Reviews for Tell Me Why
juliewise123 chapter 4 . 8/12/2015
It ok I love the story so I can wait
Diddlybob09 chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
It would be awesome if you could rewrite one of your stories in your first language because I am super weird and like to try to read things in different languages. Especially Spanish because that is what I am trying to learn.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/23/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY AND I HOPE U HAVE NOT FROGOTEN ABOUT IT SEEING THAT U HAVE NOT POSTED THE NEXT CHAPTER IN 2 YEARS BUT IF U STILL USE THIS ACOUNT PLZ POST THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Daniela chapter 4 . 9/3/2014
Hola me gusta tu historia, espero que la puedas continuar... estaré pendiente de que si actualizas. mucha suerte en la escuela.

Saludos desde Chile
DarkRedGirl Yuuki Hitomizu chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
Love it! Please update soon!
dogbiscuit1967 chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
Please update soon. You tell such great stories.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
Love your stories. Take your time but please don't give up on these. I especially can't wait for your sequel to Love the Babysitter.
The HE chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Hey! I love your book so far! If you'd like, I could help you with editing! I'll make sure to review every chapter and check out your profile! Thanks for writing this!
Musings of a Pineapple chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
Ahhh oh my god no! I hope you start updating soon because UGH I JUST AJABZMSNSKSN LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
I love love love love love where this is going keep write PERSON!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
Write more, PLZ!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
That's so weird, thinking of Annabeth as Adriana. There's an Adriana I know that tried to steal my friend away by trying to steal the attention from me. Luckily, she moved.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE!
RaptorsaurusRex chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
I love it! Percy's so awesome! : P
I don't know you, or what you have planned, but i think you should give Percy a girlfriend, like Annabeth was afraid of. Maybe Calypso, or Rachel, if you want more drama.
Just a thought...
Martha chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
This is a really good chapter! Please keep updating, I want to read more!