Reviews for Kakashi's Kid
Faery66 chapter 33 . 9/14
Hope to read more soon.

D
M1A chapter 33 . 9/7
I did not see it coming…
Wakana's going to be just like her father one day… loyal. (you know, dogs are loyal… Kakashi's summons are dogs… gives a new perspective on the summons. They might be animal totem no?)
I hope to see more in the near future!
Procrastination is art!
M1A chapter 9 . 9/4
Hi!
I was stuck at ch.9… and then it made me think about another fic that I love. 'Of the River and the Sea', if you did not read it I recommend it. It's also a SI/OC Naruto fic.
After reading some chapters of OtRatS I came back.
I enjoy seeing her little manipulation workings. Kakashi is completely oblivious. I like her inner self. She rambles! The devil twins, bwahaha! They're so cute! Beware ANBU! The little munchkins will attack! Cute:)
Terumi Mei? OMG! If I didn't read OtRatS I would have missed it! How come she's Mizukage? What is happening? (Not confused, just awed.)
It's funny to know how she (kind of) gets away with everything.
Does she have a thing (platonic) for Sho? Awww…
Okay next chapter, here we go!
Mia
M1A chapter 1 . 9/3
Aloha
Izumikii chapter 33 . 9/1
I’m so happy with this long chapter ! Exciting things are happening . I can’t wait for the next one !
A Blood Rose chapter 33 . 8/25
Very well written story! I greatly enjoyed reading it and I cant wait for the story to continue!
Kathalex24 chapter 33 . 8/18
Poor unsuspecting chunnin! Haha
tursiz chapter 33 . 8/13
Love your story!
...I need to reread it from the beginning though, bc I forgot most of the little details :O
thanks for updating! I'm looking forward to how the exams end and if the one on one battle will still be held after :D
loki-8-the cookies chapter 33 . 7/25
It took me a while to get into this story, I loved the premise from the start so stuck with it and I’m really glad I did because as the chapters have gone on I have seen the coherency of the writing and the characters develop into something I really enjoy reading. I hope that it will never be left unfinished
omnipotent Porunga chapter 33 . 7/20
Reviewing after reading this chapter a third time - it is incredible!

You have outdone yourself with Yakumo. The use of her genjutsu, her character evolution that prompted Id's protecting the others, the fight of the Id itself, everything was awesome. Actually, the total portrayal of Team Shisui as a whole has been portrayed was impressive.

Kana sassing Orosnake was hilarious, makes her parentage (on both sides) proud. Can't wait to see her personality develop more throughout the teenage years! Sakura's comment about them all looking weird was hilarious though...

Please, please do not let them be disqualified! I am SO looking forward to Kana defeating Gaara's sand with her Lava Release! and of course the impending visit from Itachi (and Sidekick Kisame) after the exams!

Death to Kabuto, Death to Danzo, Long Live Itachi!
AnotherLifeOfWar chapter 33 . 7/8
SWEETNESS, that was a wild wild ride and i love every second of it. So, i haven't reread this story in a while, it's been a long time. with this added chapter it keeps my enthusiasm real high. That snake bastard tho, at least something got his attention for long enough. Poor Kana's in his kill list now, BUT yeah. There were some amazing scenes in there.

I'm so happy this updated and I'm so happy you decide to gift us with this story, thank you so much. Keep up the AMAZING writing!
mdmichener chapter 33 . 7/8
"fruitless genjutsu"
Do genjustsu usually involve fruit?

My impression of the teammates were that they were actually the original teammates of the person he killed and replaced, but I may have missed something.

For gender, remember that Japanese has almost no gender indicators outside of first-person. So unless they say "that person is _" everything is gender-neutral and it's left to the translator to decide what pronouns to use. Just to make it more fun, I think Orochimaru is currently inhabiting the body of a young girl, altered to look like Orochimaru, then disguised as a Grass Nin.
klo chapter 6 . 7/7
do you write while high? lol
SortaCore chapter 33 . 7/6
Ah, like MCs can avoid the big canon battles.
The genjutsu battle was neat to read. I'm surprised Orochimaru didn't use some genjutsu based on one of the other senses, and that MC didn't notice the auditory genjutsu of the Sound team. I would have expected noticing that to be right up her alley.
(also, she should have opened the chunin summon scroll a while ago... and I thought the chunin inside KO'd the team that opened it, not told them off, but maybe that was too much for Kakashi's kids)
Overall a fun read, looking forward to the next chapter!