 29 . 8/27/2003

That was an exciting ride! I hope to see more fics from you! This one was very very very (times a million) awesome!
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 29 . 8/26/2003
I like the L/M in the story. I can't believe I didn't finish this earlier! The numbers of times I have re-read this story, and I never realized that it was finished.

I have one and only one 'beef' with this story, and even that you covered it so it is slight. I love how Leia's jealous and how she was the woman watching over Luke. I can understand why Luke and Mara (I trick myself into thinking it was mara's idea.) But I think she would say something like, Mara makes you happy and that's why I know she's right for you. You should've known that I of all people wouldn't judge by her past.

Great story. Great story. Its on my fave list and you are on my fave author's list for this story as I love how you wrote it. The luke/leia the passion. THe idealism.
miral mep chapter 29 . 4/21/2003
good... you finished it. just want 2 say i enjoyed it alot.. interesting take, after all that crap the emperor did, sounds feasible to make jade clones, but then i'm not a religious follower or anything. bout time i found it though. how many names do ya hav?
Lucy Maimkill chapter 29 . 4/11/2003
This is beyond incredibale!I mean damn, you know how to wirte!

Sora Kairi (jjf)
swampgirlinez chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Hey, I just finished this. I really liked it. :) I loved how you wrote L/M 's relationship, very comfortable and believable. Glad to see Corran too.

Culf chapter 29 . 3/21/2003
Aw... What a sweet ending! Keep writing!
Lucid Lady to lazy to sign in chapter 29 . 3/20/2003
Great story! You did a very good job with the characterization too. Keep writing.