Reviews for Kakashi's Kid
Cutejayjay2011 chapter 19 . 6/22
AHSISHAISISSB WHAT THE WHAT!?
DannyPhantom619 chapter 32 . 6/18
Too sweet!
Lila Dunmare chapter 32 . 6/16
Great fanfiction ! I can't wait for the third part of the chuunin exams and the invasion as well as the wedding ! I am also looking forward for the confrontation between Itachi and Kana !
iluvstorys chapter 32 . 6/12
I just had to read the whole fic when the latest chapter is a cliffhanger
smilesy chapter 26 . 6/8
I'm still not really sure why they failed the test. Was it simply that their general skills were high enough? Or Ibiki didn't like her arrogance?
SunriseSara12 chapter 32 . 5/28
I choke when Kakashi said "your boyfriend came."

ahahahah please update
... Is Kakashi a pedophile? I mean you said to every last wrinkle and stuff.
Strawberry
SmexyBananas chapter 24 . 5/22
Is it wrong that I ship her with various people
xIsntItFunnyx chapter 32 . 4/14
I'm sorry to hear how much work you lost on this chapter before posting. That must be frustrating as heck. I can't remember how (I took this Word class ages ago) but there is a way to retrieve any and all work that's been done on an online document... There IS a way... I just couldn't tell you exactly how right now. If you have any Word-savvy friends, I would ask them how.

Wakana is so sarcastic and she has such a dry sense of humour, I love it.

I laughed when she turned things around on Shisui after he tried to be on wedding-guard-duty, I laughed when Wakana engaged Kabuto in conversation despite her better senses telling her to run for the hills, and I laughed when Wakana confronted Ibiki at the end of this chapter.

Wakana is very direct and has no problem putting herself out there when she absolutely needs to, creating some entertaiing interactions with other characters, and she has no misconceptions of where she is on the food chain (relatively low compared to full-fledged adult ninja). It is a really nice balance.

I'm not (or wasn't) the biggest Uchiha fan because I used to have the opinion that they were way too whiny and girly, but this story is really making me come around on that opinion. I am enjoying the dynamics you have between Shisui, Sasuke, Wakana and Itachi.

Looking forward to the next chapter :)
xIsntItFunnyx chapter 30 . 4/14
Rave! Gaara meeting Suzume/Wakana was perfect.

"Gaara kept staring.

I kept listening.

The sand inside the gourd on his back made all sorts of interesting noises.

My listening was so out-creepering his staring. He didn't even know I was listening to his sand. I definitely knew he was watching me."

The rest of their interaction was hilarious.
xIsntItFunnyx chapter 29 . 4/14
It is so funny when Kakashi gives Kana a hard time about having boyfriends!
xIsntItFunnyx chapter 25 . 4/14
Hahahahahahahaha! IBIKI requested to have Kakashi's kid as a student!

Awesome-sauce.
hypereuni chapter 32 . 4/8
I love how Yakumo's and Kana's relationship (tentative friendship?) has been developing over the past few chapters. Yakumo is definitely becoming a more likeable character, and I'm super excited to read about her big reveal later on. Love, love the Shisui/Kana interaction at the beginning. Kana and Kato's hijinks are fun to watch, as always. I love how you sneak in Mozuku in the chunin exams; it's a relief that he wasn't too traumatized by his babysitting ordeals as a genin.

Also, congratulations on the wedding, Izumi! weddings are a pain to plan, so Kana, I wish you the best of luck.
Nobody Smurf chapter 32 . 3/28
Wakana/Shisui interactions are always fun to watch, and once again she proves she has a mind more twisted than a corkscrew. It is a good thing Shisui is a practical joker at heart, or she would drive him to drink.
Wow, Kabuto sure knows how to be a slimeball. I do wonder what he was probing for, to get that much reaction, and if he found what he thought he did. Or didn't, if he was faking her out, you never can tell with him. But that would mean he knew to fake her... Ack, I should not post at two in the morning.
I do wonder where Ibiki gets the idea that Kana expects a free ride. Sure, she's an insubordinate overachiever, but she's also remarkably level headed for a kid her age. Maybe he just likes messing with her as much as she likes messing with him? Kudos for the doodle.

Depending on what program you are using to write with, it might be saving to the wrong file. MS Word does (did?) that sometimes, overwriting a template file instead of the document you opened.

I'm looking forward to unleashing Yakumo on the Forest of Death. On the other hand, Oro doesn't always (just) go after Sasuke, and Kabuto did approach them.

Thank you.