Reviews for I Smell Just Fine!
EccentricFox chapter 25 . 1/18
You have an interesting concept here, though I'm not sure if I understand the logic behind the Alpha pack targeting Stiles because he smells unattached to the pack (Derek's reasoning, not your eventual explanation of Stiles being the important link).

There were a few things I picked up on, one glaringly, was the use of the word 'defiantly'. I'm quite sure the word you actually meant to use was 'definitely'. Similar sounding but very different in meaning. Definitely - certainly, assuredly, without a doubt. Defiantly - rebelliously, against orders/expectation, wildly opposed to.

There were a few words like that, but on three separate occasions you used 'defiantly' incorrectly.

Another thing was your punctuation - it was a bit hit and miss.

With dialogue, the closing quotation marks are always preceded by either a comma, fullstop, exclamation mark, question mark, ellipses (...) and occasionally a hyphen. Quite often, you're missing that punctuation, which makes reading a little jarring. Not a huge issue, but it's something to work on and keep in mind when writing.

I don't know if I'm convinced by the speed of the relationship, but you do explain it well, and Derek does tend to be a bit of a mystery so who's to tell?

Overall, a pretty satisfying, light read.
too bad it's over
oh you are so so cruel! my poor stiles :'(
holy shit! i love the twins soooooooo much
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
i'm losing my sleep but it's soooooooooooo worth it
totaly loving it! i'm soooooooooo fangirling right now!
ok i think this is soooooooooo friggin' awesome! they are so IC! its the first fic that they are so ... them! i hope the hole story is like that! sterek aaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllll the way babe
RinRin-Chama chapter 25 . 1/12
Loved this story sooo much, now officially one of my top favorite teen wolf fics!

P.S. PERFECT ENDING
XxDark ArchangelxX chapter 25 . 12/29/2014
Oh my god, is their a sequel?! I have so many unanswered questions...
kazuri-yuko98 chapter 25 . 12/19/2014
I've read many teen wolf fics, and I declared that this is the best fic I ever read.
Love the sterek very much, your writing is so sweet, love the angst too!
The ending is also the best! Love this fic :)
ksanta chapter 25 . 10/26/2014
Great story and even greater end :D Loved it
xoSlytherinPrincessox chapter 25 . 10/19/2014
BWAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA XD
Guest chapter 25 . 10/19/2014
Hahah I totally love this like so much you don't even know
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 25 . 10/11/2014
Hahahaha this is great! A perfect way to finish :)