Reviews for Oh Captain, My Captain
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 5/20
Interesting. At least Jin is remembering stuff. Even if some of it is horrid
Liz chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
Don't know if you even look at this story anymore (looks like its been a while since you updated), but I would love to read more!
mehh196 chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
yayayayayy amazing :) cant wait for chapter 7!
Yingxs chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
Get well soon :-D
KD Skywalker chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
OMG! I love this story so far! Update soon!
Darkheart13666 chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
I love this story! It's is interesting and fun and in character :3 Please continue :)
AlexBSChris chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
I NEED you to update this! I love it! How many chapters will the story end up being?
PhantomShield chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
Does she mean McCoy?
atymer chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
Of course Jim would remember the most horrific of his childhood events, poor baby. But the good news is he isn't catatonic and is pulling it together. Maybe Bridget isn't a plant by the powers that be and this event won't be reported to Tobias. I do wonder if Jim will be compelled to tell the man he remembered this. I would find it odd that Jim isn't recognizable in such a place as the events of Narada would have made him famous world wide. I wonder if the whole clinic thing isn't a complete Starfleet setup. I haven't decided if Jim is being betrayed or protected. I want the crew to find him and take him away since there is no other clearly trustworthy people in his world right now.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
ohh this is good good memrorys coming back good
FightsWithBears chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
OooOOooooOOO SHEET
It's really cool how you chose something from Tarsus IV for him to remember instead of just small things first. Of course it has to be the most torturous! What fun would calm and happy be for poor Jimmbles?
Yingxs chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
Another great chapter,I am happy that I found your story.
retiredfromficwriting chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
Another great chapter! Looking forward to next Tuesday where my heart yet again gets torn in two.
This is going to be the reunion of a lifetime.
queen of magicians chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
love
HappytheExceed chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
What a memory Jim got to recall. Poor boy. He was scared. Glad that there is a motherly figure there for him. I wonder if the doctor Bridger mention was a character we know. McCoy is no weapon expert. Spock is no doctor. Wonder who could that be? Looking forward to your update!