Reviews for I Smell Just Fine!
The Krystal Cat chapter 15 . 7/21
Don't give me anything with ginseng in it. My mom says it makes me act a mixture of high and drunk. -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 14 . 7/21
FOURTH WALL? WHAT FOURTH WALL?

The sitting still and twitching thing is a real struggle. You put it to words and now I'm happy.

"Usually he'll come out with some trivia or something that no one should know." God, I thought it was only me. I'm unable to stay quiet during a movie. Did you know that in the Avengers the part with the blueberries wasn't scripted? Rober Downey Jr. gets hungry and likes hiding food on set. Chris Evans also declined the role of Captain America several times because he didn't think people would take the character seriously after his role as Johnny from the Fantastic Four. Jensen Ackles was almost cast as Captain America. Chris Hemsworth had to eat his body weight in protein to be buff enough to play Thor. Tom Hiddleston initially tried out for Thor but they cast him as Loki.

I'm not even sorry. -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 13 . 7/21
XD stop denying you're a couple boys. -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 12 . 7/21
You're supposed to tell dad you're going out Sweets! Oh my god. I can't believe you. -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 11 . 7/20
Once Erica's out Stiles is up front? -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 10 . 7/20
Oh, a point I forgot to add a few chapters back. I think... The leg jouncing is also a part of ADHD. At least for my family. We do it almost unconsciously and more often than not we don't realise it's happening until someone points it out. And that can be maybe a half hour after it starts and we still don't realise. On the bright side, we have hella fine calf muscles. -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 9 . 7/20
Scott though XD -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 8 . 7/20
seriously... 100km above sea level -_- wow. -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 7 . 7/20
ERROR. ERROR. FANGIRL NOT COMPUTING. ERROR. ERROR. -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 6 . 7/20
Oh my god XD yes. -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 5 . 7/20
It's a date.

Also; I was being dyslexic and ADHD and stressed as I read this and I have a random fact for you. If you rearrange the letters of "bedroom" you get "boredom." -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 4 . 7/20
*hugs Stiles and rubs my cheek against his* shh, just let it happen young pup. *growls contentedly* PACK PILE! -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 3 . 7/20
Hehe, you're Omega x3

DUDE! I'd give anything to be Stiles right now so I can cuddle with Derek ;-; -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 2 . 7/20
ADHD. It's real. I have it. So I have to agree with this. When I get stressed out my stomach twists and I start crying and scratching my erist repeatedly until it starts hurting or something. Or I bite my index finger until I've left purple marks where my teeth were. Or I go earily silent and I bite the insides of my cheeks and my tongue until I can taste salt. Normally I do the first. And it's impossible for me to share my bed and feel comfortable. -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 1 . 7/20
I would've been all on board with that hug! -Cat.