Reviews for Kakashi's Kid
eliasdarklight chapter 37 . 5/24
This has been a delight
eliasdarklight chapter 33 . 5/23
The genjutsu fight was amazing and inspired. Its probbably the best one ive ever read. The only ones that come close are in "the way of the apartment manager" series
luther10120111 chapter 2 . 4/29
Glad to see Kosuke Maruboshi favorite filler character.
AnotherLifeOfWar chapter 37 . 4/28
I know I read this chapter as soon as it first came out but I skipped many parts of it and then forgot to continue reading. And this past week I decided to reread the entire thing and ended up here again. This time I read it all!

Well, the bit with the clones was interesting, it's a good way to get perspective on many places at once. Although, I would get very confused with all the memories and be unable to function normally for a while. It is a Mystery how Naruto does it, but maybe it helps that most of his clones are attack only and disperse rather quickly.

The Kakashi-Mei parts are adorable.

I don't think Orochimaru is dead. Maybe physically (or not...) but if Kabuto got away he's going to be a very interesting antagonist if he follows through with Orochimaru's research.

i think I've said it in previous chapters but I love this story and I'm glad you continue to post. Best of luck.
yochan123 chapter 37 . 4/18
really interesting, hope you can continue!
Aisranhou chapter 1 . 3/8
Can I use the part where she is still inside the womb for my work?
nuggetjr chapter 37 . 1/31
This is my first time reading through and I love it! I hope you update soon 3
blackbox47 chapter 1 . 10/21/2021
mam sir if the mc is the same age as narutos gen that means kakashi would've had a child when he was around 14. what
burntblood.1982 chapter 37 . 9/28/2021
R kakashi and men a couple
burntblood.1982 chapter 27 . 9/28/2021
I hope shish and and kakashi daughter get together
Josephine Hiloma-Sabilla chapter 37 . 9/28/2021
I have no idea how the heck I've never read this masterpiece before but I'm seriously loving it and all it's progression. I am soooo excited to see how the divergence from canon would take! Kana's turning out to be quite an all-rounder but Kato definitely won the ninjutsu lottery.
Looking forward to see all my mental questions answered in the future updates!
LampKing chapter 2 . 9/24/2021
Sarutobi is not a good boy.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2021
dis dood is lucky... KAKASHI SENSEI'S KID? I
Addicted to Reading018 chapter 1 . 9/14/2021
i have found a great one
Noneofit chapter 37 . 9/14/2021
I first started reading naruto fanfiction in 2006 as a kid and eventually got tired of the fandom. For some reason though this story is the exception. I think it’s because of how fresh the world feels from an unfamiliar perspective. I especially love how the interpersonal relations have a genuine feeling emotional depth that most writers can’t pull off presumably due to how academic the characters become in a random so thoroughly explored.

Side note: from how the chapter started I got the feeling she might be in a genjutsu or something. Not sure if that was intentional but it definitely went far to portrayed her confusion.

Anyway, I look forward to your next chapter.
1,027 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »