Reviews for Kakashi's Kid
eirame chapter 35 . 13h
I haven't read this story for a while, and I was pleasantly surprised to discover a whole slew of new (for me) chapters. I liked the discussion between Shisui and Kana in chapter 34, and I wonder what will happen with the invasion.
Thanks you for sharing this story with us.
SalBlue chapter 35 . 11/15
Rereading this and still as amazing as the first time around! I don't know if you're gonna update this, but if you do, I can already tell I'll enjoy reading it!
Just figured I should review since I’m binge reading lol ! I really do like this story though I’m a bit miffed at kakashi he comes off showing more care and love to his son then his daughter almost like he doesn’t truly care for her he just goes through the motions on what he’s supposed to do as a parent
AquilaPallas129 chapter 35 . 9/9
You have a strange tendency to just gloss over very important events in your writing
AquilaPallas129 chapter 32 . 9/9
She didn’t mention the kabuto incident to anyone? Thats a bit stupid...
Ashelline chapter 35 . 8/6
What...and right at the climax...i need to know more! Please update whenever you can author. Thank you author for your effort.
Addict to Fanfics chapter 35 . 7/20
My alarm is going off for getting up for work in a little under two hours. This was worth it.
KateKat1992 chapter 35 . 6/29
I can’t wait to read more! This story is so good! Update again soon please!
KateKat1992 chapter 29 . 6/29
Hahah. Now I want there to be a fight between Itachi and Sasuke for her when she gets older lol
KateKat1992 chapter 23 . 6/28
I’m really happy that Shisui survived since he was out of the village though.
OLA chapter 2 . 6/15
Unreliable narrator is a style its I personally like it cuz you make assumptions based on what you see and learn from the char and you can easily be surprised
SnowSprite88 chapter 34 . 4/26
Ahhhhh! Yes I loved that conversation with Shisui. Almost like a cliffhanger/foreshadowing of what’s to come. o(v)o I can’t wait to see more
Ttw1 chapter 35 . 4/17
Nice story. This chapter has been bookmarked for future reference.
The "I could kiss that boy" Kakashi looks at her "I could shake his hand from a safe distance" was hysterical. Weird as it may sound probably one of my favorite bits so far.I would be sad if you phased Kakashi too far out, I'm emotionally attached to him in a way I'm not to either Yakumo or Shisui.

I would love to see a scene with Itachi, Kana and anyone else. I feel like that would be funny. Would he introduce her to Kisame as the girl his family wanted him to marry? Would Sasuke get jealous? Because hate him or love him Itatchi has always been the focus of Sasuke's world. I don't think he'd appreciate being ignored.

As far as the exam goes I honestly don't think any of those children except maybe Haku deserve to be promoted. Maybe after a hundred hours or so of counseling Neji might be ready as well. I don't dislike any of them but they're all still kids. Shikamaru is smart enough but anyone that thinks giving him a promotion will help him find motivation is delusional.
Nobody Smurf chapter 35 . 4/11
Death threats and blackmail at a wedding. Ninja or mafia, take your pic.
KanaxNeji?
And of course there are no military uses for tags that hide a puppeteers' chakra strings.
Poor Naruto. He's have enjoyed the show.
Hinata is terrifying when she's properly motivated. Fighting against family isn't proper motivation for her.
Ouch is right. Those two are going to be BFF now, aren't they?
Random. Totally random. Not rigged at all. And that beach front property in Wyoming is a real bargain.
Those were some fun fights. It says something about Hinata that Neji had to beat her that hard to put her down. Naruto really dodged a bullet there.
Gaara didn't lose it this time. That spells good things for him, I hope.
And of course the feathers.

I'm a bit confused. Who did Gaara kill?
Next? Hinata is down and vulnerable. In canon didn't Kumo try to kidnap her from the hospital while everybody was kung-fu fighting?
Don't worry, everybody forgets Shino. He's actually scarily competent, but his bugs wouldn't last long trying to eat Fluffy's chakra.

Thank you.