Reviews for I Smell Just Fine!
ZoeysZone chapter 25 . 5/21
This was magnificent. I love packmom!Stiles, it's a beautiful thing. I love the ending (and all of it). I'm sad my poor baby was tortured and I wanted to punch Derek for not cuddling him afterwards (but the rest makes up for it). It's definitely worth a reread in the future (I just binged it all at like 2 am).
Charlie chapter 25 . 5/6
I loved reading this! You're a great writer! :)
It'sMrsMikaelsonToYou chapter 25 . 4/12
What have you done ? This is amazing ! I feel like I just finished an epic series of books and now I don't know what to do with my life !
Guest chapter 8 . 12/9/2016
So, I have a question. Technically, it's more of a statement. You said ADHD, but the way you wrote it... that's autism, not ADHD. They are two completely medical disorders, as autistic people process things slower than most people, but are generally really smart. While someone who has ADHD is hyperactive and has trouble focusing in school, they usually don't have problems with social situations such as conversation like autistic people do. Otherwise, the story is good. Really good, actually.
lakita2 chapter 5 . 11/26/2016
You have a nice hold on writing humor and teenage drama. I like the plot and I ship Sterek wholeheartedly (though the characters are a little OOC). P.S. I noticed some grammatical errors.. you mix your and you're; defiantly and definitely (little details but would improve the fic a lot).
Surreal Yume chapter 25 . 11/7/2016
Okay first off I binge read this awhile back and then bookmarked it so I can re read it and I still love this story. I love how you portrayed the characters. To me you wrote them out of character but still managing to keep true. If that makes any sense. I like the ending but I left me desiring more. So great job :)
skittlespercyj chapter 25 . 8/31/2016
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH IT WAS SO CUTE
WindChimePheonix chapter 25 . 7/26/2016
This has replaced the jealousy trials as my favorite sterek fanfiction! Thank you for creating something so beautiful. I literally stayed up till 2am to read this. XD No regrets. 3 :)
Guest chapter 25 . 7/8/2016
I loved this ...

Natasha hale X
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
omg yaaaas you're a great writer and this ended too quickly! I ship sterek so much and good job.
The Guest Who Tried To Guess chapter 8 . 2/5/2016
I just noticed this and ive read this before, but I had no idea Stiles grew Leeks in his bathroom!
I just wanna say that this is awesome. you are awesome writer, and please keep writing Sterek!
Bleach1112 chapter 25 . 12/24/2015
I love this!
syringa101 chapter 25 . 12/19/2015
Love it!
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 25 . 12/14/2015
This was a great story. I really enjoyed it. The ending was funny.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 22 . 12/13/2015
So glad they got to stiles. Aww at Derek confessing his love to stiles.