Reviews for Mini Marimo
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Well let's put it this way.., wearing sunglasses, he's Zoro, wearing a hat, he's Sanji.., but we all know the truth.., he's going to be a mini Brook.., no doubt.., loud, obnoxious, perverted, hopelessly stupid, messy eater, and utterly terrifying.., dammit this was just too cute X3
yuyane chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Awww, this was so cute!
hellointernet chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I love this! Especially the last line.
Soroka chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I'm usually not an mpreg fan but I'm willing to make and exception for this fic. I adore Zoro being all worried about Sanji.
krito1389 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
ooooooooooowwww that would be a perfect ending for One Piece jaja how cute... yeah i also love Zosan family
DaphneHatake chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
So Cute! I just love mpreg! Don't judge me please! This is so cute!
under.that.sun chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
At first Mpregnancy seemed strange, but I read few storys and with this one I decided - theyre pretty cool :} . Maybe I will do one of those in the future myself. :} Its really sweet, thank you.
Mitsuu-chann chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
OMG that was so so CUTE and adorable in many ways! You so have to write more and more of family Zosan! it will make me happy to see more of your wonderful work 3 ! : D (mpreg is so cute i love it w)
Ventusio chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This is almost too cute for words! I love it. I'm still unsure on how I feel about mpreg (it's just too weird) but it can be cute sometimes. I can just imagine zoro bursting in covered in blood worrying about Sanji and the baby. I was howerver confused at when it said "when Sanji had fallen" did it mean he went down during the raid? from an injury? going into labor?
But overall, the story just gives me warm fuzzy feelings, so I like it.
fionamoto chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This is super adorable, we definitely need more of these stories! :)
Rose chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
juajajajaja me encanto el "...Oii.." jajajxD Estuvo genial!
y tambien la parte final TwT en fin... fue hermoso :3
Gracias por la historia
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
That was super adorable but his hair shall never be dye cuz the marimo population has gone up by 1:-)
AppleTea chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Aww! I love Zosan family. You should write more of these. This is amazing
hesmus chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Aww, this was so adorable! I loved it!