Reviews for Blood Stains
loverswalk89 chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
I loved these! Please continue!
ginar369 chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
Inconsiderate vampires! Way to ruin a moment!
Nispedana chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
Great! Concise and well-written. Good job. :D
Whovian-CapitolGirl chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
Wow I love these one-shots! I do think they should have a bit more detail in them,but gthat's just me being greedy ;)
ginar369 chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
I always thought she enjoyed fighting him too much to kill him. Either fighting him with words or fists. Spike kept things interesting. Plus he isn't hard on the eyes at all!
ginar369 chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
For the slayer of slayers Spike was kind of lame in season 2. Why he never made Buffy his third is beyond me. He was the better fighter and Buffy had an attitude of Oh I can beat him no problem. The problem was she really wasn't at his level back then. But this this would have been interesting to see!
ginar369 chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
He should have kicked her ass instead! How she could protect Angel after all of that is beyond me. Why does that a$$wipe keep getting a free pass no matter what he does? When will be finally be held responsible for his actions? Souled or unsouled? Spike can't fart in mixed company without getting an earful (yeah yeah vampires don't fart you get the idea though). But Angel can murder wily-nily including baby slayers and her father figure and no one bats an eyelash? He doesn't even get the finger waggle and a good talking too? I stake the jerk if she can't!
ginar369 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
She's going to... It's Spike's... That % $#* &! (I know what happened in the comics so I won't comment on that mess! Except to say Andrew is an idiot.) But this review is just about this fic here. How can she... She could have let Spike raise the baby. Granted a ship full of bugs might not be the best place for a baby but it would be safe and loved.