Reviews for The Daughter
Empress of Verace chapter 7 . 6/8
Oh no! :( Please update soon! I know you're probably busy :O
Guest chapter 7 . 12/2/2014
Oh please write another chapter!
SopranoandBass chapter 7 . 8/16/2014
Of course I'm still enjoying this story! I've forgotten what an engaging and beautiful world you've spun for my favorite characters. I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/16/2014
Write more soon
Your stories are awesome.
EEKtheCat chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
I'm back as well. HAD a wonderfully luxurious rereading of The Lover before catching up on The Daughter. Poor Hermione & Sirius. And something tells me Ginny is going to pop out baby after baby much like her mother.

What I like about these stories is the character development. It's clear you love writing about these people, even the evil ones. And that makes for great reading!

I would normally make more guesses than Ginny having a herd of children, but today I don't feel like guessing. I just want to read more. So take care, we're all rooting for you and Chapter 8!

Benkins chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
Ahhhhhhh I've never had such intense emotional whiplash! I was so happy that you made my ship come true but that end was soul rending! Please update soon with more Parisian goodness. I really enjoyed this chappy and hope you come back to it as soon as you can.
Cissy chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
Great! Updaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate! :D
Angelus Draco chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
Lovely chapter.

Lovely to see Remus acting all bashful.

Last bit made me grin.

I look forward to the next chapter.

Benkins chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
Ahhhhhhhh thank you for this! I love this continuity and it's always a joy to come back and watch your add new layers to it. I want sooooo badly for Claire/Remus to be a thing so they can make wonderful beautiful babies. The women in this chapter and Remus just radiate off the page and I want to take them home with me so they can give me wonderful happy stories forever and ever. Love you!
writemeaway chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
I am all for Remus getting his happy ending. It was so sad that everyone found love but him.

I'd love for Hermione and Sirius to have another little one, but maybe not for a little while? It would be nice to see more father-daughter moments before another is introduced into the picture
Guest chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
I seriously can't wait to see how you develop the story!
Angelus Draco chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
Very sweet.

I do wonder where Bella's baby is.

I'm very curious about where Fleur went off to. I'd love Hermione and Sirius to have another baby.

I look forward to seeing what happens next.

Benkins chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
Stop making me fall in love with your OTPs. It's already enough that you've refashioned these characters I love into intriguing new lives (loved the use of Mad-Eye here ;) ), but to make awesome new ones on top of that...that's just not fair.

The scene between Hermione and Sirius was sizzing, Margo. I could hardly contain myself, your prose had such a profound effect on my physiology. Usually it takes more than words to have that happen, but you've found such magnificent, sultry ways of making these two constantly pleasure each other that I can't help but grow aroused.

Finally, the bit with Luna and Lucius. I'm glad she broke it off with him, but that mention of Riddle's child and Bella was sufficiently frightening. There is a very clear shadow hanging over the heads of these characters, and I can't wait to see it fall.

In all, the perfect balance of sweetness, spice, and plot development that mark a great rileypotter17 chappie. I was thoroughly delighted from beginning to end.

Keep up the excellent work, dear. :)

InvisibleMoony chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Wow, I loved this chapter!
A bit of Claire/Remus action in the nexter chapters is awaited
And I dont know why, but I think Lunas letter is really, really important... and ooow, the little Bellatrix/Tom child :)
Maybe Narcissas future playmate?
Luna Lily Tonks chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Amazing! It's crazy how much I love this story! Remus and Claire, is looking good. :) Whats in Luna's letter? Please update soon, I can't wait! XD