Reviews for Irish Vampires, Being Integra's Heir, and Other Reasons I Hate My Life
Takai153 chapter 2 . 2/11
Very fun, wish there was more written.
Methods of the Funk chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
This story is shaping up to be interesting. My only problem is my own though. Whenever I read Alucard's lines, I can only hear his TFS voice, which makes all of his lines hilarious, even when I know he is supposed to be serious. So far though, the tone is perfect and I can't wait to see more of this EU.
ByLanternLight chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
You've managed to give Cyril some fascinating quirks. 4/5.
Bigfan211112 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Top quality stuff as usual.
I'm actually shocked to find a wording error here. When commenting on his mother's glasses Cyril wondered how it developed an intimidating glate. He reasoned it to be osmosis. Technically it should be diffusion. Osmosis deals with solutes and solvents. The fact that I needed to mention such a small error just does credit to how great the author is.
Yikari chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
"Middle-of-the-road." That cracked me right up.

Thank you for your time and effort!
Panakeia chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
I liked how you pictured the world after the war. And also how Alucard hasn't changed a bit despite the years.
Anonymous618 chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
I admit I wasn't taken by the first chapter of this. Cyril doesn't have the appealing monologue nor the uptight charisma Meriwether radiates. Still, there was enough there to read chapter 2. Boy, am I glad I did!

I really like the worldbuilding, the style and the overall feeling of everything. It's a ghostly, fading world of shadows and you've hit that feeling out of the park. There's a feeling of melancholy bubbling just beneath the surface of everything, like an old man remembering his glory days. It's wonderful.
undead3 chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
IDK about the story name but overall this is great.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Anderson's considered middle o the road? Huh, guess the world really has gone to the dogs, then.
Panakeia chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I simpy loved this story. Your writting style is very clean and I swear the battle was proyected like a movie in my head when I read it.
I may have missed it but, is Cyril a boy or a girl?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Nice...

I hope this leads to more down the road.
Senile-felineS chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
That was really well written. And funny. Although my internal biologist cringed at someone suggesting that cloning was better than regular breeding involving genetic recombination. Still it was a very exciting chapter. Please update.